Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

Seattle PlayBook Plays From a214567

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
EastCoast_Dog
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member

Number of posts : 196
Registration date : 2009-09-21

Seattle PlayBook Plays From a214567 Empty
PostSubject: Seattle PlayBook Plays From a214567   Seattle PlayBook Plays From a214567 Empty2009-12-06, 16:38

Seattle Playbook

All of these are not mine but all the one on the second post are originals i found out

*= Pre Play set up. (Ex. *FB Drag = Hot route the FB to a drag route.

Far Tight Twins
(Note: With this set I like to have a fast receiver as #2 and a tall receiver with good jump at #1)

Flats
*FB Drag
*TE Streak
*Motion FB out of backfield hike when he passes TE
This play is a great zone buster your first read is going to be the FB on the drag if he is covered move to the TE on the streak and the #2 WR on the crossing route. These two routes work together to clear out the middle of the field one of them is open against most zone coverage’s. Against a nano another great thing about this play is the HB is out of the back field quick so you have that release valve under quick pressure

X Spot
(Note: This play has 2 set ups depending on the pre snap read it’s very easy to tell since it’s a twin set)

+ZONE+
*FB Drag
*WR #1 Slant Out
*WR #2 Smart Route
*TE Smart Route
*Motion FB hike when he passes TE
Another zone flood look for the TE over the middle on the slant he is open against all base zone except cover 2. Against a cover 2 the #2 receiver will be open for a RC on his slant. If these routes are covered you have both backs coming out of the back field and the short pass to the #1 WR on the out. Once again you have dump outs against a nano you can also block the TE or one of the backs if necessary.

+MAN+
*FB Drag
*WR #1 Slant out
*WR #2 Slant in
*TE Streak
This play shreds man since the 2 WR’s are on crossing slants most of the time the DB’s run in to each other leaving both WR’s wide open. If they aren’t open for one reason or another you have both back tearing out of the backfield the FB’s drag is a great route from the back field especially once motioned.

PA Waggle
*WR #1 Smart Route
*WR #2 Our
*RB Block
I like to mix this play in when the D start keying in on the drag route from the FB. This play is full of options the FB’s route is money since the TE’s route pulls the zone away. If he isn’t open usually this happens against man look to the out or smart routed corner.

Quick Toss
One of my favorite run plays in the game hands down.

HB Counter
Good run play to throw in here and there when the D stacks the left side

FB Dive
*Quick snap
I like to run this in the hurry up and I will click on to the FB to make it look like the motion is coming then hike the ball.

I Form Tight Pair
(Note: Dual HB set)

FB Dive
*Quick Snap
Simple FB dive just pound the middle and slam the truck stick.

PA Spot
*TE #2 out
*RB Drag
This play I treat almost as a screen because of the nature of the RB’s drag and the FB’s route the FB ends up in a position the lead block after the catch. If the d manages to cover this TE#1’s route is a nasty RC near the side line. If you see a nano coming your way just block the FB and be ready to quick pass to the HB.

HB Toss
*Motion FB to side of toss
I rarely run this play but if you can catch the D off guard it can be a huge gainer.

X Slant
*FB Drag
*TE#2 Drag
This is another play that sets up a little screen but with the FB and #2 TE. If the D covers that or brings heat TE#1’s drag is open over the middle or the WR’s slant if there is no bump for most a gap nanos, for the outside heat look to the RB in the flats.

Singleback Bunch Swap

Stick
*HB Drag
*WR#1 Smart Route
WR#1’s route is great once smart routed if you read man motion him to the other side of the field and hike before he sets. If it’s a zone coverage leave him on the right side his route is RC city by the side line. Also you will have a little screen option with the HB and the #1 TE with the lead block. If all else fails I find the stick route run by the #3 receiver get open almost all the time.

Flanker Drive
*#1 WR Slant In
*#2 WR Slant Out
This play destroys man with the #1 WR on the Slant in he is always open unless the LB’s are zoned out. If that’s the case look to the RB’s blue route try and hit him in stride before he turns around. With the slant to the outside from the #2 receiver you will have a easy 8-10 yard RC against zone. The quick dump is the #3 receiver on the wheel route he get in the flats quick enough to get out of being sacked and get some good yardage.

Flood Right
*TE Slant In
*RB Drag
*WR#1 Smart Route
*WR#2 Slant Out
This play does a good job flooding a zone in the middle and killing man coverage. The first read is the TE over the middle if the zone comes down to cover him you can hit WR#1 over there heads with a high bullet pass. If the D floods the middle with yellows look to the RB in the flats with a lead block from the #3 WR, or you will have a RC on the left to the #2 WR.

