Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

Cover 3 killer

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Roblo
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2009-11-07

Cover 3 killer Empty
PostSubject: Cover 3 killer   Cover 3 killer Empty2009-11-24, 11:47

I was working on some stuff in practice mode against zones and found this out. This is simple and can be used with any play against a cover 3. Just hot route your receiver to an 'out' and smart route it. That's it. Its the perfect depth to hit the sideline pass. It will be open 90% of the the time. what I usually do is have two receivers on one side and make one do a streak and the other the "smart routed out." But i also use strong close and it works with just one receiver as well. HERE IS THE KEY. IT MUST BE DONE TO THE SIDE WHERE THE SAFETY IS GOING TO THE DEEP MIDDLE! Check it out and let me know what you think.
Back to top Go down
Brian Fantana
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 96
Registration date : 2009-11-12

Cover 3 killer Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cover 3 killer   Cover 3 killer Empty2009-11-24, 13:35

Roblo wrote:
I was working on some stuff in practice mode against zones and found this out. This is simple and can be used with any play against a cover 3. Just hot route your receiver to an 'out' and smart route it. That's it. Its the perfect depth to hit the sideline pass. It will be open 90% of the the time. what I usually do is have two receivers on one side and make one do a streak and the other the "smart routed out." But i also use strong close and it works with just one receiver as well. HERE IS THE KEY. IT MUST BE DONE TO THE SIDE WHERE THE SAFETY IS GOING TO THE DEEP MIDDLE! Check it out and let me know what you think.

Sounds good. I'll have to try it later. Thanks.
Back to top Go down
so much swag
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
so much swag

Number of posts : 1839
Registration date : 2009-08-09

Cover 3 killer Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cover 3 killer   Cover 3 killer Empty2009-11-24, 14:39

that's true!!!!! i found that out to labing with sea p.book..slant out then watch the magic happen,it work's good with the slot WR' too. Cover 3 killer 517225
Back to top Go down
Skane3
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
Skane3

Number of posts : 360
Registration date : 2009-05-10

Cover 3 killer Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cover 3 killer   Cover 3 killer Empty2009-11-24, 21:12

Or jus go deep on the side where the safety is coming down.Like in a 3WR set streak him and user catch once he passes the safety
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Cover 3 killer Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cover 3 killer   Cover 3 killer Empty

Back to top Go down

Cover 3 killer
Page 1 of 1