Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

nano out of a cover 2 sink

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
finfever
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 64
Registration date : 2009-10-25

nano out of a cover 2 sink Empty
PostSubject: nano out of a cover 2 sink   nano out of a cover 2 sink Empty2009-11-10, 23:21

Any one know any good nanos out of a cover 2 sink set up. I think this would be the best zone to nano out of with a lot of yellows and the corner backs in the yellows can get flats too. But i am having trouble finding out what set I should run it out of and how to set up. Help? thanks
Back to top Go down
macdaddy
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 86
Registration date : 2008-03-06

nano out of a cover 2 sink Empty
PostSubject: Re: nano out of a cover 2 sink   nano out of a cover 2 sink Empty2009-11-11, 11:18

Predator C2 Synch (flipped)
Hot blitz the ROLB (LB Left ?)
Take the LILB and hot blitz him, put him in the right A Gap.

You rush 5, have 4 yellow zones and 2 deep blue zones.

You can optionally pinch/spread the safeties and or roll your coverage to one side of the field (depending on their alignment)

It does not cover the flats well and any decent player will be able to easily hit a back in the flat for a good gain unless you manual it.
Back to top Go down

nano out of a cover 2 sink
Page 1 of 1