Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

46 normal cover 4 nano

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Zx_DMC_DHB_TD_xZ
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member
Zx_DMC_DHB_TD_xZ

Number of posts : 919
Registration date : 2009-01-10

46 normal cover 4 nano Empty
PostSubject: 46 normal cover 4 nano   46 normal cover 4 nano Empty2010-05-28, 20:59

i used this play a lot in 09 and it still works in 10 so i finally decided to release it here you go

pick the speed package and flip the play at the play call screen.

grab the ss in the deep blue zone and blitz him put him in between the de and dt on left side of the tv. he will get instant pressure.

also if there is a wr lined up in the slot on the left side of the tv i grab one of the players playing a hook zone and move him in front of his wr and hot route him into a new hook zone. also the de on the right side of the tv can be hout routed any way you want him. i usually put him in a contain.
Back to top Go down
leway
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
leway

Number of posts : 180
Registration date : 2010-01-02

46 normal cover 4 nano Empty
PostSubject: Re: 46 normal cover 4 nano   46 normal cover 4 nano Empty2010-05-29, 01:35

I put the end on the right side to re blitz in case of slide protect to left is used
Back to top Go down

46 normal cover 4 nano
Page 1 of 1