Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

People who switch to home jerseys, when they're the away team.

Go down 
+3
Mcnair2Wycheck
so much swag
AshBlackstone
7 posters
AuthorMessage
AshBlackstone
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member

Number of posts : 374
Registration date : 2009-10-05

People who switch to home jerseys, when they're the away team. Empty
PostSubject: People who switch to home jerseys, when they're the away team.   People who switch to home jerseys, when they're the away team. Empty2009-11-24, 19:39

Lame. I was using the Chargers, and wasn't paying attention and my opponent chose the Cowboys with home jersesys.

Pretty much the same color. There were several moments where that was a little confusing and annoying.
Back to top Go down
so much swag
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
so much swag

Number of posts : 1839
Registration date : 2009-08-09

PostSubject: Re: People who switch to home jerseys, when they're the away team.   People who switch to home jerseys, when they're the away team. Empty2009-11-24, 19:54

nah!!!!it's not when i play with the bronco's i like the 1960's jersey...so i pick dont care what they say..lolololo...or balling with the titain's houston oiler's one..fire man.
Back to top Go down
Mcnair2Wycheck
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
Mcnair2Wycheck

Number of posts : 1403
Registration date : 2008-11-24

PostSubject: Re: People who switch to home jerseys, when they're the away team.   People who switch to home jerseys, when they're the away team. Empty2009-11-25, 18:57

I only do it when I'm at Dallas because It's annoying to play with white VS white.
Back to top Go down
Crunk
Crunk

Number of posts : 2578
Registration date : 2008-03-10

PostSubject: Re: People who switch to home jerseys, when they're the away team.   People who switch to home jerseys, when they're the away team. Empty2009-11-25, 19:38

I just back out if someone chooses the same color cause they are just trying to be douches.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/thecrunkologyst
xRideTheCannaBus36xx
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
xRideTheCannaBus36xx

Number of posts : 409
Registration date : 2009-06-20

PostSubject: Re: People who switch to home jerseys, when they're the away team.   People who switch to home jerseys, when they're the away team. Empty2009-11-25, 19:39

Who gives a ****? lol
Back to top Go down
Mcnair2Wycheck
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
Mcnair2Wycheck

Number of posts : 1403
Registration date : 2008-11-24

PostSubject: Re: People who switch to home jerseys, when they're the away team.   People who switch to home jerseys, when they're the away team. Empty2009-11-25, 19:43

As long as the colors are different enough I don't care, I just hate white on white. My dad uses the Oilers jerseys when he plays and I know he said that they are more or less the same color as the Charger's powder blue uni's.
Back to top Go down
AshBlackstone
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member

Number of posts : 374
Registration date : 2009-10-05

PostSubject: Re: People who switch to home jerseys, when they're the away team.   People who switch to home jerseys, when they're the away team. Empty2009-11-26, 00:52

CRUNK wrote:
I just back out if someone chooses the same color cause they are just trying to be douches.

This is basically what I'm talking about more than anything.
Back to top Go down
ohboykjoy
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 50
Registration date : 2009-11-25

PostSubject: Re: People who switch to home jerseys, when they're the away team.   People who switch to home jerseys, when they're the away team. Empty2009-11-26, 01:28

AshBlackstone wrote:
Lame. I was using the Chargers, and wasn't paying attention and my opponent chose the Cowboys with home jersesys.

Pretty much the same color. There were several moments where that was a little confusing and annoying.

Hah same thing exactly happened to me. It ended up costing me later because I thought Newman was a blocker for me, so I ran behind them and they tackled me. I could have gained more if I didn't just run straight into them, but the jerseys were both dark blue and I couldn't tell.

My fix lately = Chargers '60s uniforms. They're pretty sexy as well.
Back to top Go down
nawfside512
Madden School Veteran
Madden School Veteran
nawfside512

Number of posts : 1017
Registration date : 2008-03-05

PostSubject: Re: People who switch to home jerseys, when they're the away team.   People who switch to home jerseys, when they're the away team. Empty2009-11-26, 02:30

I find this thread funny, not because I disagree but I had a guy message me after I got 4 picks on him, he says you would pick the same color jerseys as me... I was Dallas and playing at home.... So I let em know that and he tries to correct me that Dallas plays at home in Blue... lol The funny thing being was I had no trouble throwing to my guys w/o getting it picked....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: People who switch to home jerseys, when they're the away team.   People who switch to home jerseys, when they're the away team. Empty

Back to top Go down

People who switch to home jerseys, when they're the away team.
Page 1 of 1