Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

run heavy formations help!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
raymond-bell
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 65
Registration date : 2009-09-29

run heavy formations help! Empty
PostSubject: run heavy formations help!   run heavy formations help! Empty2009-12-01, 16:49

k so lately ive been playing these guys that come out in 3 tight end and 1 wr sets and run it and on 3rd theyll run a PA waggle or a pass so my question is how do you stop these run heavy formations? it seems like when i try to blitz it gets picked up and he breaks off huge runs but if i sit back and dont blitz he gets enough yardage to get the first. so if anyone had any good plays that lock up the run it would be greatly appreciated. i run with the 46 PB. thanks in advance guys.
Back to top Go down
gfreak000
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 32
Registration date : 2009-06-01

PostSubject: Re: run heavy formations help!   run heavy formations help! Empty2009-12-01, 20:06

look to which side he is stacked heavy and controller the linebacker on the opposite side of the field and bring him up to the middle and watch which way he hands off and follow him by hitting the open gap and stopping him the backfield. Dont stand to close to the line or you will get picked up right away. Wait for the hole to open up and then hit him. you can play zone and still stop the run its just about using your linebacker and pursing him. if there are people around you always go for the strip eventually he will fumble and he will think twice before playing like an idiot. some guy was running all over with me with chris brown and eventually he fumbled 3 times in the game before he could score and later on i was just completely shutting down his run in the backfield for losses. bend but dont break defense.
Back to top Go down
Skane3
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
Skane3

Number of posts : 360
Registration date : 2009-05-10

PostSubject: Re: run heavy formations help!   run heavy formations help! Empty2009-12-03, 20:36

NANO DA STRONG SIDE.USER A LB AND SHOOT DA GAP.DNT JUS STAND THERE.AND IF THE O -LINEMAN MOVES B4 HE HANDS OFF ITS A PLAYACTION SO BE READY N COVERAGE
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: run heavy formations help!   run heavy formations help! Empty

Back to top Go down

run heavy formations help!
Page 1 of 1