Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

DOES ANYONE HAVE HEART THESE DAYS?

Go down 
+8
Shut-Down-D-
Fudopi is That Dude
atown_2511
BoSpOrTsFaN
bigbuddah
iwannaboom
dirty-mullet
txboy05
12 posters
AuthorMessage
txboy05
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 42
Registration date : 2008-07-27

DOES ANYONE HAVE HEART THESE DAYS? Empty
PostSubject: DOES ANYONE HAVE HEART THESE DAYS?   DOES ANYONE HAVE HEART THESE DAYS? Empty2008-08-13, 21:16

WAT IS THE DEAL WITH ALL THE QUITING?.....i dont undastand man i plahin my game and jus caus u gettin blown out in the first half and dont no how to make adjustments u wanna quite....ppl challenge me and wen they get down by more than 3 scores or down by 2 in the first half u wanna quite...have some heart play for pride and grow some balls and play...how bout learnin the concede rules man u cant concede unless down by 32 in the 3rd ro 4th quarter ...it sucks playing against the cpu wen u want to play against a human ain that wat we play online for...
ppl need to learn how play wit pride and heart and play threw a bad game work on something else do somethin man dont quite and make me play against the cpu

does anyone feel my pain...5 out of my last 6 wins ppl have quite on me
Back to top Go down
dirty-mullet
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
dirty-mullet

Number of posts : 201
Registration date : 2008-08-09

PostSubject: Re: DOES ANYONE HAVE HEART THESE DAYS?   DOES ANYONE HAVE HEART THESE DAYS? Empty2008-08-13, 21:24

Concede is 32 pts...it is less than that. I thought it was like 20
Back to top Go down
txboy05
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 42
Registration date : 2008-07-27

PostSubject: Re: DOES ANYONE HAVE HEART THESE DAYS?   DOES ANYONE HAVE HEART THESE DAYS? Empty2008-08-13, 21:27

USUALLY PPL ARE DOWN BY 21 THEY CONCEDE IN 3RD QUARTER...THAT 32 WAS A TYPO LOL
Back to top Go down
iwannaboom
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 23
Registration date : 2008-09-05

PostSubject: Re: DOES ANYONE HAVE HEART THESE DAYS?   DOES ANYONE HAVE HEART THESE DAYS? Empty2008-09-11, 18:50

When you're getting blowed out,that is the best time to experiment with your play calling. Call a defence and manually move/control your men and study the results of the play.You are playing with nothing to lose!I take price in keeping my DNF% at zero. If your a quitter,go lab in person with ppl that use memory cards loaded with "juice" players and let the REAL madden ballers play!!
Back to top Go down
bigbuddah
Legend MS Member
Legend MS Member
bigbuddah

Number of posts : 2949
Registration date : 2008-05-14

PostSubject: Re: DOES ANYONE HAVE HEART THESE DAYS?   DOES ANYONE HAVE HEART THESE DAYS? Empty2008-09-14, 02:29

i dont think ppl got heart i mean ppl be quiting jus hoping that the game freezes on u and s***...so upset bout that makes me wanna not continue playin the cpu wen the quite caus they gettin they ass whooped...gives ppl time ta work on other stuff
Back to top Go down
BoSpOrTsFaN
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
BoSpOrTsFaN

Number of posts : 1624
Registration date : 2008-08-06

PostSubject: Re: DOES ANYONE HAVE HEART THESE DAYS?   DOES ANYONE HAVE HEART THESE DAYS? Empty2008-09-14, 09:39

some person starts the game off throwing a pick and decides to quit after 1 play.
Back to top Go down
atown_2511
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
atown_2511

Number of posts : 233
Registration date : 2008-08-16

PostSubject: Re: DOES ANYONE HAVE HEART THESE DAYS?   DOES ANYONE HAVE HEART THESE DAYS? Empty2008-09-14, 09:46

every time i get a loss it is usually close but when im gettin blown out i hate to say it but i love it because i get to test out some plays that i really dont use on a regular basis and it has really improved my game the few times i have been gettin blown out
Back to top Go down
Fudopi is That Dude
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
Fudopi is That Dude

Number of posts : 2059
Registration date : 2008-08-18

PostSubject: Re: DOES ANYONE HAVE HEART THESE DAYS?   DOES ANYONE HAVE HEART THESE DAYS? Empty2008-09-14, 13:50

For real, one time the opponent went 3 n out, the I scored a field goal, and he quit. IT WAS ONLY 3 POINTS!
Back to top Go down
http://www.youlovesomethingexplosive.com
atown_2511
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
atown_2511

