Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

Features Madden SHOULD get rid of!

Go down 
+6
crackajack
Sun
js_wideoutkkids
Mcnair2Wycheck
W A V Y D R E
sloppyjoe1762
10 posters
AuthorMessage
sloppyjoe1762
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member

Number of posts : 126
Registration date : 2009-09-22

Features Madden SHOULD get rid of! Empty
PostSubject: Features Madden SHOULD get rid of!   Features Madden SHOULD get rid of! Empty2009-11-05, 11:15

Im sick and tired of decent features being taken out of madden.I wouldent be surprised by next year they take out the Soundtrack, or EA created playbooks because there not inportant.
Here is a list of things they SHould get rid of and make room for a better engine, less glitches and better Franchise.

1. Superstar Mode- Make it a new game, make it better, or dumb it. It plain sucks right now. How do you take everthing away exept for the playing of the game and not say a word. GET IT OUT!

2. Madden IQ- Why the heck is this in madden if it just makes the game more glitchy. It never really worked and maybe if they made it based on some better drills or just compleatly base it off of games then we might have something. If not, GET IT OUT!

3. The worst commentator ever "Chris collingsworth"- Im going to make a advatar expressing my hatred toward this guy. Bring in the Monday night team and will have something.

4. Halftime show- discussing how the game is going, inportant factors, players to watch,maybe even a SHORT commerical, and some guys with ther cool smart board going over footage is a HALFTIME show. Not some robo girl talking about how many plays each team has had! What is up with that? GET IT OUT!

4.5 Weekly rap-up- showing maybe 2 or 3 games that were down to the wire. Maybe show some stats and some highlights. A top 5 plays might show a few big plays. talk about injures CPU to CPU TRADES!, and then talk about some later matchups. Not the boring "stuff' that they "gave" us. GET IT OUT!

5. Fumble minigame- Why did they decide to put in some stupid minigame when the whole point was for a realife simulator. Im not the hater that must people are, being that it adds some excitment but i think it just is kinda useless. GET IT OUT.

Go ahead and name some features you want out or you can discuss the ones i wrote.
Now im off on that advatar.

slopyjoe1762
winnin $$$ @ gamersaloon.com
Back to top Go down
http://www.gamersaloon.com
W A V Y D R E
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member
W A V Y D R E

Number of posts : 824
Registration date : 2008-12-30

PostSubject: Re: Features Madden SHOULD get rid of!   Features Madden SHOULD get rid of! Empty2009-11-05, 11:35

lol just dont play against the cpu den...
Back to top Go down
Mcnair2Wycheck
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
Mcnair2Wycheck

Number of posts : 1403
Registration date : 2008-11-24

PostSubject: Re: Features Madden SHOULD get rid of!   Features Madden SHOULD get rid of! Empty2009-11-05, 16:51

Yeah... and if you do play the CPU you can turn off fight for the fumble anyway.
Back to top Go down
js_wideoutkkids
New MS Member
New MS Member
js_wideoutkkids

Number of posts : 47
Registration date : 2009-01-24

PostSubject: Re: Features Madden SHOULD get rid of!   Features Madden SHOULD get rid of! Empty2009-11-05, 21:55

lol omg someone atlest agrees with me that god damn collinsworth pisses me off then again madden pissed me off. He pissed me off soo much that I dread accidently clicking "Ask Madden" because I don't wanna hear him talk. You're right Superstar absolutley sucks!
Back to top Go down
Sun
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
Sun

Number of posts : 329
Registration date : 2009-09-18

PostSubject: Re: Features Madden SHOULD get rid of!   Features Madden SHOULD get rid of! Empty2009-11-05, 22:40

Superstar mode was beautiful back in '08. Now, it's nothing. They've got to put the '08 options back in.

I also agree about Collinsworth. I like him in real life, but I can't stand him in Madden.
Back to top Go down
crackajack
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member

Number of posts : 212
Registration date : 2009-03-15

PostSubject: Re: Features Madden SHOULD get rid of!   Features Madden SHOULD get rid of! Empty2009-11-06, 22:20

sloppyjoe1762 wrote:
Im sick and tired of decent features being taken out of madden.I wouldent be surprised by next year they take out the Soundtrack, or EA created playbooks because there not inportant.
Here is a list of things they SHould get rid of and make room for a better engine, less glitches and better Franchise.

