Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

Converted from seattle pb to run heavy

Go down 
+11
Yes-I-AM
instantclassic91
huh1231
*34DoubleTrouble28*
Rondell50
so much swag
JonoTheNut
roryaiks92
rvbcabooservb123
SOONER-4-LIFE
DaBigBangTheory
15 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
DaBigBangTheory
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 89
Registration date : 2009-08-23

Converted from seattle pb to run heavy Empty
PostSubject: Converted from seattle pb to run heavy   Converted from seattle pb to run heavy Empty2009-10-24, 19:23

seattle did me well for 2 years n im 220 - 50 with it but i wanted a change of pace

run heavy oml with the panthers u guys gotta check this s*** out im 5 - 0 with it the routes by recvers r so unordinary n everything is so tight im a 52 pct time passer 48 runner pretty balanced but so many options with it check this pb out if your the person who relies on the 10 yards plus thorw everytime then its not for u
Back to top Go down
SOONER-4-LIFE
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 61
Registration date : 2009-08-25

PostSubject: Re: Converted from seattle pb to run heavy   Converted from seattle pb to run heavy Empty2009-10-25, 20:47

Yeah this playbook is fire. I avg 180 a gm rushing. One of the best run plays has to b the misdirection it messes anyone one up who's trying to user tackle u
Back to top Go down
SOONER-4-LIFE
New MS Member
New MS Member

PostSubject: Re: Converted from seattle pb to run heavy   Converted from seattle pb to run heavy Empty2009-10-25, 20:49

Oh yeah and like he said. If u wanna throw the ball deep all gm this is not for u. This playbook is for a person who is patient with the rock. I frustrate the hell out of my opponents because my drives are 9 to 13 plays everytime.
Back to top Go down
rvbcabooservb123
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 34
Registration date : 2009-09-29

PostSubject: Re: Converted from seattle pb to run heavy   Converted from seattle pb to run heavy Empty2009-10-25, 21:37

Is it really that good? I tried that pb on practice but I didnt like the formation
Back to top Go down
SOONER-4-LIFE
New MS Member
New MS Member

PostSubject: Re: Converted from seattle pb to run heavy   Converted from seattle pb to run heavy Empty2009-10-25, 21:56

It looks ugly at first but once u try it out man it's golden
Back to top Go down
rvbcabooservb123
New MS Member
New MS Member

PostSubject: Re: Converted from seattle pb to run heavy   Converted from seattle pb to run heavy Empty2009-10-25, 22:08

Oh does it have a lot of bootlegs? Because I always get sacked if it aint bootleg or the fb going out
Back to top Go down
roryaiks92
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
roryaiks92

Number of posts : 258
Registration date : 2009-08-21

PostSubject: Re: Converted from seattle pb to run heavy   Converted from seattle pb to run heavy Empty2009-10-25, 22:38

big mistake! lol go to West Coast hahaha
Back to top Go down
JonoTheNut
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 82
Registration date : 2009-08-08

PostSubject: Re: Converted from seattle pb to run heavy   Converted from seattle pb to run heavy Empty2009-10-25, 22:47

roryaiks92 wrote:
big mistake! lol go to West Coast hahaha

x2
Back to top Go down
rvbcabooservb123
New MS Member
New MS Member

PostSubject: Re: Converted from seattle pb to run heavy   Converted from seattle pb to run heavy Empty2009-10-25, 22:48

what IYO is the best running pb for trucking back.
like 90acc/agi/speed with 90 trucking
Back to top Go down
SOONER-4-LIFE
New MS Member
New MS Member

PostSubject: Re: Converted from seattle pb to run heavy   Converted from seattle pb to run heavy Empty2009-10-25, 23:00

The big mistake is sleeping on this playbook Wink
Back to top Go down
so much swag
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
so much swag

Number of posts : 1839
Registration date : 2009-08-09

PostSubject: Re: Converted from seattle pb to run heavy   Converted from seattle pb to run heavy Empty2009-10-26, 09:42

he's right!!!!!!this play book...will frustrate..the hell,out of you..if done right...good post.... Converted from seattle pb to run heavy 622586
Back to top Go down
Rondell50
New MS Member
New MS Member
Rondell50

Number of posts : 73
Registration date : 2009-07-16

PostSubject: Re: Converted from seattle pb to run heavy   Converted from seattle pb to run heavy Empty2009-10-26, 12:01

It sure as hell will I can't stand playing against that PB. makes game short.
Back to top Go down
SOONER-4-LIFE
New MS Member
New MS Member

PostSubject: Re: Converted from seattle pb to run heavy   Converted from seattle pb to run heavy Empty2009-10-26, 13:21

Exactly lol I have plays that get 6 to 8 yards everytime, and what that does is opens up the play choices on offense. Makes the other player guess what's going to b run. Hmmm HB power, z spot, or playaction lol I love it. I personally like to frustrate the hell out of my opponent. I would weather have a drive that takes up a whole qt then a quick strike high scoring shoot out.
Back to top Go down
DaBigBangTheory
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 89
Registration date : 2009-08-23

PostSubject: Re: Converted from seattle pb to run heavy   Converted from seattle pb to run heavy Empty2009-10-26, 23:43

yea i almost use every formation out of it im scoirng 30 plus with it running for 200 plus passing for 150 its nuts utilize the plays with shake routes i nthe passing game my passingcomes out of singleback bunch primarily but so many qb bootlegs 10 yards with the te i run so any different ocmbos of runs strong i weak i i from singback jumbo a couple screens its so nice i mean ne one can b good with far tih twins lets b real right n left formations n delware wing t offense isnt evne used in the nfl ne more so they shud take it out the game
Back to top Go down
SOONER-4-LIFE
New MS Member
New MS Member