Number of posts : 233
Registration date : 2008-08-16

PostSubject: Re: DOES ANYONE HAVE HEART THESE DAYS?   DOES ANYONE HAVE HEART THESE DAYS? Empty2008-09-14, 18:14

yea some people just get frustrated to easy and get really mad when they go three and out like jon kitna
Back to top Go down
bigbuddah
Legend MS Member
Legend MS Member
bigbuddah

PostSubject: Re: DOES ANYONE HAVE HEART THESE DAYS?   DOES ANYONE HAVE HEART THESE DAYS? Empty2008-10-14, 14:08

lol...this guy quite wit 2 minutes left and he was ony down by 10...he wanted a friendly quite like y would i give u a friendly quite wen i dont get a win i dont get no posts fa it....dont make no sense den i messaged em called em a quiter haha and all this stuff he said "man u was gonna win anyway y play anymore like its called heart and play for pride turn 10point lose to a 7 or 3 make it look a lil better...u never kno s*** happens
Back to top Go down
Fudopi is That Dude
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
Fudopi is That Dude

PostSubject: Re: DOES ANYONE HAVE HEART THESE DAYS?   DOES ANYONE HAVE HEART THESE DAYS? Empty2008-10-14, 15:51

Bryan wrote:
some person starts the game off throwing a pick and decides to quit after 1 play.

I hate that, I remember one time I returned it to his 30, and he quit then and there, right on the kickoff.

I wanna know why you don't get a win when the opponent quits, 90% of the time they quit because you're too good anyway...
Back to top Go down
bigbuddah
Legend MS Member
Legend MS Member
bigbuddah

PostSubject: Re: DOES ANYONE HAVE HEART THESE DAYS?   DOES ANYONE HAVE HEART THESE DAYS? Empty2008-10-14, 16:00

well wen u get a "connection to opponent has been lost" the server kicked u...if u get the options ta continue then they quite..

ive gotten the option to continue and 1 play into it my connection drops
ive gotten the option to continue and then the other person got the samething as well...u both gotta hit quite an down count at the same time caus the person who doesnt hit it gets a lose
Back to top Go down
Fudopi is That Dude
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
Fudopi is That Dude

PostSubject: Re: DOES ANYONE HAVE HEART THESE DAYS?   DOES ANYONE HAVE HEART THESE DAYS? Empty2008-10-14, 18:47

That would suck if you didn't know...

But I find that in the headset lobby is where most of the honorable players are, there's all sorts of skill levels so you'll probably find a good matchup, and they won't quit because they are well, not quitters.

But don't just plug in the headset and throw it on the floor, people always ask if you're there before the game starts, if you don't respond nobody will play you.
Back to top Go down
bigbuddah
Legend MS Member
Legend MS Member
bigbuddah

PostSubject: Re: DOES ANYONE HAVE HEART THESE DAYS?   DOES ANYONE HAVE HEART THESE DAYS? Empty2008-10-14, 19:40

yeah i always have my mic on wen i play regardless i kno u can hear me through the tv so i be talkin still lol
Back to top Go down
Shut-Down-D-
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
Shut-Down-D-

Number of posts : 262
Registration date : 2008-10-07

PostSubject: Re: DOES ANYONE HAVE HEART THESE DAYS?   DOES ANYONE HAVE HEART THESE DAYS? Empty2008-10-15, 08:52

I have heart !! Last nite, down 10-0 early 1st qtr to dude cheesing with the Eagles. Running around the field with McNabb until he or another player got open. He got a lucky TD, I threw a pick and he ended up hitting the FG. I shut that down completely and beat him 21-17.

Also last nite, down 10-0 early 1st qtr to dude using the Skins. Played tuff D, and also cheesed running around with Jason Campbell. I used the same D as before and shut it down and end up beating him 21-10. Staying in the game and making adjustments only makes you better.
Back to top Go down
Fudopi is That Dude
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
Fudopi is That Dude

PostSubject: Re: DOES ANYONE HAVE HEART THESE DAYS?   DOES ANYONE HAVE HEART THESE DAYS? Empty2008-10-15, 18:45

Saint wrote:
I have heart !! Last nite, down 10-0 early 1st qtr to dude cheesing with the Eagles. Running around the field with McNabb until he or another player got open. He got a lucky TD, I threw a pick and he ended up hitting the FG. I shut that down completely and beat him 21-17.

Also last nite, down 10-0 early 1st qtr to dude using the Skins. Played tuff D, and also cheesed running around with Jason Campbell. I used the same D as before and shut it down and end up beating him 21-10. Staying in the game and making adjustments only makes you better.

That's not cheesing, that's called using a mobile QB to his ability.

I mean, even if it wasn't a designed rollout, it's still not cheesing, just stupid, I can think of 4 ways to stop it just off the top of my head.

