Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

Whats a good play book for the eagles?

Go down 
+2
Modrewgnu
xXPhillyFanaticXx
6 posters
AuthorMessage
xXPhillyFanaticXx
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2009-12-17

Whats a good play book for the eagles? Empty
PostSubject: Whats a good play book for the eagles?   Whats a good play book for the eagles? Empty2009-12-17, 21:18

Yeah, Im a huge eagle fan, ive been an eagle fan since i was born, born in philly raised in philly, ive known nothing else lol. So thats why i only play with the eagles on madden Smile but anywayz, i need a better playbook, prefferably one with good wildcat, and descent running, play action, and shotgun.

ALSOO00

How do you sub Quarterbacks in without having to go to the depth chart everytime on the start menu?
I want to keep donovan mcnabb in for most of the game, but sometimes i wanna mix it up with vick, and i dont want to have to hit start and go to depth chart everytime.

Thankyou, for reading, and i hope you reply Whats a good play book for the eagles? 478291 Whats a good play book for the eagles? Icon_cheers Whats a good play book for the eagles? Icon_cheers
Back to top Go down
Modrewgnu
Administrator
Administrator
Modrewgnu

Number of posts : 3253
Registration date : 2008-02-23

PostSubject: Re: Whats a good play book for the eagles?   Whats a good play book for the eagles? Empty2009-12-17, 21:29

Actually the eagles offensive playbook is a pretty good one. I'd give that a try first or try some of the common ones like west coast, or new england.
Back to top Go down
http://www.forum.madden-school.com
Sun
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
Sun

Number of posts : 329
Registration date : 2009-09-18

PostSubject: Re: Whats a good play book for the eagles?   Whats a good play book for the eagles? Empty2009-12-17, 21:40

I'd use NO. They've got the best big-play book IMO and that's the offensive strategy that suits their personnel with all that speeeeed.
Back to top Go down
jsmall28
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member

Number of posts : 614
Registration date : 2009-08-15

PostSubject: Re: Whats a good play book for the eagles?   Whats a good play book for the eagles? Empty2009-12-17, 22:23

to switch QBs, you can hit L1 to make personnel changes from the formation screen, then you can change the QB.
Back to top Go down
so much swag
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
so much swag

Number of posts : 1839
Registration date : 2009-08-09

PostSubject: Re: Whats a good play book for the eagles?   Whats a good play book for the eagles? Empty2009-12-19, 00:44

i also use them sometime's i like sea.p.book with them plus carolina,and atlanta's p.book..all good for them.
Back to top Go down
MiamiXCanes
Madden Writers
Madden Writers

Number of posts : 1661
Registration date : 2009-09-14

PostSubject: Re: Whats a good play book for the eagles?   Whats a good play book for the eagles? Empty2009-12-19, 05:48

i played a dude that used phillys bookand that damn TE screen killed me. it was crazy lol
Back to top Go down
so much swag
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
so much swag

Number of posts : 1839
Registration date : 2009-08-09

PostSubject: Re: Whats a good play book for the eagles?   Whats a good play book for the eagles? Empty2009-12-20, 01:44

black san fran got that heat!!!!DRAC and ME is labing this sh!t and damn i didnt know the fire in here...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Whats a good play book for the eagles?   Whats a good play book for the eagles? Empty

Back to top Go down

Whats a good play book for the eagles?
Page 1 of 1