Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

Has EA explained why penalties are missing from the game?

Go down 
+2
chrisc2006
sloppyjoe1762
6 posters
AuthorMessage
sloppyjoe1762
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member

Number of posts : 126
Registration date : 2009-09-22

Has EA explained why penalties are missing from the game? Empty
PostSubject: Has EA explained why penalties are missing from the game?   Has EA explained why penalties are missing from the game? Empty2009-11-20, 11:10

Illegal contact, holding on defense, holding on defense on kick return, illegal shift, illegal formation? I know everything is animation driven.. But how is this "AUTHENTIC" Football.. and half the rule book doesn't make it in the game? Are they considering adding these penalties as new features in 2011?

sloppyjoe1762
winnin $$$ @ gamersaloon.com
Back to top Go down
http://www.gamersaloon.com
chrisc2006
Madden School Veteran
Madden School Veteran

Number of posts : 738
Registration date : 2008-06-14

PostSubject: Re: Has EA explained why penalties are missing from the game?   Has EA explained why penalties are missing from the game? Empty2009-11-20, 12:32

I've gotten illegal contact called on me before. You also get the late hits on the qb's and out of bounds. Illegal shift and formation would be impossible because we are limited to who we can motion on plays.
Back to top Go down
Mcnair2Wycheck
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
Mcnair2Wycheck

Number of posts : 1403
Registration date : 2008-11-24

PostSubject: Re: Has EA explained why penalties are missing from the game?   Has EA explained why penalties are missing from the game? Empty2009-11-20, 15:00

I'd like to see them expand upon this though. Plus there can never be offsetting penalties either which kind of sucks. Things like illegal shift wouldn't be possible but I'd certainly like to see more still. Maybe defensive holding.
Back to top Go down
crackajack
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member

Number of posts : 212
Registration date : 2009-03-15

PostSubject: Re: Has EA explained why penalties are missing from the game?   Has EA explained why penalties are missing from the game? Empty2009-11-21, 16:02

what id like to see is a penalty on the db when jamming the wr... cuz even inside 5 yrds if the ball is in the air its a flag.i get screwed cuz i wont think and i throw an incomplete pass thinking it should be a penalty.
Back to top Go down
six1twan
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2009-10-18

PostSubject: Re: Has EA explained why penalties are missing from the game?   Has EA explained why penalties are missing from the game? Empty2009-11-22, 20:24

chrisc2006 wrote:
I've gotten illegal contact called on me before. You also get the late hits on the qb's and out of bounds. Illegal shift and formation would be impossible because we are limited to who we can motion on plays.

Half of the time when they call late hit out of bounds its its even the right call EA sucks when it comes to creation the game we see each and every Sunday
Back to top Go down
Mcnair2Wycheck
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
Mcnair2Wycheck

Number of posts : 1403
Registration date : 2008-11-24

PostSubject: Re: Has EA explained why penalties are missing from the game?   Has EA explained why penalties are missing from the game? Empty2009-11-25, 18:54

Haha, I bait people to hit me late by going out at the last second.
Back to top Go down
AshBlackstone
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member

Number of posts : 374
Registration date : 2009-10-05

PostSubject: Re: Has EA explained why penalties are missing from the game?   Has EA explained why penalties are missing from the game? Empty2009-11-26, 00:57

I try to purposely take cheap shots on out of bounds plays, but I've never been flagged.

An opponent of mine got flagged once for hitting me late, though.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Has EA explained why penalties are missing from the game?   Has EA explained why penalties are missing from the game? Empty

Back to top Go down

Has EA explained why penalties are missing from the game?
Page 1 of 1