Now it's 5.
Back to top Go down
bigbuddah
Legend MS Member
Legend MS Member
bigbuddah

PostSubject: Re: DOES ANYONE HAVE HEART THESE DAYS?   DOES ANYONE HAVE HEART THESE DAYS? Empty2008-10-15, 21:48

its cheezing to me as well...the only thing is that it is stoppable with the qb contain or an outside rush with a zone over it...i dont kno how or y ppl do it caus it stupid and not football but o well i guess...they prolly see then sorry ass dudes on maddennation do it and think its ok lol
Back to top Go down
Shut-Down-D-
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
Shut-Down-D-

Number of posts : 262
Registration date : 2008-10-07

PostSubject: Re: DOES ANYONE HAVE HEART THESE DAYS?   DOES ANYONE HAVE HEART THESE DAYS? Empty2008-10-16, 08:24

Fudopi wrote:
Saint wrote:

That's not cheesing, that's called using a mobile QB to his ability.

I mean, even if it wasn't a designed rollout, it's still not cheesing, just stupid, I can think of 4 ways to stop it just off the top of my head.

Now it's 5.
So, you run around the field also from sideline to sideline waiting for someone to get open on every single play? Having a mobile QB has nothing to do with it. You can be mobile and rush the QB every now and then. Dude was not rushing. He was just snapping the ball, immediately pressing sprint and running away from the play. That is until I played him in 4-3 Buzz Duo and crashed my line out.
I never said its hard to stop. Its just frustrating playing people who do that, and jump out to a quick lead. Then on the kickoff in the second half up 10-7, he onsides... That is cheez at its finest. If in your opinion, you condone that, so be it. I dont want to play people like that. That does not improve my defensive skills.
Back to top Go down
bigbuddah
Legend MS Member
Legend MS Member
bigbuddah

PostSubject: Re: DOES ANYONE HAVE HEART THESE DAYS?   DOES ANYONE HAVE HEART THESE DAYS? Empty2008-10-16, 13:09

well it improves your adjustment making and your play making ability but as far as your defensive scheme it doesnt
Back to top Go down
Shawntopofit
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
Shawntopofit

Number of posts : 158
Registration date : 2008-04-09

PostSubject: Re: DOES ANYONE HAVE HEART THESE DAYS?   DOES ANYONE HAVE HEART THESE DAYS? Empty2008-10-16, 18:06

Yeah guys, alotta these kids are quittin but I always tell em the saying I've had forever in madden- I love losin in the first quarter. Don't get me wrong, I prefer to be killin em in the first, but if your losin then theres alota game left, and momentum can change quick. You just gotta go to lobbies and check their DNF first to avoid them, but it sucks cuz it can take 4EvER Exclamation
Back to top Go down
bigbuddah
Legend MS Member
Legend MS Member
bigbuddah

PostSubject: Re: DOES ANYONE HAVE HEART THESE DAYS?   DOES ANYONE HAVE HEART THESE DAYS? Empty2008-10-28, 03:14

yeah this is really tru...i go to play now so its like most my opponents are sorry and the good guys leave and stuff wen they get in the lobby caus they lookn for easy wins wen i dont care
Back to top Go down
Lloyd
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
Lloyd

Number of posts : 306
Registration date : 2008-08-05

PostSubject: Re: DOES ANYONE HAVE HEART THESE DAYS?   DOES ANYONE HAVE HEART THESE DAYS? Empty2008-10-28, 08:05

WHen u became a high lvl on ps2 its so hard to get a game
Back to top Go down
http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile
Militant X 1
Madden School Veteran
Madden School Veteran
Militant X 1

Number of posts : 2436
Registration date : 2008-11-19

PostSubject: Re: DOES ANYONE HAVE HEART THESE DAYS?   DOES ANYONE HAVE HEART THESE DAYS? Empty2008-11-21, 12:53

this is a video game fellas! lol! some people don't have the mental fortitude to stay with something when they are on the losing end. because we are "online" and not "visibly" facing our opponent.....it is EXTREMELY EASY TO QUIT!!! there is no pressure in that. they just quit...and move on to the next game. i don't worry about stuff that i can't control.
Back to top Go down
Mickey
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
Mickey

Number of posts : 670
Registration date : 2008-10-26

PostSubject: Re: DOES ANYONE HAVE HEART THESE DAYS?   DOES ANYONE HAVE HEART THESE DAYS? Empty2008-11-21, 13:36

cheesing is running around with the qb?? try contain or cb blitz. I think its 17 points in the 4th then u can conced or offer mercy.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: DOES ANYONE HAVE HEART THESE DAYS?   DOES ANYONE HAVE HEART THESE DAYS? Empty

Back to top Go down

DOES ANYONE HAVE HEART THESE DAYS?
Page 1 of 1