Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

I love being a dick to people who won't grant me mercy

Go down 
+7
jayfury
so much swag
TheDon270
WestFo3
W A V Y D R E
c4jun
Mcnair2Wycheck
11 posters
AuthorMessage
Mcnair2Wycheck
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
Mcnair2Wycheck

Number of posts : 1403
Registration date : 2008-11-24

I love being a dick to people who won't grant me mercy Empty
PostSubject: I love being a dick to people who won't grant me mercy   I love being a dick to people who won't grant me mercy Empty2009-12-01, 13:54

Face it, when someone is beating you by 17+ and the game is pretty much over, someone who won't grant you mercy is just being a jerk and just wants to rub it in on you. It might have been a good clean game and I just got my ass kicked, but I have no respect for anyone who denies the opportunity to just end the game and move on.

Anymore if somebody does this to me in a game that is already over, I just become a complete jerk. I run the playclock down to 1 if the clock isnt moving, I use my pauses and just try to make it as boring as possible for them. Sometimes I'll even just spike the ball on a random down and then run the clock down to 1 again. Haha, usually they just give me mercy after a few mins.
Back to top Go down
c4jun
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
c4jun

Number of posts : 387
Registration date : 2009-03-18

PostSubject: Re: I love being a dick to people who won't grant me mercy   I love being a dick to people who won't grant me mercy Empty2009-12-01, 14:38

Well I never accept mercy because I got screwed one time this guy asked for mercy I accepted then went to check my record the game never counted. So screw mercy! I'll just run the ball and run out the clock.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/c4jun
W A V Y D R E
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member
W A V Y D R E

Number of posts : 824
Registration date : 2008-12-30

PostSubject: Re: I love being a dick to people who won't grant me mercy   I love being a dick to people who won't grant me mercy Empty2009-12-01, 14:44

i just keep running up the score ... waste time kind of wack.. because it keeps makin the gm boring
Back to top Go down
WestFo3
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
WestFo3

Number of posts : 350
Registration date : 2009-11-03

PostSubject: Re: I love being a dick to people who won't grant me mercy   I love being a dick to people who won't grant me mercy Empty2009-12-01, 16:17

Play the whole game you ******.
Back to top Go down
TheDon270
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member
TheDon270

Number of posts : 666
Registration date : 2009-06-18

PostSubject: Re: I love being a dick to people who won't grant me mercy   I love being a dick to people who won't grant me mercy Empty2009-12-01, 16:23

don't be too harsh now westfo.....who cares about the whole mercy thing....if i was getting my ass whipped, i'll play the game out cause i got too much pride to request mercy....if someone i play is getting murked, i'll keep playing the game out until the guy requests mercy....then i'll be nice and show mercy......
Back to top Go down
so much swag
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
so much swag

Number of posts : 1839
Registration date : 2009-08-09

PostSubject: Re: I love being a dick to people who won't grant me mercy   I love being a dick to people who won't grant me mercy Empty2009-12-01, 16:31

when i'm blowing some one out i sometime's like to punt the ball back to them when i'm up big,i dont mind giving them the ball back.i want them to try..but if you want mercy i give it.
Back to top Go down
Mcnair2Wycheck
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
Mcnair2Wycheck

PostSubject: Re: I love being a dick to people who won't grant me mercy   I love being a dick to people who won't grant me mercy Empty2009-12-01, 21:12

If someone blows me out, they blow me out. It's just a game. When this happens I know that I have lost, accept it and just want to move on and play another game or do something else with my time. But if someone declines they are probably only doing it to run up the score so I want to make it as boring as s*** for them if they are going to pull a douche move like that. I always accept mercy when I am winning.
Back to top Go down
jayfury
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
jayfury

Number of posts : 136
Registration date : 2009-03-23

PostSubject: Re: I love being a dick to people who won't grant me mercy   I love being a dick to people who won't grant me mercy Empty2009-12-02, 21:30

maybe they wanna save a highlight they did... just a thought
Back to top Go down
Mcnair2Wycheck
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
Mcnair2Wycheck

PostSubject: Re: I love being a dick to people who won't grant me mercy   I love being a dick to people who won't grant me mercy Empty2009-12-03, 00:31

If someone actually wanted to do that and was courteous enough to send me a message/run the clock down I would understand but often they just try to run it up.
Back to top Go down
RaiderAlex21
New MS Member
New MS Member
RaiderAlex21

Number of posts : 21
Registration date : 2009-03-01

PostSubject: Re: I love being a dick to people who won't grant me mercy   I love being a dick to people who won't grant me mercy Empty2009-12-03, 03:19

Sometimes mercy should be granted but at the same time I don't think they can save highlights if they grant mercy so...
Back to top Go down
iGotBeast$wag13
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member
iGotBeast$wag13

