Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

greatest game of my madden career!!

Go down 
+5
MiamiXCanes
Baseballa
EccentricMeat
Cadiz215
sloppyjoe1762
9 posters
AuthorMessage
sloppyjoe1762
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member

Number of posts : 126
Registration date : 2009-09-22

greatest game of my madden career!! Empty
PostSubject: greatest game of my madden career!!   greatest game of my madden career!! Empty2009-10-08, 12:39

so im playing this dude who was a skill level 23, and hes destroying me all game long. i find myself trailing 38-14 with 5 minutes left in the 3rd quarter. i was about to concede but i got the ball so i wanted to see what would happen. i drive downfield, score and get the 2 so now im down 38-22. he gets the ball, hes driving, them i finally get an INT. so i get the ball drive and score go for the 2 and get it. down 38-30. he has the ball on my 25, 3 minutes left 3rd&3. i anticipate the PA he has been doing all game, i read it sack him to the 35. he goes for the FG and boing it hits the upright. around 2:30ish left, i drive score... go for the 2.... and get it again. so its all tied up. he gets the ball, 1st play INTERCEPTION!! i get some 1st downs, run the clock hit a 42 yarder with 0 seconds left and win. god im so damn happy right now, i have never shouted so much before in a madden game

sloppyjoe1762
playin @ gamersaloon.com
Back to top Go down
http://www.gamersaloon.com
Cadiz215
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
Cadiz215

Number of posts : 124
Registration date : 2009-08-27

PostSubject: Re: greatest game of my madden career!!   greatest game of my madden career!! Empty2009-10-08, 13:01

Man, those are the best victories! I've had games like that, and it's one of the best feelings in the world to win. Of course if you're the guy that lost, you want to kick yourself in the ass. Congratulations!
Back to top Go down
EccentricMeat
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 42
Registration date : 2009-08-25

PostSubject: Re: greatest game of my madden career!!   greatest game of my madden career!! Empty2009-10-08, 17:01

Yeah those games are great.

I think the best games are the ones where your opponent plays straight, punts it on 4th, doesn't do any gay stuff. He scores, you score, he scores, you punt, he scores, halftime. So then its only a slight comeback in the second half, instead of a HUGE one! haha congrats though dude
Back to top Go down
Baseballa
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
Baseballa

Number of posts : 1513
Registration date : 2009-01-17

PostSubject: Re: greatest game of my madden career!!   greatest game of my madden career!! Empty2009-10-08, 17:15

Good job my man. Way to fight back and win.
Back to top Go down
MiamiXCanes
Madden Writers
Madden Writers

Number of posts : 1661
Registration date : 2009-09-14

PostSubject: Re: greatest game of my madden career!!   greatest game of my madden career!! Empty2009-10-08, 17:40

congrats on the win bro

i thought my 20-0 at halftime comeback was big lol
Back to top Go down
Travbebeastin
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member

Number of posts : 178
Registration date : 2009-04-17

PostSubject: Re: greatest game of my madden career!!   greatest game of my madden career!! Empty2009-10-08, 21:37

I had a game similar 2 that. I was trailing 35-13 at the start of the 4th, came back and won 36-35. So I know exactly how you are feeling!!
Back to top Go down
Mcnair2Wycheck
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
Mcnair2Wycheck

Number of posts : 1403
Registration date : 2008-11-24

PostSubject: Re: greatest game of my madden career!!   greatest game of my madden career!! Empty2009-10-09, 12:13

That's awesome! The best game I ever played was back in August some guy could have been kneeling and he threw a pick to Griffin that I lateraled to Finnegan while getting tackled and ran for a TD.
Back to top Go down
C6xtacy
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member

Number of posts : 103
Registration date : 2009-08-24

PostSubject: Re: greatest game of my madden career!!   greatest game of my madden career!! Empty2009-10-09, 12:23

I love games like that. The only game I've had any similar to that was I was down 13 to the Chargers with like 1 min left. All he had to do was just kneel on it. However, he wanted to continue to pass. Tip pass INT return with Tulloch for a TD. he gets the ball back. ALL HE HAS TO DO IS KNEEL. He tries to pass again. tip, INT TD return by Kearse. 15 points in the last min. So yeah, good show. I know how you feel.
Back to top Go down
EastCoast_Dog
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member

Number of posts : 196
Registration date : 2009-09-21

PostSubject: Re: greatest game of my madden career!!   greatest game of my madden career!! Empty2009-10-09, 13:38

lmfaoo gr8 job sloppy lol, so i take it there will be a new post from some level 23 kid saying madden sucks, so fake, makes me throw 2 int's in the 4th qtr. and then i hit upright on my fg, fcking madden, fck this , this game scks lmaoooo

i had a game in 09 was down 35- 3 at half, and won 38-35, and the best part this kid was a sh!t talker, so you know when i won daddy got his sh!t on, he he lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: greatest game of my madden career!!   greatest game of my madden career!! Empty

Back to top Go down

greatest game of my madden career!!
Page 1 of 1