Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

If this is a glitch it isn't ok for anyone to do it

Go down 
+3
iGotBeast$wag13
MiamiXCanes
ryanfree36
7 posters
AuthorMessage
ryanfree36
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 62
Registration date : 2009-03-24

If this is a glitch it isn't ok for anyone to do it Empty
PostSubject: If this is a glitch it isn't ok for anyone to do it   If this is a glitch it isn't ok for anyone to do it Empty2009-12-10, 17:55

If you have your defense in a zone and your opponent motions a WR to the outside, basically to the outside of the defender, it that considered a glitch, because that isn't quote "realistic" because in a real game even if the team is in a zone the DB's will shift with that player or the defense will shift to adjust. I'm sure some will say no because they do it but that is just an underhanded way to you a poor design in the game to assist that person in winning. That's not considered skill in my book thats using a poor design to your advantage and that is the same as cheating in my book. Anyone can find little tricks to attempt to gain an advantage but thats not skill period.
Back to top Go down
MiamiXCanes
Madden Writers
Madden Writers

Number of posts : 1661
Registration date : 2009-09-14

PostSubject: Re: If this is a glitch it isn't ok for anyone to do it   If this is a glitch it isn't ok for anyone to do it Empty2009-12-10, 18:37

they need to add the "man lock" feture back in the game
Back to top Go down
iGotBeast$wag13
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member
iGotBeast$wag13

Number of posts : 533
Registration date : 2009-09-04

PostSubject: Re: If this is a glitch it isn't ok for anyone to do it   If this is a glitch it isn't ok for anyone to do it Empty2009-12-10, 18:53

ur right, this isnt skill, its punk a$$ stuff
Back to top Go down
ryanfree36
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 62
Registration date : 2009-03-24

PostSubject: Re: If this is a glitch it isn't ok for anyone to do it   If this is a glitch it isn't ok for anyone to do it Empty2009-12-10, 19:27

Thank you guys for the support. At least there still are some players who like to play legit ball vs trying to find some poor design in the game to win.
Back to top Go down
xRideTheCannaBus36xx
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
xRideTheCannaBus36xx

Number of posts : 409
Registration date : 2009-06-20

PostSubject: Re: If this is a glitch it isn't ok for anyone to do it   If this is a glitch it isn't ok for anyone to do it Empty2009-12-10, 20:04

Bunch Wk-Verticals play, thats a glitch play if you ask me, murders zone no matter what. But yes, i use it sometimes Razz
Back to top Go down
BatMan08
New MS Member
New MS Member
BatMan08

Number of posts : 22
Registration date : 2009-10-08

PostSubject: Re: If this is a glitch it isn't ok for anyone to do it   If this is a glitch it isn't ok for anyone to do it Empty2009-12-10, 21:16

Yea this is sum of the stuff that you would figure EA sports would fix but it goes unnoticed
Back to top Go down
raptors505
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
raptors505

Number of posts : 212
Registration date : 2009-08-12

PostSubject: Re: If this is a glitch it isn't ok for anyone to do it   If this is a glitch it isn't ok for anyone to do it Empty2009-12-11, 01:39

crazyblack001 wrote:
they need to add the "man lock" feture back in the game
i agree black i wish they did have that feature. every year they add a "cool" new feature which sometimes is sh!t and then they take out little things like the man lock feature or creating your own PB. i dont find little things that i can take advantage of, i hate playing people that do it cuz really i dont no how to stop that. would putting someone in a purple zone work?
Back to top Go down
Mcnair2Wycheck
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
Mcnair2Wycheck

Number of posts : 1403
Registration date : 2008-11-24

PostSubject: Re: If this is a glitch it isn't ok for anyone to do it   If this is a glitch it isn't ok for anyone to do it Empty2009-12-11, 15:57

The D definitely need some reworking when it comes to coverage assignments

For starters, in Man to man the Defenders should at least be almost on top of the guy they are covering. Also corners in deep zones should line up on top of the outermost receiver if not more outside. When in cover 2 the safeties should always be in a position where they can get to the sidelines quickly if needed. None of this stuff should change unless you manually change things. Even if you do DL and LB audibles or show blitz they should still line up on top of their man.

The other thing that's messed up is that the LB's or safteys show no urgency in covering running backs in the flat. These guys need to be sprinting to the flats to catch up to the RB instead of lollygagging and giving up a 20 yard gain.

Man in general still needs work too, gotta make it so that there are no routes that beat man coverage every damn time.
Back to top Go down
raptors505
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
raptors505

Number of posts : 212
Registration date : 2009-08-12

PostSubject: Re: If this is a glitch it isn't ok for anyone to do it   If this is a glitch it isn't ok for anyone to do it Empty2009-12-11, 16:21

good post man. i think the patch helpd out the flats a lot more, it looks like they are sprinting more often now. man d gets shredded. its like seriously i dont want the CPU to do everything on D but help me out here haha. like champ bailey and charles woodson get burned by any crossing route and thats unreal. those guys will be on their mans hip all game. also do you guys remember when you could just bump one receiver and not just all of them with your corners? i wish they brought that back
Back to top Go down
Mcnair2Wycheck
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
Mcnair2Wycheck

Number of posts : 1403
Registration date : 2008-11-24

PostSubject: Re: If this is a glitch it isn't ok for anyone to do it   If this is a glitch it isn't ok for anyone to do it Empty2009-12-11, 20:52

Yeah. I want them to focus on coverage and line play this year. They already did gang tackling and fight for the fumble. I mean what more bells and whistles kind of stuff do they need to make the game great?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: If this is a glitch it isn't ok for anyone to do it   If this is a glitch it isn't ok for anyone to do it Empty

Back to top Go down

If this is a glitch it isn't ok for anyone to do it
Page 1 of 1