Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

Tony Romo is better than Matt Schaub

Go down 
+10
Big Hungry 702
s0liddy
iGotBeast$wag13
KODOUBLE24
FelixdaCat
Hormel
super_mario90
hof8231
Sun
CapnCrunch
14 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
CapnCrunch
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member

Number of posts : 818
Registration date : 2009-09-23

Tony Romo is better than Matt Schaub Empty
PostSubject: Tony Romo is better than Matt Schaub   Tony Romo is better than Matt Schaub Empty2009-11-30, 05:45

Tony Romo = 3 turnovers in 1/2 a season

Matt Schaub = 3 turnovers in 1/2 a game
Back to top Go down
Sun
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
Sun

Number of posts : 329
Registration date : 2009-09-18

PostSubject: Re: Tony Romo is better than Matt Schaub   Tony Romo is better than Matt Schaub Empty2009-11-30, 08:56

Tony Romo = 17 TDs

Matt Schaub = 21 TDs
Back to top Go down
hof8231
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member
hof8231

Number of posts : 550
Registration date : 2008-12-27

PostSubject: Re: Tony Romo is better than Matt Schaub   Tony Romo is better than Matt Schaub Empty2009-11-30, 12:30

Tony Romo = 8 wins

Matt Shaub = 5 wins

Tony Romo= 17 TDs/7 INTs

Matt Shaub= 21 TDs/11 INTs

And Matt Shaub has thrown 48 more pass attempts than Romo for only 309 more yards
Back to top Go down
super_mario90
Legend MS Member
Legend MS Member
super_mario90

Number of posts : 2188
Registration date : 2009-08-19

PostSubject: Re: Tony Romo is better than Matt Schaub   Tony Romo is better than Matt Schaub Empty2009-11-30, 14:45

personally i think romo is a little better but schaub just needs to take care of the football more that pick 6 he threw on sunday was intended to rookie TE james casey (bad route ran) if that was O.D. that would've been a completion.

but schaubs #'s are better than romos and romo don't have enough weapons to throw to like schaub and schaub is on a passing offence romo is on a running offence.

plus schaub has a deep threat (DRE)

romo doesn't have a deep threat (?)
Back to top Go down
hof8231
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member
hof8231

PostSubject: Re: Tony Romo is better than Matt Schaub   Tony Romo is better than Matt Schaub Empty2009-11-30, 15:06

super_mario90 wrote:
personally i think romo is a little better but schaub just needs to take care of the football more that pick 6 he threw on sunday was intended to rookie TE james casey (bad route ran) if that was O.D. that would've been a completion.

but schaubs #'s are better than romos and romo don't have enough weapons to throw to like schaub and schaub is on a passing offence romo is on a running offence.

I was soooo waiting for you to say this. Austin has 3 more 20+ yard receptions than Dre and 1 more 40+ yard play, not to mention he averages 4.6 more yards per catch than Johnson. And in the category that really matters, Austin has 3 more TDs than Johnson. Say what you will, but Miles Austin is having a better season than Andre Johnson.
Back to top Go down
Hormel
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
Hormel

Number of posts : 413
Registration date : 2008-12-25

PostSubject: Re: Tony Romo is better than Matt Schaub   Tony Romo is better than Matt Schaub Empty2009-11-30, 17:02

hof8231 wrote:
super_mario90 wrote:

I was soooo waiting for you to say this. Austin has 3 more 20+ yard receptions than Dre and 1 more 40+ yard play, not to mention he averages 4.6 more yards per catch than Johnson. And in the category that really matters, Austin has 3 more TDs than Johnson. Say what you will, but Miles Austin is having a better season than Andre Johnson.

My Miles Austin jersey was well worth the money, time to to put that Owens one in my dont wear sectoin, along with my Keyshawn
Back to top Go down
super_mario90
Legend MS Member
Legend MS Member
super_mario90

PostSubject: Re: Tony Romo is better than Matt Schaub   Tony Romo is better than Matt Schaub Empty2009-11-30, 18:29

The reason why miles has certain stats better than dre is because defences don't care about austin he don't even get doubled covered where was he against the packers he got played man to man most of that game and where was he against the skins he also in that game got covered man to man for most of that game.

FACT: miles just plays good against bad defences but he doesn't show up to play against good defences.

