Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

Passing out of SEA PB

Go down 
+4
xRideTheCannaBus36xx
MiamiXCanes
instantclassic91
CookieMonsta
8 posters
AuthorMessage
CookieMonsta
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
CookieMonsta

Number of posts : 171
Registration date : 2009-02-08

Passing out of SEA PB Empty
PostSubject: Passing out of SEA PB   Passing out of SEA PB Empty2009-12-10, 16:21

I can run the ball all day with this PB, but I'm having some trouble passing. PA Waggle from Far Tight Twins is fire without any adjustments, I know that, but I'm having trouble with most of the other plays. I've seen a few different ways to set up the Flats play, but I don't really like any of them. Just wondering how some of you guys set up that play and your other favorites. They don't have to be from Far Tight, that's just my favorite formation. Thanks
Back to top Go down
instantclassic91
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member

Number of posts : 289
Registration date : 2009-01-10

PostSubject: Re: Passing out of SEA PB   Passing out of SEA PB Empty2009-12-10, 16:51

i like curl drag out of tight double place left slot on a slant out and your HB on a drag....i think my man swag posted that in the west coast thread they were running on here...it is a pretty good passing play can get some big plays out of it
Back to top Go down
MiamiXCanes
Madden Writers
Madden Writers

Number of posts : 1661
Registration date : 2009-09-14

PostSubject: Re: Passing out of SEA PB   Passing out of SEA PB Empty2009-12-10, 18:35

all i do to set up the flats is put the TE on a slant inside and throw it to him.

almost any play out of snugs flip is money, bench switch out SB tight doubles, just lab bruh. this PB is fire all the way around
Back to top Go down
xRideTheCannaBus36xx
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
xRideTheCannaBus36xx

Number of posts : 409
Registration date : 2009-06-20

PostSubject: Re: Passing out of SEA PB   Passing out of SEA PB Empty2009-12-10, 20:15

No doubt
Back to top Go down
WestFo3
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
WestFo3

Number of posts : 350
Registration date : 2009-11-03

PostSubject: Re: Passing out of SEA PB   Passing out of SEA PB Empty2009-12-10, 21:44

I'll post my s*** after the Browns get done eating the Steelers.
Back to top Go down
so much swag
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
so much swag

Number of posts : 1839
Registration date : 2009-08-09

PostSubject: Re: Passing out of SEA PB   Passing out of SEA PB Empty2009-12-10, 23:02

yeah!!!!!!bus no doubt..sea.p.book and westcost..ive bend labing westcost it's fire in some way..i admit that.
Back to top Go down
dracocepheus
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member
dracocepheus

Number of posts : 526
Registration date : 2009-09-03

PostSubject: Re: Passing out of SEA PB   Passing out of SEA PB Empty2009-12-10, 23:30

West Coast is fire. I just like Seattle a little better tho...
Gun: Spread WK - HB Slip Screen
Smart route X
When you snap the ball run to the right throw to Y if the screen isn't open and the defense is on your ass throw to A. B and X will get open but need to be looking for them and anything other than cover two throw to X watch out for the safeties.
Back to top Go down
so much swag
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
so much swag

PostSubject: Re: Passing out of SEA PB   Passing out of SEA PB Empty2009-12-10, 23:35

yeah drac!! i'll like that setup there you got money..keep it up.
Back to top Go down
dracocepheus
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member
dracocepheus

Number of posts : 526
Registration date : 2009-09-03

PostSubject: Re: Passing out of SEA PB   Passing out of SEA PB Empty2009-12-11, 23:33

so much swag wrote:
yeah drac!! i'll like that setup there you got money..keep it up.

Have you used that play before? It's one of my favorites... lots of options in that one Swag you will thank me.......... lol
Back to top Go down
instantclassic91
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member

Number of posts : 289
Registration date : 2009-01-10

PostSubject: Re: Passing out of SEA PB   Passing out of SEA PB Empty2009-12-11, 23:48

s*** man i stuck now between N.O and west coast/Sea....N.O i can get my big plays with the run and pass but west coast and sea i can dink and dunk all night lol
Back to top Go down
so much swag
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
so much swag

PostSubject: Re: Passing out of SEA PB   Passing out of SEA PB Empty2009-12-12, 07:30

that's good classic!!!!!! you want that problem a whole lot of weapon's my n!gga,,,lololololololol
Back to top Go down
Final Faze
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2009-12-11

PostSubject: Re: Passing out of SEA PB   Passing out of SEA PB Empty2009-12-13, 07:16

That shotgun tight formation has some nice plays in there too.. forgot the names but they both have flag routes
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Passing out of SEA PB   Passing out of SEA PB Empty

Back to top Go down

Passing out of SEA PB
Page 1 of 1