Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

Post in here if you are willing to return for another season in MG

Go down 
+18
Code//Blue
xHooRaa23x
Hormel
Super-BOLTS
BeefDaBawsePork
Any23Time
ITZthaNcNIGHTMARE
eckohb
iTz K1ng FuZ10n
Getchapopcornrdy81
milmade1
Chump21
THiZzLeWiZzLe
buzzkill
W A V Y D R E
calwa49
Radi0ActivWaste
2ToN
22 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
THiZzLeWiZzLe
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
THiZzLeWiZzLe

Number of posts : 350
Registration date : 2009-07-26

Post in here if you are willing to return for another season in MG - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Post in here if you are willing to return for another season in MG   Post in here if you are willing to return for another season in MG - Page 2 Empty2009-12-14, 02:44

iTz Unr3al wrote:
are you in it 2ton?

his bch ass sold madden
Back to top Go down
Code//Blue
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
Code//Blue

Number of posts : 136
Registration date : 2009-08-18

Post in here if you are willing to return for another season in MG - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Post in here if you are willing to return for another season in MG   Post in here if you are willing to return for another season in MG - Page 2 Empty2009-12-14, 03:01

I guess I will... I'm playing sim now though. No gay nano cheese, quick snapping, motion snapping, direct snap, etc. I don't care if you use it on me but it's cheese so go ahead if you really need to lol.
Back to top Go down
eckohb
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
eckohb

Number of posts : 183
Registration date : 2009-07-28

PostSubject: Re: Post in here if you are willing to return for another season in MG   Post in here if you are willing to return for another season in MG - Page 2 Empty2009-12-14, 17:20

just curious how that stuff is cheese? i think direct snap is banned from our league, and nanos have and always will be around.
Back to top Go down
Getchapopcornrdy81
New MS Member
New MS Member
Getchapopcornrdy81

Number of posts : 39

PostSubject: Re: Post in here if you are willing to return for another season in MG   Post in here if you are willing to return for another season in MG - Page 2 Empty2009-12-14, 17:53

Nanos can be cheeze....... echo i played you im the steelers your the lions, you pound me because i can't even get the ball off in a millasecond. Snap the ball and boom. Every play. And don't give me that BS that oh you just have to block it its not hard. Im just saying.... you could be better than me but no reason you beat me by 40 or whatever the score was.... no complaining. just stating.
Back to top Go down
eckohb
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
eckohb

PostSubject: Re: Post in here if you are willing to return for another season in MG   Post in here if you are willing to return for another season in MG - Page 2 Empty2009-12-14, 19:23

lol, the score of our game was 20-14...
Back to top Go down
iTz K1ng FuZ10n
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member

Number of posts : 1174
Registration date : 2008-11-02

PostSubject: Re: Post in here if you are willing to return for another season in MG   Post in here if you are willing to return for another season in MG - Page 2 Empty2009-12-15, 21:47

nano is really retarded..but i use it but my nanos are not even that good..they give you time to throw..but the will get u if you cant read a D quick enough..but i dont use them alot anyway..im more of a drop back coverage guy..lol
Back to top Go down
eckohb
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
eckohb

PostSubject: Re: Post in here if you are willing to return for another season in MG   Post in here if you are willing to return for another season in MG - Page 2 Empty2009-12-16, 05:45

i use both. if i can get a sack, im going to do it. if they pick up my heat, maybe ill think twice about it. i dont care how anyone else plays as long as its within the rules
Back to top Go down
iTz K1ng FuZ10n
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member

Number of posts : 1174
Registration date : 2008-11-02

PostSubject: Re: Post in here if you are willing to return for another season in MG   Post in here if you are willing to return for another season in MG - Page 2 Empty2009-12-16, 15:50

eckohb wrote:
i use both. if i can get a sack, im going to do it. if they pick up my heat, maybe ill think twice about it. i dont care how anyone else plays as long as its within the rules

exactly...so pretty much nanos are not cheap but the way you use them..some are really easy to pick up but kids are jsut retarded in this game and get lazy..its their fault really if they cant stop a nano
Back to top Go down
Any23Time
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
Any23Time

Number of posts : 140
Registration date : 2009-08-12

PostSubject: Re: Post in here if you are willing to return for another season in MG   Post in here if you are willing to return for another season in MG - Page 2 Empty2009-12-19, 18:47

Blezzie44 will be in this also Ton he is just a laze ass and didnt sign up yet like i told him to i already talked ta him bout it he said he would play so add another guy in on next season.
Back to top Go down
2ToN
2ToN

Number of posts : 1147
Registration date : 2009-07-22

PostSubject: Re: Post in here if you are willing to return for another season in MG   Post in here if you are willing to return for another season in MG - Page 2 Empty2009-12-19, 21:40

well hormel is leaving on the 20th so MG needs 9 more guys....

ill leave this up until MG gets 32 people then ill start the new season but until then MG is fin.
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/360gaunts
2ToN
2ToN

PostSubject: Re: Post in here if you are willing to return for another season in MG   Post in here if you are willing to return for another season in MG - Page 2 Empty2009-12-25, 16:02

ok so there is 25 members...need 7 more for a full roster

tell ur friends to join!!!
Back to top Go down
Hormel
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
Hormel

Number of posts : 413
Registration date : 2008-12-25

PostSubject: Re: Post in here if you are willing to return for another season in MG   Post in here if you are willing to return for another season in MG - Page 2 Empty2009-12-26, 21:24

2ToN The Cake Boss wrote:
well hormel is leaving on the 20th so MG needs 9 more guys....

ill leave this up until MG gets 32 people then ill start the new season but until then MG is fin.