PostSubject: Re: Converted from seattle pb to run heavy   Converted from seattle pb to run heavy Empty2009-10-27, 08:15

There's a power O out of the 3rd single back formation scrolling dwn that's money. It's like a pitch and the blocking is awsome. There's also a hb off tackle in the same formTion to mix it up that's pretty good 2. I honestly think single back is one of the most deadliest formations because it keeps the defense so honest.
Back to top Go down
*34DoubleTrouble28*
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member

Number of posts : 125
Registration date : 2009-03-30

PostSubject: Re: Converted from seattle pb to run heavy   Converted from seattle pb to run heavy Empty2009-10-30, 09:56

someone should create a " Bring your Run Heavy PLays here thread"
Back to top Go down
huh1231
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
huh1231

Number of posts : 371
Registration date : 2008-10-06

PostSubject: Re: Converted from seattle pb to run heavy   Converted from seattle pb to run heavy Empty2009-10-30, 15:06

rvbcabooservb123 wrote:

ronnie brown no questions about it.

if u looking for obvious answers then AD but he fumbles. brown has 97 carry and simply doesnt go down. give him a shot.
Back to top Go down
SOONER-4-LIFE
New MS Member
New MS Member

PostSubject: Re: Converted from seattle pb to run heavy   Converted from seattle pb to run heavy Empty2009-11-01, 12:18

Played yesterday and put up 327 rushing with 7 touchdowns with AP. I cannot be stopped on the ground with this playbook. Oh and the next game AP got hurt on the first play and was out for the game. Guess dude thought the run gm was over lol he thought wrong. I put up 287 with chester with 4 td. This playbook is money in the bank. Oh and if anyone is skeptical i will gladly play you and make u a believer Smile
Back to top Go down
instantclassic91
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member

Number of posts : 289
Registration date : 2009-01-10

PostSubject: Re: Converted from seattle pb to run heavy   Converted from seattle pb to run heavy Empty2009-11-01, 14:13

lol man i going to stop coming to madden school...lol i was big on the NO playbook then started reading the threads about the west coast so i made the switch ...now i reading this and i might have to make the switch again lol...i want a more of a ball control offense instead of having to air it out and s*** ...i would rather save the passing game for if i need it or a change of pace...does anyone think this would be a good fit with the steelers...big ben has been killing it with the west coast book..but my running game not as strong ..i want balance in both...so let me know what up
Back to top Go down
SOONER-4-LIFE
New MS Member
New MS Member

PostSubject: Re: Converted from seattle pb to run heavy   Converted from seattle pb to run heavy Empty2009-11-02, 15:46

It could wrk but this book is best used with a power back with sme speed. It doesn't hurt to try though
Back to top Go down
Yes-I-AM
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2009-11-08

PostSubject: Re: Converted from seattle pb to run heavy   Converted from seattle pb to run heavy Empty2009-11-08, 21:26

Hey [url=http://forum.madden-school.com/../profile.forum?mode=viewprofile&u=7910]DaBigBangTheory
[/url]
Man i did the same thing awhile ago the pb is hella tough....A man im on ps3 add yesir4 bro so we can lab one of these days man....Look to hear from you soon.
Back to top Go down
Sun
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
Sun

Number of posts : 329
Registration date : 2009-09-18

PostSubject: Re: Converted from seattle pb to run heavy   Converted from seattle pb to run heavy Empty2009-11-08, 21:34

As a Panthers user, I gotta give a try to this playbook. I'll come back and give my impressions.
Back to top Go down
Militant X 1
Madden School Veteran
Madden School Veteran
Militant X 1

Number of posts : 2436
Registration date : 2008-11-19

PostSubject: Re: Converted from seattle pb to run heavy   Converted from seattle pb to run heavy Empty2009-11-08, 22:07

DaBigBangTheory wrote:
seattle did me well for 2 years n im 220 - 50 with it but i wanted a change of pace

run heavy oml with the panthers u guys gotta check this s*** out im 5 - 0 with it the routes by recvers r so unordinary n everything is so tight im a 52 pct time passer 48 runner pretty balanced but so many options with it check this pb out if your the person who relies on the 10 yards plus thorw everytime then its not for u

i have run the Run Heavy playbook with my Ravens on numerous occasions this year. it is a great book! just wish it had at least 2-3 more Gun formations....lol!
Back to top Go down
Sun
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
Sun

Number of posts : 329
Registration date : 2009-09-18

PostSubject: Re: Converted from seattle pb to run heavy   Converted from seattle pb to run heavy Empty2009-11-08, 23:09

K so, after a quick review, I must say that I LOVE I-form Twin TE. It's the only twin TE formation I know with the TEs on the left side without flipping. The plays inside it are crazy; mostly zone runs, an offtackle and the HB Sweep which is very great.

My concern is the passing game, is there something good out of this playbook for passing?
Back to top Go down
rvbcabooservb123
New MS Member
New MS Member

PostSubject: Re: Converted from seattle pb to run heavy   Converted from seattle pb to run heavy Empty2009-11-09, 23:05

huh1231 wrote:
rvbcabooservb123 wrote:

ronnie brown no questions about it.

if u looking for obvious answers then AD but he fumbles. brown has 97 carry and simply doesnt go down. give him a shot.

I said best running PLAYBOOK
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Converted from seattle pb to run heavy   Converted from seattle pb to run heavy Empty

Back to top Go down

Converted from seattle pb to run heavy
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next