Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

whats the best play book and why???

Go down 
+6
leke2cool
high5
JoshJ81
MiamiXCanes
so much swag
slim203
10 posters
AuthorMessage
slim203
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
slim203

Number of posts : 128
Registration date : 2009-04-06

whats the best play book and why??? Empty
PostSubject: whats the best play book and why???   whats the best play book and why??? Empty2009-11-22, 20:44

ok whats the best play book on offence and def and why
Back to top Go down
so much swag
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
so much swag

Number of posts : 1839
Registration date : 2009-08-09

PostSubject: Re: whats the best play book and why???   whats the best play book and why??? Empty2009-11-22, 20:59

money ..just look around!!!!the post everybody bend saying one or another..but the hot one were using..westcost--sea.p.book..that's fire..some may use ATL,ARIZONA,THE PAT'S,BALANCE. AND PASS BALANCE..BUT SEA.P.BOOK IS THE BEST TO ME!!!! and a whole lot of us on here..def..4-6,tenn's cause it has 4-4in it,but everybody's doing 3-4,or multiple D..hope that help you money..
Back to top Go down
slim203
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
slim203

PostSubject: Re: whats the best play book and why???   whats the best play book and why??? Empty2009-11-22, 21:02

yea i use the pitt and sometimes i switch it up to the multiple d
Back to top Go down
MiamiXCanes
Madden Writers
Madden Writers

Number of posts : 1661
Registration date : 2009-09-14

PostSubject: Re: whats the best play book and why???   whats the best play book and why??? Empty2009-11-22, 21:19

jus like swag said, SEA PB is straight FIRE. best PB in the game hands down, its not even close. it has a perfect mix of everything, power running, sweeps, singlback, shotgun. just straight out BEAST whats the best play book and why??? 584266
Back to top Go down
slim203
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
slim203

PostSubject: Re: whats the best play book and why???   whats the best play book and why??? Empty2009-11-22, 21:45

well i just played a guy useing the west cost and the multiple D but i did not like how i did on def but i won the game tho soo now i need to get a good def pb that i like
Back to top Go down
MiamiXCanes
Madden Writers
Madden Writers

Number of posts : 1661
Registration date : 2009-09-14

PostSubject: Re: whats the best play book and why???   whats the best play book and why??? Empty2009-11-22, 22:56

i just the jets PB and have a crazy good scheme out of 3-4 over that really confuses people
Back to top Go down
JoshJ81
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member

Number of posts : 117
Registration date : 2009-09-03

PostSubject: Re: whats the best play book and why???   whats the best play book and why??? Empty2009-11-22, 23:52

Knowing the "best playbook" (no such thing IMO) doesn't mean your going to win. The "best playbook" is the one you can make work for you. A lot of people are on the 34 D playbook but I can't run it right now, I'm to use to the 46.

You could take the Lions PB and make it the best but you still have to put in the same amount of time (practicing it) to make it work as you would a N.O. or N.E. pb. They all work.
Back to top Go down
slim203
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
slim203

PostSubject: Re: whats the best play book and why???   whats the best play book and why??? Empty2009-11-23, 02:37

well right now im going to try the 46 pb
Back to top Go down
so much swag
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
so much swag

Number of posts : 1839
Registration date : 2009-08-09

PostSubject: Re: whats the best play book and why???   whats the best play book and why??? Empty2009-11-23, 19:33

just like my man josh said!!!!!! a man. brother whats the best play book and why??? 993453
Back to top Go down
JoshJ81
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member

Number of posts : 117

PostSubject: Re: whats the best play book and why???   whats the best play book and why??? Empty2009-11-24, 10:34

W3rd! whats the best play book and why??? 527755
Back to top Go down
high5
New MS Member
New MS Member
high5

Number of posts : 38
Registration date : 2010-01-21

PostSubject: Re: whats the best play book and why???   whats the best play book and why??? Empty2010-02-15, 19:42

Give me ne playbook offense nyj defense any day over the others ne playbook pass heavy with just enough go to run plays including hbdirect snap cant go wrong with it nyj d nice balance of 3-4 schemes 4-6 run stuffing dfense plays as well as nickel 3-3-5 plays as well as others give it a shot fire for me I also have ne madden10 e-book 51 plays
Back to top Go down
leke2cool
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
leke2cool

Number of posts : 217
Registration date : 2009-01-16

PostSubject: Re: whats the best play book and why???   whats the best play book and why??? Empty2010-02-16, 15:53

pass balance is one of the cheeses pb in madden 10. it has alot nasty cheese play.
Back to top Go down
jayfury
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
jayfury

Number of posts : 136
Registration date : 2009-03-23

PostSubject: Re: whats the best play book and why???   whats the best play book and why??? Empty2010-02-16, 22:27

i rock the pass balanced and the 46
Back to top Go down
Madden's Finest 200
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member

Number of posts : 622
Registration date : 2009-10-01

PostSubject: Re: whats the best play book and why???   whats the best play book and why??? Empty2010-02-16, 22:41

no such thing. IMO new orleans is the best playbook. Shotgun tight, Shotgun Split offset, and Strong close Off tackle.
Other good books are:
DET
BAL
PAss BAL
Run n Bum
aTL
STL
PHI
Back to top Go down
dracocepheus
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member
dracocepheus

Number of posts : 526

PostSubject: Re: whats the best play book and why???   whats the best play book and why??? Empty2010-02-17, 04:02

I got to say Seattle, West Coast and San Francisco P.B. All of them are west coast books a good mix of run and pass and the passing is just rite for the mid range Q.B's. You can eat up the clock or move rite down the field with them. you will love them or hate them, really depends on your style.

Both are 3-4 The N.Y. Jets or New England defensive books are great. Jet with the 46 and N.E. has the Prowl. Check em out
Back to top Go down
B-__-R-__-B
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
B-__-R-__-B

Number of posts : 1999
Registration date : 2010-01-07

PostSubject: Re: whats the best play book and why???   whats the best play book and why??? Empty2010-02-17, 04:06

IMO STL, gun spread flex and gun split offset are fire in my passing attack but really there is no best PB it depends on your style of play.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: whats the best play book and why???   whats the best play book and why??? Empty

Back to top Go down

whats the best play book and why???
Page 1 of 1