Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

Questions about SEA PB?? come here

Go down 
+10
Clinch
dracocepheus
maliciousmaxx
so much swag
xRideTheCannaBus36xx
WestFo3
*34DoubleTrouble28*
instantclassic91
iGotBeast$wag13
MiamiXCanes
14 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
MiamiXCanes
Madden Writers
Madden Writers

Number of posts : 1661
Registration date : 2009-09-14

Questions about SEA PB?? come here Empty
PostSubject: Questions about SEA PB?? come here   Questions about SEA PB?? come here Empty2009-11-30, 16:12

I can see that the need for help with the SEA PB is starting to really gro so if you all have any questions feel free to come here and ask them. ill will do my best to get to every one of your questions. and im sure my boy swag will hop on and help ya out too so ask away!!!!
Back to top Go down
iGotBeast$wag13
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member
iGotBeast$wag13

Number of posts : 533
Registration date : 2009-09-04

PostSubject: Re: Questions about SEA PB?? come here   Questions about SEA PB?? come here Empty2009-11-30, 16:13

whats so good with this PB, what makes this fire?
Back to top Go down
MiamiXCanes
Madden Writers
Madden Writers

PostSubject: Re: Questions about SEA PB?? come here   Questions about SEA PB?? come here Empty2009-11-30, 16:20

its the versitility of it. if you wanna pound the ball out? then you have i think 5 i-formations. you wanna air it out? then you have snugs flip and a good choice of shotty to pass with. add in far tight twins, and the split back and you can do alot with both of those. plus the singleback is the best in the game IMO. singleback tight doubles is a beast formation and with some motion you can make a bunch TE formation and you motion your TE to the FB spot and you can run out of it without a problem.
Back to top Go down
iGotBeast$wag13
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member
iGotBeast$wag13

PostSubject: Re: Questions about SEA PB?? come here   Questions about SEA PB?? come here Empty2009-11-30, 16:26

ill check it out
but im not sure im gonna leave New Orleans PB
Back to top Go down
instantclassic91
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member

Number of posts : 289
Registration date : 2009-01-10

PostSubject: Re: Questions about SEA PB?? come here   Questions about SEA PB?? come here Empty2009-11-30, 16:27

that what i need help with is the split back...any plays out of that would help me...
Back to top Go down
MiamiXCanes
Madden Writers
Madden Writers

PostSubject: Re: Questions about SEA PB?? come here   Questions about SEA PB?? come here Empty2009-11-30, 16:32

texas is money VS man or zone. and the seem route the TE runs is a cover 2 killer. hb blast is good and hb off tackle is good if they dont overload the side your running to. RB cross is another good one to run. in the 3 WR set motion one of your RB and then those 2 players that are bunched cant be bumped. theres a start. now just lab and mess around with it!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
iGotBeast$wag13
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member
iGotBeast$wag13

PostSubject: Re: Questions about SEA PB?? come here   Questions about SEA PB?? come here Empty2009-11-30, 16:36

does SEA have shotgun? how bout strong I?
Back to top Go down
instantclassic91
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member

PostSubject: Re: Questions about SEA PB?? come here   Questions about SEA PB?? come here Empty2009-11-30, 16:47

no strong I has 6 shotgun formations
Back to top Go down
iGotBeast$wag13
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member
iGotBeast$wag13

PostSubject: Re: Questions about SEA PB?? come here   Questions about SEA PB?? come here Empty2009-11-30, 16:48

iight thnx... imma lab it soon just wanted to kno
Back to top Go down
*34DoubleTrouble28*
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member

Number of posts : 125
Registration date : 2009-03-30

PostSubject: Re: Questions about SEA PB?? come here   Questions about SEA PB?? come here Empty2009-11-30, 16:56

what plays are so good? Like what is your definition of a good play?
Back to top Go down
WestFo3
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
WestFo3

Number of posts : 350
Registration date : 2009-11-03

PostSubject: Re: Questions about SEA PB?? come here   Questions about SEA PB?? come here Empty2009-11-30, 17:12

What plays do you like from Gun? I got a nice set up from everything but I need some gun plays.
Back to top Go down
instantclassic91
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member

PostSubject: Re: Questions about SEA PB?? come here   Questions about SEA PB?? come here Empty2009-11-30, 17:27

yeah i looking for some to get my number 1 WR some catches...i can hit the TE and slot no prob...i dont wanna move my number 1 to the slot cuz that looks obvious that i will throw to him
Back to top Go down
WestFo3
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
WestFo3

PostSubject: Re: Questions about SEA PB?? come here   Questions about SEA PB?? come here Empty2009-11-30, 17:58

Here are a few plays I like

Singleback- Ace Twins- Smash

Put a fast TE like Cook Jr as 2nd TE and he will be open often. Slant WR#2 right and WR#1 will be nice vs zone's or if you got a tall or very fast WR he will be able to beat the man.

Singleback- Ace Twins- PA CTR WAGGLE

Again put a fast TE as 2nd TE and look for him to beat the LB or WR#1 to be open down field.. TE#1 is also good for 3 yards after he is done blocking.

Singleback- SPREAD- Deep Outs

X is open all day it seems like. If not the inside post is a nice 2nd read.

