Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

field goal blocking prevention!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
raymond-bell
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 65
Registration date : 2009-09-29

field goal blocking prevention! Empty
PostSubject: field goal blocking prevention!   field goal blocking prevention! Empty2009-12-08, 07:43

okay so when i get PAT's blocked i get a d/c and its like the game never happened. thats why i always do the filed goal block with all the zones cuz i wanna actually finish the game win or lose. other people on the other hand try and block the PAT every single time so my question to ya'll is how do you guys prevent this? i mean i have my own ways wich are pressing field goal blocking prevention! 634362+ field goal blocking prevention! 239160 wich moves the line and can throw his timing off. you can run a fake fg pass it always works for me or simply just go for two. any of your opinions or what you do would be appreciated.
Back to top Go down
c4jun
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
c4jun

Number of posts : 387
Registration date : 2009-03-18

PostSubject: Re: field goal blocking prevention!   field goal blocking prevention! Empty2009-12-08, 10:55

Make him wait awhile don't try to rush into the PAT. Some plays you can rush into before he can get set. Field goal blocking is a timing thing.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/c4jun
raymond-bell
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 65
Registration date : 2009-09-29

PostSubject: Re: field goal blocking prevention!   field goal blocking prevention! Empty2009-12-08, 11:16

c4jun wrote:
Make him wait awhile don't try to rush into the PAT. Some plays you can rush into before he can get set. Field goal blocking is a timing thing.

dont you think its annoying though when they try n do it every PAT? i mean i dont care if they do on regular FG's but PAT's just bug.
Back to top Go down
c4jun
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
c4jun

Number of posts : 387
Registration date : 2009-03-18

PostSubject: Re: field goal blocking prevention!   field goal blocking prevention! Empty2009-12-08, 19:05

Yeah it does but like you said go for 2.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/c4jun
iGotBeast$wag13
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member
iGotBeast$wag13

Number of posts : 533
Registration date : 2009-09-04

PostSubject: Re: field goal blocking prevention!   field goal blocking prevention! Empty2009-12-08, 19:18

yea c4jun gots a nice move, wait about 10 secs. U gotta good move too, lol to make this really work, u gotta wat a while AND then do field goal blocking prevention! 634362 + field goal blocking prevention! 239160. Lol i neva did this but i belive if u do this then theyll go offside, imma try this online l8r

Aye Ramond, wanna add me on PS3? we could get a gm goin
Back to top Go down
Mcnair2Wycheck
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
Mcnair2Wycheck

Number of posts : 1403
Registration date : 2008-11-24

PostSubject: Re: field goal blocking prevention!   field goal blocking prevention! Empty2009-12-08, 20:44

I start holding the stick down as soon I call FG when it's an Extra point and usually the camera angle is still positioned behind the goalposts so they can't get into position.

Yo Raymond what's your PSN?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: field goal blocking prevention!   field goal blocking prevention! Empty

Back to top Go down

field goal blocking prevention!
Page 1 of 1