Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

46 defense with the steelers... my prefered setup... comments?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Oldstalecheetos
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
Oldstalecheetos

Number of posts : 483
Registration date : 2009-12-05

46 defense with the steelers... my prefered setup... comments? Empty
PostSubject: 46 defense with the steelers... my prefered setup... comments?   46 defense with the steelers... my prefered setup... comments? Empty2009-12-09, 20:44

i use the 46 defense with this setup and get insane heat from all angles... notice the front seven being mostly 90+

DT- 1.Hampton 91 ovr
2.Smith 94ovr
RE
- Harrison 99ovr
LE- Woodley 94ovr
LOLB- Timmons 85ovr
ROLB- Polamalu 90ovr
MLB
- Farrior 92ovr
CB- 1.taylor 88ovr
2.townshend 76ovr
*3.polamalu 88ovr (for nickel packages... ill sub someone in for him at lb and let him reak havoc at nickel...)
SS- Clark 85 ovr
FS- Gay 79ovr

i user either the FS or MLB depending on the situation...

im not sure whats in the 46 ebook here, but i know what i run is absolutely nasty and people have real trouble getting through it...

leave some opinions please!
Back to top Go down
so much swag
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
so much swag

Number of posts : 1839
Registration date : 2009-08-09

PostSubject: Re: 46 defense with the steelers... my prefered setup... comments?   46 defense with the steelers... my prefered setup... comments? Empty2009-12-09, 22:46

it's real fire i have an 4-6 e.book if you need it .but when i ball with them i use 4-3 with them it's real easy to set up nano's out of it!!!! real easy.
Back to top Go down
Oldstalecheetos
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
Oldstalecheetos

PostSubject: Re: 46 defense with the steelers... my prefered setup... comments?   46 defense with the steelers... my prefered setup... comments? Empty2009-12-09, 23:11

tru ill pm u
Back to top Go down
Captain_Swagg801
New MS Member
New MS Member
Captain_Swagg801

Number of posts : 15
Registration date : 2009-12-08

PostSubject: Re: 46 defense with the steelers... my prefered setup... comments?   46 defense with the steelers... my prefered setup... comments? Empty2009-12-09, 23:31

so much swag wrote:
it's real fire i have an 4-6 e.book if you need it .but when i ball with them i use 4-3 with them it's real easy to set up nano's out of it!!!! real easy.

yo dawg how can i get the 46 e.book??? i need major help on D bruh! lol ima try this set up it sounds nasty!
Back to top Go down
Oldstalecheetos
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
Oldstalecheetos

PostSubject: Re: 46 defense with the steelers... my prefered setup... comments?   46 defense with the steelers... my prefered setup... comments? Empty2009-12-09, 23:33

awesome... gimme props if it works tho;P its my setup
Back to top Go down
Captain_Swagg801
New MS Member
New MS Member
Captain_Swagg801

Number of posts : 15
Registration date : 2009-12-08

PostSubject: Re: 46 defense with the steelers... my prefered setup... comments?   46 defense with the steelers... my prefered setup... comments? Empty2009-12-10, 10:56

Oldstalecheetos wrote:
awesome... gimme props if it works tho;P its my setup

i tried it out bruh and its beastly but its not for me im not comfortable with the secondary set like that. i feel like its already kinda weak only having one good quality CB so i want my good coverage guys playin in the secondary Polamalu, clark, and ike taylor. i run with the 46 as well and this is my set up.

LE: aaron smith 91 ovr (you can play hood or keisle if you dont wanna play injured doodes)
RE: lamarr woodley94 ovr
DT's: casey hampton 91 ovr and brett keisle 82
LOLB: lawrence timmons 85 ovr
MLB: james farrior 94 ovr
ROLB: james harrison 98 ovr
CB's: ike taylor 88 ovr and william gay ovr 74
FS: troy polamalu 97 ovr
SS: Ryan clark 86 ovr

i feel like with this set up i get a more balanced look. yours is great and i aint clownin on you at all bruh just sharin my setup with you. i feel like im still stout in the box but can rest easy knowin polamalu and taylor are patrollin my secondary with clark lurkin fittin hit someon in there mouth. tell me what ya think about my setup bruh!
Back to top Go down
ohboykjoy
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 50
Registration date : 2009-11-25

PostSubject: Re: 46 defense with the steelers... my prefered setup... comments?   46 defense with the steelers... my prefered setup... comments? Empty2009-12-10, 11:41

I tried it once in it worked out pretty well. Only thing I did was move to Woodley to DE, move the previous end to DT, and move Timmons to OLB. That way I could still have Polamalu in the back, two 90+ pass rushers, and keep Harrison at linebacker where he is the best LB on the team.
Back to top Go down
so much swag
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
so much swag

Number of posts : 1839
Registration date : 2009-08-09

PostSubject: Re: 46 defense with the steelers... my prefered setup... comments?   46 defense with the steelers... my prefered setup... comments? Empty2009-12-10, 11:44

that look's good too!!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 46 defense with the steelers... my prefered setup... comments?   46 defense with the steelers... my prefered setup... comments? Empty

Back to top Go down

46 defense with the steelers... my prefered setup... comments?
Page 1 of 1