Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

What New Features Would You Like Too Add

Go down 
+4
tomo08
MiamiXCanes
huh1231
EastCoast_Dog
8 posters
AuthorMessage
EastCoast_Dog
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member

Number of posts : 196
Registration date : 2009-09-21

What New Features Would You Like Too Add Empty
PostSubject: What New Features Would You Like Too Add   What New Features Would You Like Too Add Empty2009-11-13, 13:16

1.) How about make your own Play Book from all the plays from all the 32 Playbooks, don't you always say damm only if this friggin play was in this book lol

2.) Again make your own play book with your Hot Routes already made in book, or maybe just for the motion plays, because i have a hard time setting up hot routes with motion in the play, i always get delay of game penalty lol

3.) I would love to watch my friends play online against someone, i think they had this feature but took it out, i would of love this

4.) How about "Madden Film Study Room" or something like that, save any opponent's game and have one of the announcers break down 75% of the plays or the plays you selected and tell you what defense of play you should of called on that play and why and how many times he/she ran same play, ect.... example would be great in franchise mode, i'm playing for the SUPERBOWL this week and i have no idea how this player plays, something like this would be great for both sides and it will make both players have to mix it up, because i think most players go into every game with same scheme

5.) I SAY WE REALLY PUSH FOR NUMBER 1, MADDEN WILL NOT BRING BACK CREATE YOUR OWN PLAYS, BECAUSE THEY SAY PLAYERS CREATE GLITCH PLAYS, SO LETS PUSH FOR MAKING YOUR OWN PLAY BOOK FROM ALL THE PLAY BOOKS FROM THE NFL TEAMS, THIS WOULD BE THE NUTS, JUST IMAGING HAVING EVERY PLAY YOU LOVE FROM ALL THE PLAY BOOKS, IT WOULDN'T MATTER NOW WHEN PLAYERS ASK WHICH PLAY BOOK IS THE BEST LOL, MY ANSWER WOULD BE MINEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE !!!!!!!! LOL
Back to top Go down
huh1231
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
huh1231

Number of posts : 371
Registration date : 2008-10-06

PostSubject: Re: What New Features Would You Like Too Add   What New Features Would You Like Too Add Empty2009-11-13, 15:52

#1 and #2 would completely ruin the game but i'd really like to watch a match. Film room would be nearly impossible to implement but it'd be kinda cool.

if u can make ur own pb everyone would have off tackle, screen, hbds, and other cheesy/money plays. they spread out the hard to defend plays on purpose to make defense easier and offense harder. I think it's good to have different PBs so that people run a variety of offenses. Particularly this year where a bunch of PBs are being used effectively.
Back to top Go down
MiamiXCanes
Madden Writers
Madden Writers

Number of posts : 1661
Registration date : 2009-09-14

PostSubject: Re: What New Features Would You Like Too Add   What New Features Would You Like Too Add Empty2009-11-13, 16:36

my dream PB is already out there. so i dont have a problem with it
Back to top Go down
tomo08
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 22
Registration date : 2009-06-15

PostSubject: Re: What New Features Would You Like Too Add   What New Features Would You Like Too Add Empty2009-11-13, 17:11

The ability to turn off the playclock online for labbing. ...I think the entire community could benfit from this.
Back to top Go down
so much swag
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
so much swag

Number of posts : 1839
Registration date : 2009-08-09

PostSubject: Re: What New Features Would You Like Too Add   What New Features Would You Like Too Add Empty2009-11-15, 14:23

put some college playbook's in it..i know it will be hard'''''but G.tech play book is fire..so is T.C.U....damn.... What New Features Would You Like Too Add 898283
Back to top Go down
slim203
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
slim203

Number of posts : 128
Registration date : 2009-04-06

PostSubject: Re: What New Features Would You Like Too Add   What New Features Would You Like Too Add Empty2009-11-15, 14:36

all players can players can play offence and deffence
Back to top Go down
slim203
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
slim203

Number of posts : 128
Registration date : 2009-04-06

PostSubject: Re: What New Features Would You Like Too Add   What New Features Would You Like Too Add Empty2009-11-15, 15:24

update the plybook like they do the rosters
Back to top Go down
Sun
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
Sun

Number of posts : 329
Registration date : 2009-09-18

PostSubject: Re: What New Features Would You Like Too Add   What New Features Would You Like Too Add Empty2009-11-15, 15:34

Create-A-Play, defense version.
Back to top Go down
MiamiXCanes
Madden Writers
Madden Writers

PostSubject: Re: What New Features Would You Like Too Add   What New Features Would You Like Too Add Empty2009-11-15, 15:45

ive always wanted them to put college PB in the game. can you imagine running the tripple option with mike vike?
Back to top Go down
so much swag
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
so much swag

Number of posts : 1839
Registration date : 2009-08-09

PostSubject: Re: What New Features Would You Like Too Add   What New Features Would You Like Too Add Empty2009-11-15, 19:08

yeah black ..that's what im saying!!!!college p.book in the league....fire!!!! What New Features Would You Like Too Add 649595 What New Features Would You Like Too Add 93334
Back to top Go down
ITZthaNcNIGHTMARE
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
ITZthaNcNIGHTMARE

Number of posts : 180
Registration date : 2008-11-29

PostSubject: Re: What New Features Would You Like Too Add   What New Features Would You Like Too Add Empty2009-11-15, 19:39

I'm i the only one who wants pass/ run commit back?
Back to top Go down
MiamiXCanes
Madden Writers
Madden Writers

PostSubject: Re: What New Features Would You Like Too Add   What New Features Would You Like Too Add Empty2009-11-16, 03:28

i am a 120% supporter of the college spread being in the NFL but there are zero PB that run a true spread attack. if there was anything that can get me off my WCO/SEA PB it would be a TRUE spread attack
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What New Features Would You Like Too Add   What New Features Would You Like Too Add Empty

Back to top Go down

What New Features Would You Like Too Add
Page 1 of 1