Number of posts : 533
Registration date : 2009-09-04

PostSubject: Re: I love being a dick to people who won't grant me mercy   I love being a dick to people who won't grant me mercy Empty2009-12-03, 10:30

i never accept mercy anymore. But mostly everygame B4 the game starts i ask the opponet for a friendly quit because then if they decline i wanna WHOOP DAY ASS. I had this one dude right, i was dwn 0-14 and offered him a FQ, he declined, maaaann i had sooo much motivation to whip his ass i ended up winnin 52-14 LOL, i messeged him sayin "u had ur chance to get outta here but u wanted ur ass whippin i guess HAHAHAHA"
Back to top Go down
iGotBeast$wag13
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member
iGotBeast$wag13

Number of posts : 533
Registration date : 2009-09-04

PostSubject: Re: I love being a dick to people who won't grant me mercy   I love being a dick to people who won't grant me mercy Empty2009-12-03, 10:33

Mcnair2Wycheck wrote:
If someone actually wanted to do that and was courteous enough to send me a message/run the clock down I would understand but often they just try to run it up.

Yea, sometimes i feel bad for someone because im beatin dem so bad, but i just did this amazing play and i wanna upload my highlight so i dnt give mercy, so i keep beatin dey ass LOL I love being a dick to people who won't grant me mercy 478291
Back to top Go down
s0liddy
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
s0liddy

Registration date : 2009-09-03

PostSubject: Re: I love being a dick to people who won't grant me mercy   I love being a dick to people who won't grant me mercy Empty2009-12-03, 12:52

Up by 17 pts is not necessarily a given loss. I've comeback from a 28pt deficit at the half..
Back to top Go down
WestFo3
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
WestFo3

Registration date : 2009-11-03

PostSubject: Re: I love being a dick to people who won't grant me mercy   I love being a dick to people who won't grant me mercy Empty2009-12-03, 16:10

I hate when ppl are down 21 in the 4th with 2 mins left and you just knee the ball but they call TO's. So I get pissed then go score a TD and go for 2 and a onside kick and if I get it I score another TD. I love being a dick to people who won't grant me mercy Lol I love being a dick to people who won't grant me mercy 622586
Back to top Go down
Mcnair2Wycheck
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
Mcnair2Wycheck

PostSubject: Re: I love being a dick to people who won't grant me mercy   I love being a dick to people who won't grant me mercy Empty2009-12-03, 23:58

I love beating people who can be kneeling at the end but instead choose to throw or run instead and turn the ball over. I've done that at least 3 times already this year.
Back to top Go down
c4jun
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
c4jun

Number of posts : 387
Registration date : 2009-03-18

PostSubject: Re: I love being a dick to people who won't grant me mercy   I love being a dick to people who won't grant me mercy Empty2009-12-04, 14:50

Yeah that is funny. Then they quit which is even funnier
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/c4jun
s0liddy
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
s0liddy

Registration date : 2009-09-03

PostSubject: Re: I love being a dick to people who won't grant me mercy   I love being a dick to people who won't grant me mercy Empty2009-12-04, 18:17

WestFo3 wrote:
I hate when ppl are down 21 in the 4th with 2 mins left and you just knee the ball but they call TO's. So I get pissed then go score a TD and go for 2 and a onside kick and if I get it I score another TD. I love being a dick to people who won't grant me mercy Lol I love being a dick to people who won't grant me mercy 622586

haha yup I done the same s*** Razz

or people who decline mercy really make it worse on themselves.
Back to top Go down
Mcnair2Wycheck
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
Mcnair2Wycheck

PostSubject: Re: I love being a dick to people who won't grant me mercy   I love being a dick to people who won't grant me mercy Empty2009-12-05, 20:15

LOL, this guy copied my topic:

http://forum.ea.com/eaforum/posts/list/346659.page
Back to top Go down
EastCoast_Dog
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member

Number of posts : 196
Registration date : 2009-09-21

PostSubject: Re: I love being a dick to people who won't grant me mercy   I love being a dick to people who won't grant me mercy Empty2009-12-07, 11:20

so much swag wrote:
when i'm blowing some one out i sometime's like to punt the ball back to them when i'm up big,i dont mind giving them the ball back.i want them to try..but if you want mercy i give it.

LMFAOOOOOO i knew swag was a switch hitter lol, he says when i'm blowing some one, you lil dirty freak lmaooo fa g alert fa g alert lol jk bro
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I love being a dick to people who won't grant me mercy   I love being a dick to people who won't grant me mercy Empty

Back to top Go down

I love being a dick to people who won't grant me mercy
Page 1 of 1