Inside Zone
*Slide Protect Aggressive
I like this play because it’s very easy to bounce to the outside if you need to or take it up the c gap if the hole opens up you can also use the TE slot package to beef up the blocking a bit

GUN Split Slot

Corner Strike
*#1 WR Smart Route
*#2 WR Smart Route
*#3 WR Streak
*Block RB or FB as necessary
This is a RC play for me the smart routed routes are simple RC’s, and once the d starts to clutter up the side line to stop the RC you can hit them up the seam with the streak. And if necessary you have both back coming out of the back field for a short gainer.

Backs Cross
*WR#1 Smart Route
*WR#3 Drag
*WR#2 Streak
*Motion WR #1 across field hike once he sets
This play I use when I think I have the D on their heels and I want to go up top for a big gain. This route can be blurred by man coverage so watch when you motion the receiver. You want to watch for the zone coverage and when the safety commits to the streak from the #2 WR launch it to WR #1. If the D is in man look for the backs on the crossing routes the play tends to clear out the field so you will have room to run and pick up some decent yardage.

HB Off Tackle
*Motion WR#1 hike when he gets to the O line
Good to throw in when you know the D has fully committed to the pass

HB Draw
*Motion WR#3 hike when he gets to A gap slam the truck
Also good to catch the D in a pass committed situation

GUN Snugs Flip
(Note: Use with MOBILE QB you will be using the QB Draw Glitch)

Stick
*HB Drag
*WR #2 Slant Out
This play is just to keep the D guessing you will have a RC at the side line with WR#2, and the HB with a lead block from the #3 WR. WR#1’s stick route is also open against most defenses.

QB Draw Glitch - Snugs set up
This is the most devastating way to set up the draw I have had 200+ yard games rushing with Vick in this set up and throwing in the play above here and there when the d keys in hard on Vick.

*Come out in any Snugs Flip play (I always come out in Stick)
*Perform the necessary audible to start the QB Draw Glitch
*Now if the D is in man, slant all the receivers in, streak the HB, and slide protect to the side your running to.
*If zone, slant all in unless you want to take it outside then slant out the outside receiver on the side you will be running to and streak the HB, also slide protect to the side you will be running to.

*If you want to run up the middle when the D Is obviously stacking the outside use the same set up as man but pinch the O line down.
DON’T FORGET TO SLIDE!!!!!

A few of my favorite money plays:

Gun Doubles

Flanker Dive
Hot route the TE to a route towards the right.
The receiver in motion is your primary target. Give him a bullet pass once he passes a LB and has room in front of him. You can add lead if his man is near him.
I use this play on goal line with a great success rate.

Gun Doubles WK

PA Dig
This is a great play for a 7-8 yard pick up. I suggest hot routing your HB to block to cancel the PA so you will not have to worry about the pressure. Make a bullet pass with precision up to the (X, Square) receiver after he makes his cut. You can also consider rolling out to the left and giving the (LB, L1) a bullet lead pass if his man loses coverage from the cut.

Singleback Bunch Swap

HB Counter
This is a very effective run play because of the additional blocker in motion. You can either blast behind the blockers and hug the Left Tackle, or you can break out to the sideline if the secondary is leaving space.

Z Curl
This is a great play to use against a zone for a short pickup. It uses the concept of zone flooding with the (B, C) and (Y, T) receivers. Usually the receiver on the short curl is open for a short pickup, but occasionally the defender will leave stay on (B, C) leaving (Y, T) wide open in the flats.

Singleback Y – Trips

HB Slip Screen
The Seattle playbook is filled with HB screen plays, but I am a big fan of the one out of this formation. I suggest hot routing (A, X) and (Y, T) to block and hot route (B, Circle) to do an inside slant route to lead his man away from the sideline. Wait a second for the blockers to get in place and make the pass to the HB. You can either break out to the sideline or follow a block and stay in the concentrated area.

Y Shallow Cross
If you’re like me and have had huge success with the auto-motion routes this year, then this is a great misdirection play. You always have the option of going deep to the (B, Circle) receiver, but I like to draw the defense away from the right side of the field and with the deep FB route this play is ideal for getting a pass to your HB in the flats. The right side of the field should be empty and any defender in zone will follow the FB deep. Make a bullet lead pass to the HB as he crosses the right set of hash marks. You will have a large amount of space to work with.

Created by
a214567
Back to top Go down
so much swag
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
so much swag

Number of posts : 1839
Registration date : 2009-08-09

Seattle PlayBook Plays From a214567 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seattle PlayBook Plays From a214567   Seattle PlayBook Plays From a214567 Empty2009-12-06, 16:51

yeah!!!!!!that's that good fire right there for us sea.p.book user's good looking money.
Back to top Go down

Seattle PlayBook Plays From a214567
Page 1 of 1