1. Superstar Mode- Make it a new game, make it better, or dumb it. It plain sucks right now. How do you take everthing away exept for the playing of the game and not say a word. GET IT OUT!

2. Madden IQ- Why the heck is this in madden if it just makes the game more glitchy. It never really worked and maybe if they made it based on some better drills or just compleatly base it off of games then we might have something. If not, GET IT OUT!

3. The worst commentator ever "Chris collingsworth"- Im going to make a advatar expressing my hatred toward this guy. Bring in the Monday night team and will have something.

4. Halftime show- discussing how the game is going, inportant factors, players to watch,maybe even a SHORT commerical, and some guys with ther cool smart board going over footage is a HALFTIME show. Not some robo girl talking about how many plays each team has had! What is up with that? GET IT OUT!

4.5 Weekly rap-up- showing maybe 2 or 3 games that were down to the wire. Maybe show some stats and some highlights. A top 5 plays might show a few big plays. talk about injures CPU to CPU TRADES!, and then talk about some later matchups. Not the boring "stuff' that they "gave" us. GET IT OUT!

5. Fumble minigame- Why did they decide to put in some stupid minigame when the whole point was for a realife simulator. Im not the hater that must people are, being that it adds some excitment but i think it just is kinda useless. GET IT OUT.

Go ahead and name some features you want out or you can discuss the ones i wrote.
Now im off on that advatar.

slopyjoe1762
winnin $$$ @ gamersaloon.com
the comintator could be worse it could be dennis miller . he was the monday night comentator for a few seasons. could you imagen some of the usless coments they would have to put in the game.
Back to top Go down
ohnoacucumber
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2009-11-06

PostSubject: Re: Features Madden SHOULD get rid of!   Features Madden SHOULD get rid of! Empty2009-11-07, 12:34

js_wideoutkkids wrote:
lol omg someone atlest agrees with me that god damn collinsworth pisses me off then again madden pissed me off. He pissed me off soo much that I dread accidently clicking "Ask Madden" because I don't wanna hear him talk. You're right Superstar absolutley sucks!

Lol soon as i put the game in started my first game and heard his voice i just lost about half respect for the game lol he is sooo stupid "What a pretty pass" really...really?
Back to top Go down
Mcnair2Wycheck
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
Mcnair2Wycheck

PostSubject: Re: Features Madden SHOULD get rid of!   Features Madden SHOULD get rid of! Empty2009-11-07, 13:47

Yeah, Collinsworth is great in real life. He really gives great in depth analysis that we never got out of John Madden. He's annoying in the game though.
Back to top Go down
huh1231
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
huh1231

Number of posts : 371
Registration date : 2008-10-06

PostSubject: Re: Features Madden SHOULD get rid of!   Features Madden SHOULD get rid of! Empty2009-11-07, 14:13

take out field goal accuracy lol
Back to top Go down
dracocepheus
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member
dracocepheus

Number of posts : 526
Registration date : 2009-09-03

PostSubject: Re: Features Madden SHOULD get rid of!   Features Madden SHOULD get rid of! Empty2009-11-08, 01:04

I agree Collinsworth got to go. When I play normally listen to the radio and mute the tv
Back to top Go down
Mcnair2Wycheck
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
Mcnair2Wycheck

PostSubject: Re: Features Madden SHOULD get rid of!   Features Madden SHOULD get rid of! Empty2009-11-11, 12:47

I think they just need to totally redo how field goals are kicked and make them harder.
Back to top Go down
xXTHeEddYXx
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
xXTHeEddYXx

Number of posts : 217
Registration date : 2009-05-09

PostSubject: Re: Features Madden SHOULD get rid of!   Features Madden SHOULD get rid of! Empty2009-11-11, 13:46

This thread is a fail lol. Online play ftw.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Features Madden SHOULD get rid of!   Features Madden SHOULD get rid of! Empty

Back to top Go down

Features Madden SHOULD get rid of!
Page 1 of 1