Singleback- Tight Doubles- HB Pitch and HB Sprint

Both nice run plays

I-Form- Tight Pair- Counter WK

Most will overload the right and should have a nice hole to the left.

Split- Pro Slot- HB Slip Screen mix with Post Dig

Works nice for me

Far- Tight Twins- PA Waggle

Slant O to the left and put a fast HB at FB. the FB should be open alot and if not O will be open vs anything from what i'v seen.

Far- Tight Twins- Quick Toss & HB Sweep

Nice run plays

Far- Tight Twins- Flats

Slant X right. Someone is going to be open.

Gun- Empty Trey- Curl Flat Corner

Slant L1 to the right.
Back to top Go down
xRideTheCannaBus36xx
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
xRideTheCannaBus36xx

Number of posts : 409
Registration date : 2009-06-20

PostSubject: Re: Questions about SEA PB?? come here   Questions about SEA PB?? come here Empty2009-11-30, 18:23

Quick Question, give me a reason why i should switch from WCO to SEA playbook? Is it worth loosing Bunch Wk and Near for this I-formations? and why?
Back to top Go down
iGotBeast$wag13
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member
iGotBeast$wag13

PostSubject: Re: Questions about SEA PB?? come here   Questions about SEA PB?? come here Empty2009-11-30, 20:01

thnx westfo3. Imma lab these plays when i get a chance.... i MAY switch from New Orleans to Sea.. but im not TOTALY convinced yet (maybe convinced after i lab)
Back to top Go down
instantclassic91
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member

PostSubject: Re: Questions about SEA PB?? come here   Questions about SEA PB?? come here Empty2009-11-30, 20:38

hmm to me it all bout your style...if your more of a passer stick with the west coast but if u wanna run the ball but still have some west coast pass plays then roll with sea...i still tempted to run a west coast style out of run balance book...just cuz of the gun split slot plays in the run balance
Back to top Go down
so much swag
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
so much swag

Number of posts : 1839
Registration date : 2009-08-09

PostSubject: Re: Questions about SEA PB?? come here   Questions about SEA PB?? come here Empty2009-11-30, 21:12

but see that's the beautie of this p.book it give's you the illusion of one thing while you do another...you can do 5to6 play's out of one formation..that fire.if you run then come back to that formation you can go pass out of it,and if you got an audible play that's money in the bank!!! need i say more...bus stay were you at you bum!!!!!!!!

swag.
Back to top Go down
maliciousmaxx
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 40
Registration date : 2009-11-30

PostSubject: Re: Questions about SEA PB?? come here   Questions about SEA PB?? come here Empty2009-11-30, 23:31

what would be the best team to use the sea pb with?and what r some good plays from it...passing and running please
Back to top Go down
dracocepheus
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member
dracocepheus

Number of posts : 526
Registration date : 2009-09-03

PostSubject: Re: Questions about SEA PB?? come here   Questions about SEA PB?? come here Empty2009-11-30, 23:49

When I read these posts why does it sound like a late night info commercial Questions about SEA PB?? come here 517225
Back to top Go down
so much swag
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
so much swag

PostSubject: Re: Questions about SEA PB?? come here   Questions about SEA PB?? come here Empty2009-12-01, 02:48

because it's FIRE MAN!!!!!
Back to top Go down
WestFo3
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
WestFo3

PostSubject: Re: Questions about SEA PB?? come here   Questions about SEA PB?? come here Empty2009-12-01, 02:50

MOTHER FUCKING FIRE. CALL 911 THERE"S A FIRE IN THIS ****** Questions about SEA PB?? come here 93334 Questions about SEA PB?? come here 538200
Back to top Go down
instantclassic91
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member

PostSubject: Re: Questions about SEA PB?? come here   Questions about SEA PB?? come here Empty2009-12-01, 04:21

man s*** i just got smacked in my lg game trying my run and gun approach...**** it now i on the sea bus to stay....i was moving down the field but couldnt put up and tds....so now i back sea and west coast till i die hollla
Back to top Go down
dracocepheus
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member
dracocepheus

Number of posts : 526
Registration date : 2009-09-03

PostSubject: Re: Questions about SEA PB?? come here   Questions about SEA PB?? come here Empty2009-12-01, 06:18

I did that same sh!t. Went to R&G I was doing good with WC and SEA but wanted to change up.... And I ****** up. So I been labbing it again with crazyblack... he knows his book
Back to top Go down
MiamiXCanes
Madden Writers
Madden Writers

PostSubject: Re: Questions about SEA PB?? come here   Questions about SEA PB?? come here Empty2009-12-01, 15:12

yeah bro just hit me up whenever you have any questions and ill try and hit you up

and malicious, like i said in your other thread about the raiders. SEA PB would be perfect for them and the tosses out of the singleback will work really well with DMC
Back to top Go down
so much swag
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
so much swag

PostSubject: Re: Questions about SEA PB?? come here   Questions about SEA PB?? come here Empty2009-12-01, 16:38

what my man black said!!!but change the QB..god damn.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Questions about SEA PB?? come here   Questions about SEA PB?? come here Empty

Back to top Go down

Questions about SEA PB?? come here
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next