Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

Need a pass for orlando? Airfare? Hotel?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
madd3nmlg
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2009-12-12

Need a pass for orlando? Airfare? Hotel? Empty
PostSubject: Need a pass for orlando? Airfare? Hotel?   Need a pass for orlando? Airfare? Hotel? Empty2009-12-12, 17:20

Hello. My name is Dan Erickson and i purchased a total of 3 MLG passes for the MLG orlando event for Madden NFL 2010. Now i bought these 3 passes because i want to make a madden crew. One of the passes is for me, but im recruiting 2 other players in my crew. If your good enough, and you can proove that to me with playing against me, and labbing...then i will register your name on the ticket, and ill see you in orlando. Now the best part about this whole experiance, is that im not selling the tickets, nor am i making you pay for a flight. My father moved to florida for work, and he is always flying back and forth between his home in tampa, to our home in California. He has built up so many miles of airfare, that i have his permission of having 2 flights anywere in the US to fly to orlando, florida. I already have my room ready for orlando because my aunt Susan Erickson is one of the hotel managers and the Gaylord Palms resort were the event is being held. Now if you are a seroius madden player and you want your chance to be in a real crew, or you want your name and game to be known at MLG orlando. Just reply to the post. Thanks and see you in orlando!
Dan
Back to top Go down
MiamiXCanes
Madden Writers
Madden Writers

Number of posts : 1661
Registration date : 2009-09-14

PostSubject: Re: Need a pass for orlando? Airfare? Hotel?   Need a pass for orlando? Airfare? Hotel? Empty2009-12-12, 17:34

lol ill give it a shot
Back to top Go down
madd3nmlg
New MS Member
New MS Member

PostSubject: Re: Need a pass for orlando? Airfare? Hotel?   Need a pass for orlando? Airfare? Hotel? Empty2009-12-12, 17:34

just post your GT/PSN and ill get back to you in the next 24 hours. thanks
Back to top Go down
MiamiXCanes
Madden Writers
Madden Writers

Number of posts : 1661
Registration date : 2009-09-14

PostSubject: Re: Need a pass for orlando? Airfare? Hotel?   Need a pass for orlando? Airfare? Hotel? Empty2009-12-12, 17:35

My GT is Crazyblack001
Back to top Go down
madd3nmlg
New MS Member
New MS Member

PostSubject: Re: Need a pass for orlando? Airfare? Hotel?   Need a pass for orlando? Airfare? Hotel? Empty2009-12-12, 17:42

getting off for a few hours. ill be on later tonight. if your interested, post your GT/ PSN and ill hit you up in 24 or less
Back to top Go down
jayfury
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
jayfury

Number of posts : 136
Registration date : 2009-03-23

PostSubject: Re: Need a pass for orlando? Airfare? Hotel?   Need a pass for orlando? Airfare? Hotel? Empty2009-12-12, 18:45

well i live in orlando. my psn is jay_fury
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Need a pass for orlando? Airfare? Hotel?   Need a pass for orlando? Airfare? Hotel? Empty

Back to top Go down

Need a pass for orlando? Airfare? Hotel?
Page 1 of 1