Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

Defensive assist button

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
gfreak000
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 32
Registration date : 2009-06-01

Defensive assist button Empty
PostSubject: Defensive assist button   Defensive assist button Empty2009-11-23, 03:38

I was wondering what does the defensive assist button do? I heard it puts your player in better position to make a tackle. Can someone help me understand better what it actually does or how it puts your player in good position to make a tackle?
Back to top Go down
iGotBeast$wag13
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member
iGotBeast$wag13

Number of posts : 533
Registration date : 2009-09-04

PostSubject: Re: Defensive assist button   Defensive assist button Empty2009-11-23, 13:48

Defensive assist tries to bring more players to make a tackle. Thats why its called "assist" instead of a 1-on-1 tackle it may end up being a 2 or 3 man tackle
Back to top Go down
EggzOverEazy
Administrator
Administrator
EggzOverEazy

Number of posts : 3158
Registration date : 2008-10-25

PostSubject: Re: Defensive assist button   Defensive assist button Empty2009-11-23, 13:49

that ass is unruly
Back to top Go down
Mcnair2Wycheck
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
Mcnair2Wycheck

Number of posts : 1403
Registration date : 2008-11-24

PostSubject: Re: Defensive assist button   Defensive assist button Empty2009-11-23, 14:13

Are you sure that's what the button does? This has been confusing me since the day the game came out and a number of people told me that it does not even apply on All-Pro.

Has anyone actually used this feature on a regular basis?
Back to top Go down
armyofficer
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2009-12-14

PostSubject: Re: Defensive assist button   Defensive assist button Empty2009-12-14, 13:25

Defensive assist basically lets the computer take over the player you're controlling.

It helps people who aren't that great at angles an tackling.

SO basically next time you're in route to a ball carrier... Take your tumb off the joystick and hit A.

The CPU will move the player for you.

In pass coverage the CPU will swat the ball for you, they wont intercept. And they wont ever get the strip for you by using the defensive assist.

It really helps in the backfield when QBs do that cheesy girating crap that cheesers do online to try to shake you.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Defensive assist button   Defensive assist button Empty

Back to top Go down

Defensive assist button
Page 1 of 1