And miles austin could have all the receiving stats in the world and he will still not be as good as dre or anything close to him,miles ain't even considered a DEEP THREAT! he can't beat someone on the outside.

miles would never be an elite wr and is not having a better season than dre if dre can get back to #1 on the receiving yds list he can become the second wr in nfl history to lead the nfl in receiving yds for two straight seasons the only wr to do that was jerry rice.
Back to top Go down
FelixdaCat
New MS Member
New MS Member
FelixdaCat

Number of posts : 88
Registration date : 2008-09-18

PostSubject: Re: Tony Romo is better than Matt Schaub   Tony Romo is better than Matt Schaub Empty2009-11-30, 18:53

super_mario90 wrote:

Man, as soon as you said that you LOST this argument. Romo's and Schaub's numbers are nearly identical, so the fact that you say Romo has LESS weapons to throw to just shows that Romo is better than Schaub. Romo is doing just as much (and probably more cause he has more wins) with less talent around him according to you.

Sorry mario but you dug yourself into a hole on that one.

P.S. and I can't believe I, an Eagles fan, is arguing in favor of Tony Romo. lol.
Back to top Go down
super_mario90
Legend MS Member
Legend MS Member
super_mario90

PostSubject: Re: Tony Romo is better than Matt Schaub   Tony Romo is better than Matt Schaub Empty2009-11-30, 22:48

FelixdaCat wrote:
super_mario90 wrote:

Man, as soon as you said that you LOST this argument. Romo's and Schaub's numbers are nearly identical, so the fact that you say Romo has LESS weapons to throw to just shows that Romo is better than Schaub. Romo is doing just as much (and probably more cause he has more wins) with less talent around him according to you.

P.S. and I can't believe I, an Eagles fan, is arguing in favor of Tony Romo. lol.

"the fact that you say Romo has LESS weapons to throw to just shows that Romo is better than Schaub"

i never said schaub was better than romo i said he got better #'s than homo i mean romo.

and their numbers arn't identical

schaub ranked #2 in passing yds 3,242
romo ranked #6 in passing yds 2,933

i'll put up more stats later
Back to top Go down
CapnCrunch
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member

PostSubject: Re: Tony Romo is better than Matt Schaub   Tony Romo is better than Matt Schaub Empty2009-11-30, 23:08

super_mario90 wrote:
lead the nfl in receiving yds for two straight seasons the only wr to do that was jerry rice.

Wrong again, Hot Shot

Don Hutson - 1937, 1938, 1939 and again in 1941, 42, 43 and 44
Back to top Go down
hof8231
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member
hof8231

PostSubject: Re: Tony Romo is better than Matt Schaub   Tony Romo is better than Matt Schaub Empty2009-12-01, 00:51

super_mario90 wrote:
FelixdaCat wrote:
super_mario90 wrote:

"the fact that you say Romo has LESS weapons to throw to just shows that Romo is better than Schaub"

i never said schaub was better than romo i said he got better #'s than homo i mean romo.

and their numbers arn't identical

schaub ranked #2 in passing yds 3,242
romo ranked #6 in passing yds 2,933

i'll put up more stats later

Go ahead, post up more stats. I'll put the two up that matter.

Romo TD/INT ratio: 17-7=over 2 TDs per interception
Schcrub TD/INT ration: 21=11=under 2 TDs per interception

Romo: 8 wins
Schrub: 5 wins

Schcrub only has more yards because he has more passing attempts, which is mainly due to the fact that The Texans have a piss poor running game.
Back to top Go down
hof8231
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member
hof8231

PostSubject: Re: Tony Romo is better than Matt Schaub   Tony Romo is better than Matt Schaub Empty2009-12-01, 01:09

super_mario90 wrote:
he can become the second wr in nfl history to lead the nfl in receiving yds for two straight seasons the only wr to do that was jerry rice.

False. Bobby Mitchell, Raymond Berry, Mal Kutner and Don Houston have also done it. Wrong again.
Back to top Go down
super_mario90
Legend MS Member
Legend MS Member
super_mario90

PostSubject: Re: Tony Romo is better than Matt Schaub   Tony Romo is better than Matt Schaub Empty2009-12-01, 01:13

since you guys have alot of time on your hands can you look up the last wr to do that i think it would be jerry rice.

and the boys have a piss poor throwing game ya'll only throw good against bad defences thats a shame.

SMH
Back to top Go down
super_mario90
Legend MS Member
Legend MS Member
super_mario90

PostSubject: Re: Tony Romo is better than Matt Schaub   Tony Romo is better than Matt Schaub Empty2009-12-01, 01:19

lol never heard of them wr's
Back to top Go down
hof8231
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member
hof8231

PostSubject: Re: Tony Romo is better than Matt Schaub   Tony Romo is better than Matt Schaub Empty2009-12-01, 01:40

super_mario90 wrote:
lol never heard of them wr's

That's a shame. Maybe if you knew anything about football you would know them. And Romo was able to throw pretty well on the Eagles, and what good defenses has Schcrub thrown on?
Back to top Go down
super_mario90
Legend MS Member
Legend MS Member
super_mario90

PostSubject: Re: Tony Romo is better than Matt Schaub   Tony Romo is better than Matt Schaub Empty2009-12-01, 04:34

the reason tony homo threw so well against the eagles was because they had a couple of injured starters on defence.

schaub's thrown on some not to good defences but they're better than the ones tony homo threw against.

and you don't know those wr's either you just read about them when you googled about who has lead the nfl in receiving yds in two straight seasons.

