Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

McNabb ready to continue career elsewhere if necessary

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
iNfam0us88
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
iNfam0us88

Number of posts : 359
Registration date : 2008-06-20

McNabb ready to continue career elsewhere if necessary Empty
PostSubject: McNabb ready to continue career elsewhere if necessary   McNabb ready to continue career elsewhere if necessary Empty2008-08-12, 13:06

Philadelphia Eagles quarterback Donovan McNabb says he is ready to continue his career with another team if the Eagles decide it is time for the Kevin Kolb era to begin.
"I might end up somewhere else," McNabb said in an interview with ESPN.com. "And I'm prepared for that."
Among the other highlights of the interview, McNabb said he believes the Eagles are at the top of the NFC.
"I still put us at the top of the NFC," McNabb said. "I feel confident in saying that because all the best teams are pretty much in our division. The Giants and Cowboys are coming off great seasons and the Redskins had a decent year."
He also had this to say, regarding what could have been if he and Terrell Owens has been able to stay together:
"It could've been great. What did we have, 30 TDs? You don't see that type of combination very often. That's like Peyton Manning and Marvin Harrison. We would've been up there."

Source: Philly.comMcNabb ready to continue career elsewhere if necessary Newwin12_1

===============================================

I don;t think kevin kolb is ready to lead the team..

and today was supposed to be a good day,madden 09 came out and everything now this lol...

Last edited by iNfam0us88 on 2008-08-12, 14:10; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Crunk
Crunk

Number of posts : 2578
Registration date : 2008-03-10

PostSubject: Re: McNabb ready to continue career elsewhere if necessary   McNabb ready to continue career elsewhere if necessary Empty2008-08-12, 13:24

He could go in a package with Lito and bring in some great value.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/thecrunkologyst
iNfam0us88
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
iNfam0us88

Number of posts : 359
Registration date : 2008-06-20

PostSubject: Re: McNabb ready to continue career elsewhere if necessary   McNabb ready to continue career elsewhere if necessary Empty2008-08-12, 14:15

That is true so maybe it ain;t all bad, i just don;t think kolb is ready to lead the team
Back to top Go down
dirty-mullet
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
dirty-mullet

Number of posts : 201
Registration date : 2008-08-09

PostSubject: Re: McNabb ready to continue career elsewhere if necessary   McNabb ready to continue career elsewhere if necessary Empty2008-08-12, 14:42

Eagles will never trade McNabb, maybe release him, but never trade him
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: McNabb ready to continue career elsewhere if necessary   McNabb ready to continue career elsewhere if necessary Empty

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1