Hold your horses my man, im in korea, and though im in a hotel, have no clue whats going on with where im gonna be stationed or whatever, i've seen people playing xbox everywhere. Ill find out where ill be stationed in a week, so the milk man may be back
Back to top Go down
2ToN
2ToN

PostSubject: Re: Post in here if you are willing to return for another season in MG   Post in here if you are willing to return for another season in MG - Page 2 Empty2009-12-26, 22:11

well that would leave 5 more people to get 32 teams
Back to top Go down
Sir Edward of Bananas
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
Sir Edward of Bananas

Number of posts : 264
Registration date : 2009-07-27

PostSubject: Re: Post in here if you are willing to return for another season in MG   Post in here if you are willing to return for another season in MG - Page 2 Empty2009-12-26, 22:13

hurrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrry up already
Back to top Go down
2ToN
2ToN

PostSubject: Re: Post in here if you are willing to return for another season in MG   Post in here if you are willing to return for another season in MG - Page 2 Empty2009-12-26, 22:21

go recruit then ho
Back to top Go down
THiZzLeWiZzLe
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
THiZzLeWiZzLe

PostSubject: Re: Post in here if you are willing to return for another season in MG   Post in here if you are willing to return for another season in MG - Page 2 Empty2009-12-26, 23:58

hmmmm the MG so called "commishes" dont do their JOB
Back to top Go down
KODOUBLE24
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
KODOUBLE24

Number of posts : 150
Registration date : 2009-08-27

PostSubject: Re: Post in here if you are willing to return for another season in MG   Post in here if you are willing to return for another season in MG - Page 2 Empty2009-12-27, 12:14

SIGN MY ASS UP HOMIES!!lI'm ready!!
Back to top Go down
2ToN
2ToN

PostSubject: Re: Post in here if you are willing to return for another season in MG   Post in here if you are willing to return for another season in MG - Page 2 Empty2009-12-27, 18:11

there are 3 more spots....

once again msg ur friend list and see if any1 else wants in.....so close yet so far away
Back to top Go down
THiZzLeWiZzLe
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
THiZzLeWiZzLe

PostSubject: Re: Post in here if you are willing to return for another season in MG   Post in here if you are willing to return for another season in MG - Page 2 Empty2009-12-27, 22:07

ton u should be promoting mg not the PLAYERS!
Back to top Go down
xHooRaa23x
New MS Member
New MS Member
xHooRaa23x

Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2009-11-08

PostSubject: Re: Post in here if you are willing to return for another season in MG   Post in here if you are willing to return for another season in MG - Page 2 Empty2009-12-27, 22:15

im gonna have to back out of my spot actually, my connection still f'd up Sad
Back to top Go down
eckohb
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
eckohb

PostSubject: Re: Post in here if you are willing to return for another season in MG   Post in here if you are willing to return for another season in MG - Page 2 Empty2009-12-28, 13:57

its not really 2tons fault...no one wants to play this game lol. anyone who knows about madden 10 doesnt want to play it. I still play vs friends/family or whatever, but it seems to have lost its luster over the past two years. 08 was my first league/tourney year, and that went until 09 dropped. maybe they should put out a better game
Back to top Go down
2ToN
2ToN

PostSubject: Re: Post in here if you are willing to return for another season in MG   Post in here if you are willing to return for another season in MG - Page 2 Empty2009-12-28, 17:07

so far i have 31 people

hooraa wouldve made it 32 =(

i would rather get 1 more guy so that way no1 is forced to take the last team spot once the season starts...i mean if u were joining a lg and had to take the browns or the chiefs ud be mad right?

so just get me 1 more player!

the rest of u guys start planning out on what team u would like...think of ur top 10 teams try them out so ur prepared for when the draft starts!

also dont forget to pay the 5 dollar fee to be eligible to win the pot prize if you want to win it this season
Back to top Go down
Sir Edward of Bananas
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
Sir Edward of Bananas

Number of posts : 264
Registration date : 2009-07-27

PostSubject: Re: Post in here if you are willing to return for another season in MG   Post in here if you are willing to return for another season in MG - Page 2 Empty2009-12-28, 17:14

since their are so many new ppl joining why not just do what you did at the beginning with the random list?
Back to top Go down
2ToN
2ToN

PostSubject: Re: Post in here if you are willing to return for another season in MG   Post in here if you are willing to return for another season in MG - Page 2 Empty2009-12-28, 17:14

season 14 will be starting soon so keep up!
Back to top Go down
buzzkill
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member

Number of posts : 133
Registration date : 2008-12-30

PostSubject: Re: Post in here if you are willing to return for another season in MG   Post in here if you are willing to return for another season in MG - Page 2 Empty2009-12-28, 20:20

i agree with the random list.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Post in here if you are willing to return for another season in MG   Post in here if you are willing to return for another season in MG - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Post in here if you are willing to return for another season in MG
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next