SO STFU OR GTFO
Back to top Go down
KODOUBLE24
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
KODOUBLE24

Number of posts : 150
Registration date : 2009-08-27

PostSubject: Re: Tony Romo is better than Matt Schaub   Tony Romo is better than Matt Schaub Empty2009-12-01, 07:40

The TEAXANSsuck dick who really cares.
Back to top Go down
Sun
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
Sun

Number of posts : 329
Registration date : 2009-09-18

PostSubject: Re: Tony Romo is better than Matt Schaub   Tony Romo is better than Matt Schaub Empty2009-12-01, 19:12

KODOUBLE24 wrote:
The TEAXANSsuck dick who really cares.

Wow, that has to be the best argument ever.
Back to top Go down
iGotBeast$wag13
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member
iGotBeast$wag13

Number of posts : 533
Registration date : 2009-09-04

PostSubject: Re: Tony Romo is better than Matt Schaub   Tony Romo is better than Matt Schaub Empty2009-12-01, 21:23

CapnCrunch wrote:
super_mario90 wrote:
lead the nfl in receiving yds for two straight seasons the only wr to do that was jerry rice.

Wrong again, Hot Shot

No mario is right on this one. AJ Da Beast Man happens to be my fav player and imma a lil biast but i heard CBS or ESPN say that statment
Back to top Go down
CapnCrunch
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member

PostSubject: Yes   Tony Romo is better than Matt Schaub Empty2009-12-02, 11:03

OB_DA_BEAST_MAN wrote:

but i heard CBS or ESPN say that statment[/quote].

Yes and right after they said it many people came out to refute it and here is why

Baseball history goes back over a hundred years, mergers, world series etc... didn't stop them from keeping the old stats

Hockey same thing, history goes back to before the Cup

But Football, the Superbowl comes around and everyone wants to throw out all the history before 1960.
Back to top Go down
super_mario90
Legend MS Member
Legend MS Member
super_mario90

PostSubject: Re: Tony Romo is better than Matt Schaub   Tony Romo is better than Matt Schaub Empty2009-12-02, 17:11

nobody care's about what happen in football before 1960.

this day and age is the best football ever players today are not even human compared to them old timers LOL
Back to top Go down
hof8231
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member
hof8231

PostSubject: Re: Tony Romo is better than Matt Schaub   Tony Romo is better than Matt Schaub Empty2009-12-02, 17:38

super_mario90 wrote:
nobody care's about what happen in football before 1960.

this day and age is the best football ever players today are not even human compared to them old timers LOL

You are so fucking ignorant it's not even funny.
Back to top Go down
s0liddy
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
s0liddy

Number of posts : 350
Registration date : 2009-09-03

PostSubject: Re: Tony Romo is better than Matt Schaub   Tony Romo is better than Matt Schaub Empty2009-12-02, 18:44

lol mario, you're a good troll man, keep it up....

at least I hope you're trolling, if not I would guess you're 13-17 yrs old.
Back to top Go down
Big Hungry 702
Madden School Veteran
Madden School Veteran
Big Hungry 702

Number of posts : 1459
Registration date : 2009-07-25

PostSubject: Re: Tony Romo is better than Matt Schaub   Tony Romo is better than Matt Schaub Empty2009-12-02, 19:31

wow...mario. football back then was the s***. not this pansy ass bullshit they play now-adays, where you cant touch the qb with out a penalty
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/surrenderthebooty69
jsmall28
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member

Number of posts : 614
Registration date : 2009-08-15

PostSubject: Re: Tony Romo is better than Matt Schaub   Tony Romo is better than Matt Schaub Empty2009-12-02, 21:16

lol mario. how can you say that the old football players aren't men compared to today? if you go back far enough, they didnt even wear real helmets! just leather caps. after that, it wasn't that much safer. the hits that were allowed then would result in a suspension today. the game has been softened up, but for good reasons (the players health). the game before was much rougher than today's game, though.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tony Romo is better than Matt Schaub   Tony Romo is better than Matt Schaub Empty

Back to top Go down

Tony Romo is better than Matt Schaub
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next