Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

4th and short what do ya'll do???

Go down 
+13
claytops
c4jun
ritz2034
MiamiXCanes
raptors505
ohboykjoy
seiz13
CapnCrunch
so much swag
Hollywood x 12
TaKiNiT2DaCrIb16
Mcnair2Wycheck
raymond-bell
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Oldstalecheetos
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
Oldstalecheetos

Number of posts : 483
Registration date : 2009-12-05

4th and short what do ya'll do??? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 4th and short what do ya'll do???   4th and short what do ya'll do??? - Page 2 Empty2009-12-11, 10:40

ohboykjoy wrote:
46 Inside Blitz with press coverage... stops the inside run usually, and bumps the receivers so the quick pass is unavailable.

this is money against an agap run... but if you pass it you can be in for an upset

if you find your opponent using this alot, put ur slot wr on a slant and motion him... snap the ball before as soon as he takes a step in motion... that makes it unbumpable... and youll be open for TD almost everytime... granted ur guy is faster than the 2-3 guys left in pursuit at the time... notice i said pursuit instead of coverage...

a good version of the same blitz is gaps fire out of hte 46 normal

try this out

46normal-gaps fire

1. spread D line and reblitz lbs in-between tackles...
2. contain both DE's
3. DONT!!! press coverage
4. user deep blue, or yellow guy... your preferance

this will stop most up the gut runs, the contains will work against the power o and toss, and the yellows/ man will give a confusing mixed coverage over the middle... and one guy deep... if you find they ahve a preffered target, of course, hilight him
Back to top Go down
Oldstalecheetos
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
Oldstalecheetos

Number of posts : 483
Registration date : 2009-12-05

4th and short what do ya'll do??? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 4th and short what do ya'll do???   4th and short what do ya'll do??? - Page 2 Empty2009-12-11, 10:41

so much swag wrote:
i run the 1-5-5 scheme it's perfect for short yrd's a man get's through untouch all the time when i do it then hit blitz stick him...

lol, 155 is tooo fire this year....

holler at me on xbl, i wanna see what u got from 155
Back to top Go down

4th and short what do ya'll do???
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2