Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

COLTS VS. PATS: WHO YA GOT?

Go down 
+11
PapaSmurf
Spice_Rack101
dracocepheus
CapnCrunch
Sun
super_mario90
BOSTN BEANER
hof8231
pkismyname
so much swag
JaZarsTicy
15 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
JaZarsTicy
New MS Member
New MS Member
JaZarsTicy

Number of posts : 37
Registration date : 2009-11-02

COLTS VS. PATS: WHO YA GOT? Empty
PostSubject: COLTS VS. PATS: WHO YA GOT?   COLTS VS. PATS: WHO YA GOT? Empty2009-11-09, 23:16

If Indy can get a good rush on Brady, I think they will have a chance to be 9-0.
Smile Smile Smile

COLTS VS. PATS: WHO YA GOT? Final1257197227137
Back to top Go down
so much swag
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
so much swag

Number of posts : 1839
Registration date : 2009-08-09

PostSubject: Re: COLTS VS. PATS: WHO YA GOT?   COLTS VS. PATS: WHO YA GOT? Empty2009-11-09, 23:21

THE COLT'S I'M A MANNING FAN PLUS HE'S BETTER THAN BRADY!!!!!!! I DON'T CARE WHAT ANYBODY SAY....HE .DOES SO MUCH MORE.... COLTS VS. PATS: WHO YA GOT? 649595 COLTS VS. PATS: WHO YA GOT? 93334
Back to top Go down
pkismyname
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
pkismyname

Number of posts : 1145
Registration date : 2008-12-27

PostSubject: Re: COLTS VS. PATS: WHO YA GOT?   COLTS VS. PATS: WHO YA GOT? Empty2009-11-10, 01:30

Well I'm a colts fan if you didnt notice.

1 key thing is for our rookie DB's to step up.

Without sanders, hayden, jackson we are one of the most vulnerable secondary in the NFL.
Jarraud Powers has showed some promise though but its going to be tough.
Back to top Go down
hof8231
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member
hof8231

Number of posts : 550
Registration date : 2008-12-27

PostSubject: Re: COLTS VS. PATS: WHO YA GOT?   COLTS VS. PATS: WHO YA GOT? Empty2009-11-10, 02:10

It's not like Sanders is really missed that much anymore. I mean he's out over half the season every year anyway, so it should be expected at this point. Not saying he's a ****** or anything, just pointing it out.
Back to top Go down
BOSTN BEANER
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
BOSTN BEANER

Number of posts : 2328
Registration date : 2008-11-17

PostSubject: Re: COLTS VS. PATS: WHO YA GOT?   COLTS VS. PATS: WHO YA GOT? Empty2009-11-10, 02:22

With 2 rookie CBs starting I think welker and moss have a big day. Gona be a great game but I think this is where the pats and brady make a statement and beat the colts. Brady finally started to step into his throws this past week. I've been watching him and he was throwing off his back foot any time there was pressure for the first 7 games but miami did put some pressure on him and he stepped up and made some good throws in tight coverage. Colts will have to get pressure all day if they are gona win and I don't see them doing that like the jets did in week 2. It'll be a close game like it always is and ill take the pats like I always do. For whoever said manning does so much more then brady, you're an idiot, you're just another brady hater like everyone else.

BTW I'm moving this thread to the NFL section.
Back to top Go down
http://zebragamer.com/forums/register.php?referrerid=11
super_mario90
Legend MS Member
Legend MS Member
super_mario90

Number of posts : 2188
Registration date : 2009-08-19

PostSubject: Re: COLTS VS. PATS: WHO YA GOT?   COLTS VS. PATS: WHO YA GOT? Empty2009-11-10, 04:55

this thread sucks i was gonna create one about this game but someone done f*cked that up mine would have been so much better lol

im saying pats will win but i kinda don't want them to win i want the texans to be the 1st team to beat the colts

welker,moss should have a their usual numbers or maybe a little higher i don't see why not
Back to top Go down
BOSTN BEANER
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
BOSTN BEANER

PostSubject: Re: COLTS VS. PATS: WHO YA GOT?   COLTS VS. PATS: WHO YA GOT? Empty2009-11-10, 17:19

Doesn't matter who started the thread, it would suck anyways. Everyone is pats haters so ur gona get dumb opinions liek colts win cuz peyton does so much more then brady. I pretty much dismissed that notion with many colts fans on this site in a huge argument that went on forever during the off season. Colts may very well win this game but it will have a lot more to do with the team that's around peyton cuz peyton and brady just cross each other off, that's how close they are talent wise. The pats-colts rivalry has always shown the winner to be who played better D and that's how it will end up this time around. Who makes a big play on D cuz brady and peyton are both gona get their #s. They are too good and u can reallyonly hope to contain them. It'll be a close game that's won in the 4th qtr.
Back to top Go down
Sun
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
Sun

Number of posts : 329
Registration date : 2009-09-18

PostSubject: Re: COLTS VS. PATS: WHO YA GOT?   COLTS VS. PATS: WHO YA GOT? Empty2009-11-10, 17:31

The Pats' secondary is becoming great. The Colts' secondary is mostly on the sideline in coats and pants. It's going to be a tight one, but I'll give it to the Pats. I'm a Colts' fan but Brady will have a big big big day.[

quote="hof8231"]It's not like Sanders is really missed that much anymore. I mean he's out over half the season every year anyway, so it should be expected at this point. Not saying he's a ****** or anything, just pointing it out.[/quote]
If I played for the Colts, I'd miss Sanders.
2006: Huge factor in the Superbowl win.
2007: Defensive MVP.

