Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

run heavy or Bal pb????

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
rdunkin
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 11
Registration date : 2009-03-29

run heavy or Bal pb???? Empty
PostSubject: run heavy or Bal pb????   run heavy or Bal pb???? Empty2009-11-19, 02:25

which pb is better to use???? i alternate between the raiders n Jaguars....any help with either team would be great...thnks
Back to top Go down
stevesmithfor6
New MS Member
New MS Member
stevesmithfor6

Number of posts : 14
Registration date : 2009-10-10

PostSubject: Re: run heavy or Bal pb????   run heavy or Bal pb???? Empty2009-11-19, 02:38

i use run heavy with the panthers. if you like to run more than pass go with the run heavy playbook. theres some great tosses in this one but there arent many great passing plays out of it. just gotta practice it to try and find the passing plays.

i would think jags would be good in run heavy.
Back to top Go down
MiamiXCanes
Madden Writers
Madden Writers

Number of posts : 1661
Registration date : 2009-09-14

PostSubject: Re: run heavy or Bal pb????   run heavy or Bal pb???? Empty2009-11-19, 06:36

BAL Pb is FIRE. great running formations and much more shotgun. plus the tackle over shotgun formation is beast
Back to top Go down
so much swag
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
so much swag

Number of posts : 1839
Registration date : 2009-08-09

PostSubject: Re: run heavy or Bal pb????   run heavy or Bal pb???? Empty2009-11-19, 10:56

i dont know black about that one you gota give me more write up on it...holla back.. run heavy or Bal pb???? Icon_scratch run heavy or Bal pb???? 93334
Back to top Go down
instantclassic91
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member

Number of posts : 289
Registration date : 2009-01-10

PostSubject: Re: run heavy or Bal pb????   run heavy or Bal pb???? Empty2009-11-20, 01:53

yeah tackle over in shotgun...that is news to me..i know bout it in i pro and strong twins but shotgun ...let me know bout that one yo
Back to top Go down
MiamiXCanes
Madden Writers
Madden Writers

Number of posts : 1661
Registration date : 2009-09-14

PostSubject: Re: run heavy or Bal pb????   run heavy or Bal pb???? Empty2009-11-20, 05:16

TE LG C RG RT LT is how the lineup looks on the line. add in 3 WR (YES!!! 3!!!!) on the strong side and this formation is BEAST. same effect as wildcat because of the unballanced line plus the 3 WR and if you get to the edge it is OVER. there is also a play out of that where the LG (the only true O-lineman on the left side) and he PULLS!!!! then you have every o-lineman on the right side, with 3 WR to block downfield. by far and away, the best running formation in the game. i would prefer it over strong close, far tight twins, hell i would rather run that at goalline then the goalline formation!!!!

and its kinda tricky but you can pass out of it...you just need to figure out the protection. all in all, it is FIRE run heavy or Bal pb???? 93334
Back to top Go down
so much swag
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
so much swag

Number of posts : 1839
Registration date : 2009-08-09

PostSubject: Re: run heavy or Bal pb????   run heavy or Bal pb???? Empty2009-11-20, 14:28

hahahahahahah you crazy... my n!gga.....i'ma check that out see what happen's.... run heavy or Bal pb???? 93334 puff/puff pass my n!gga!!!!lolololololo
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: run heavy or Bal pb????   run heavy or Bal pb???? Empty

Back to top Go down

run heavy or Bal pb????
Page 1 of 1