Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

Best nanos 3-4 solid plus key depth chart changes

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
projectpag
New MS Member
New MS Member
projectpag

Number of posts : 42
Registration date : 2009-11-27

Best  nanos 3-4 solid plus key depth chart changes Empty
PostSubject: Best nanos 3-4 solid plus key depth chart changes   Best  nanos 3-4 solid plus key depth chart changes Empty2009-11-27, 14:07

Tell me if you guys like what you see about me changing up my depth charts. I never really look at these forums, so if what I say was mentioned before then my bad. Really Easy nanos, and if you like what you see i can tell you my other defensive audibles, but these are the 2 main plays i call against 2wr all the way to 5wr.

3-4 solid man presshttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j210KwbbxxA
3-4 gap press https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x7bESXyVmzU&feature=related

Last edited by projectpag on 2009-11-27, 20:28; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Madden's Finest 200
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member

Number of posts : 622
Registration date : 2009-10-01

PostSubject: Re: Best nanos 3-4 solid plus key depth chart changes   Best  nanos 3-4 solid plus key depth chart changes Empty2009-11-27, 15:12

Dude, not to be mean or anything, but i would destroy those nanos. Fo shizzle
Back to top Go down
projectpag
New MS Member
New MS Member
projectpag

Number of posts : 42
Registration date : 2009-11-27

PostSubject: Re: Best nanos 3-4 solid plus key depth chart changes   Best  nanos 3-4 solid plus key depth chart changes Empty2009-11-27, 20:43

I'm da ish in madden wrote:
Dude, not to be mean or anything, but i would destroy those nanos. Best  nanos 3-4 solid plus key depth chart changes 584266

get at me if u got ps3 projectpag. Like i said, these are my two main plays, and it usually takes atleast until halftime for some1 to find a play that works. Remember in the 2man press i can be a safety and roam the field. I also have other key audibles if you try to run outside or find a mismatch in coverage. The only way to truly stop these nanos is running the ball every play...thats the only way i get beat because my team is fast, not strong.
Back to top Go down
Madden's Finest 200
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member

Number of posts : 622
Registration date : 2009-10-01

PostSubject: Re: Best nanos 3-4 solid plus key depth chart changes   Best  nanos 3-4 solid plus key depth chart changes Empty2009-11-29, 11:39

projectpag wrote:
I'm da ish in madden wrote:
Dude, not to be mean or anything, but i would destroy those nanos. Best  nanos 3-4 solid plus key depth chart changes 584266

get at me if u got ps3 projectpag. Like i said, these are my two main plays, and it usually takes atleast until halftime for some1 to find a play that works. Remember in the 2man press i can be a safety and roam the field. I also have other key audibles if you try to run outside or find a mismatch in coverage. The only way to truly stop these nanos is running the ball every play...thats the only way i get beat because my team is fast, not strong.
lol. Add me MVP____ENVY___ME )4 underscores, 3 underscores.) these nanos are soft .
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Best nanos 3-4 solid plus key depth chart changes   Best  nanos 3-4 solid plus key depth chart changes Empty

Back to top Go down

Best nanos 3-4 solid plus key depth chart changes
Page 1 of 1