Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

NEED HELP WITH COVER 3

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
finfever
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 64
Registration date : 2009-10-25

NEED HELP WITH COVER 3 Empty
PostSubject: NEED HELP WITH COVER 3   NEED HELP WITH COVER 3 Empty2009-11-13, 19:41

I cannot seem to beat the cover 3 zone. Cover two you hit over the middle routes or sidelines, cover 4 hit flats, but cover 3 i have trouble. I know there are no purple zones so you should hit corners, but i have a hard time consistently doing that. Can anyone help me with what route i should run on a cover 3
Back to top Go down
MiamiXCanes
Madden Writers
Madden Writers

Number of posts : 1661
Registration date : 2009-09-14

PostSubject: Re: NEED HELP WITH COVER 3   NEED HELP WITH COVER 3 Empty2009-11-13, 19:47

ive said this a bunch of times.

one saftey has to come down and the other moves over the top. any sort of post over the top of that saftey or a streak over that saftey that comes down will be wide open
Back to top Go down
Cboy918
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 57
Registration date : 2009-10-03

PostSubject: Re: NEED HELP WITH COVER 3   NEED HELP WITH COVER 3 Empty2009-11-13, 22:28

If you know its cover three, its a perfect situation to hit your outside receivers on the fade. You'll have to manually control the receiver and rocket catch, which takes some practice but if you're able to get comfy with that, then the cover 3 is vulnerable. Also if you come out in 4-wr set and have both slot receivers run slants, one of them should get open after the cross the middle of the field. It's the side where the safety is playing deep middle, so look for that opening in the zone.

Also, remember to step UP (move forward) in the pocket. Don't drop back too far or roll to a side, you have to give the receivers time to run the ball, so learning to move around in the pocket and getting those extra seconds will wreck havoc on the zone.
Back to top Go down
so much swag
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
so much swag

Number of posts : 1839
Registration date : 2009-08-09

PostSubject: Re: NEED HELP WITH COVER 3   NEED HELP WITH COVER 3 Empty2009-11-14, 10:54

drag's and fade's....with TE..streak's..all money!!!!!! NEED HELP WITH COVER 3 993453 NEED HELP WITH COVER 3 93334
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: NEED HELP WITH COVER 3   NEED HELP WITH COVER 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

NEED HELP WITH COVER 3
Page 1 of 1