When this guy is healthy, he's right behind Polamalu and Reed.
Back to top Go down
CapnCrunch
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member

Number of posts : 818
Registration date : 2009-09-23

PostSubject: Re: COLTS VS. PATS: WHO YA GOT?   COLTS VS. PATS: WHO YA GOT? Empty2009-11-11, 00:06

Manning IS a better QB. You can cry about other peoples opinions all you want. But the patriots are a better team. Ill take the Patriots.
Back to top Go down
dracocepheus
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member
dracocepheus

Number of posts : 526
Registration date : 2009-09-03

PostSubject: Re: COLTS VS. PATS: WHO YA GOT?   COLTS VS. PATS: WHO YA GOT? Empty2009-11-11, 04:35

I'll have to say New England but don't want them to. Going to agree with Boston I just don't see pressure on Brady or the defensive backs doing much of anything against Moss and Welker.
Back to top Go down
super_mario90
Legend MS Member
Legend MS Member
super_mario90

PostSubject: Re: COLTS VS. PATS: WHO YA GOT?   COLTS VS. PATS: WHO YA GOT? Empty2009-11-11, 04:37

pats should win moss is gonna be going up against a rookie CB

moss gotta be licking his chops
Back to top Go down
Sun
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
Sun

Number of posts : 329
Registration date : 2009-09-18

PostSubject: Re: COLTS VS. PATS: WHO YA GOT?   COLTS VS. PATS: WHO YA GOT? Empty2009-11-11, 12:20

Why do you post your opinion twice in the same thread?
Back to top Go down
super_mario90
Legend MS Member
Legend MS Member
super_mario90

PostSubject: Re: COLTS VS. PATS: WHO YA GOT?   COLTS VS. PATS: WHO YA GOT? Empty2009-11-11, 19:11

brady is gonna pick apart the colts banged up D

make it 3 times lol
Back to top Go down
BOSTN BEANER
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
BOSTN BEANER

PostSubject: Re: COLTS VS. PATS: WHO YA GOT?   COLTS VS. PATS: WHO YA GOT? Empty2009-11-11, 19:35

I said he's not WAY better then brady. Brady haters try to say that peyton is far and beyond brady and that's so far from the truth I will always defend brady in that situation. To me they are interchangable. If peyton and brady switched places for their careers peyton would have 3 superbowls and brady would have one. U can say peyton is way better then brady and its just rediculous. U will never see me say straight up that brady is better then peyton but u will see me defend brady when someone acts like brady doesn't deserve the the respect that he's earned.

U should really read my posts before u come out and try to say I'm crying or whatever u said cuz I'm not that big of a homer. I'm a pretty big realist especially when it comes to what Brady is for his career and what he is right now and his progress with his injury. Brady isn't that far behind peyton and if u think so u then I just lsoe respect for ur opinion on anything football related. Just chalk it up to another brady hater.
Back to top Go down
Spice_Rack101
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
Spice_Rack101

Number of posts : 303
Registration date : 2009-08-06

PostSubject: Re: COLTS VS. PATS: WHO YA GOT?   COLTS VS. PATS: WHO YA GOT? Empty2009-11-11, 19:48

Super_mario, are you a colts hater? All of the post Ive seen of you are about how the colts are gonna get whipped here and there gonna lose there, jezz. Of course I got the colts here, there looking good and there my team. I feel you bostn beaner, for me I feel that peyton manning is just that better then tom brady, not by a long shot but hes just better. For me it goes 1.peyton 2. Brees 3. Brady, and some people are like WHAT? brady 3rd no way, Brees goes under the radar everyweek, not only is he a great QB and wins games, hes the motovation to the saints, thats why i give him 2nd. Overall manning just looks the best out of all of them.
Back to top Go down
PapaSmurf
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
PapaSmurf

Number of posts : 1088
Registration date : 2009-01-20

PostSubject: Re: COLTS VS. PATS: WHO YA GOT?   COLTS VS. PATS: WHO YA GOT? Empty2009-11-11, 20:01

Spice_Rack101 wrote:
Super_mario, are you a colts hater? All of the post Ive seen of you are about how the colts are gonna get whipped here and there gonna lose there, jezz. Of course I got the colts here, there looking good and there my team. I feel you bostn beaner, for me I feel that peyton manning is just that better then tom brady, not by a long shot but hes just better. For me it goes 1.peyton 2. Brees 3. Brady, and some people are like WHAT? brady 3rd no way, Brees goes under the radar everyweek, not only is he a great QB and wins games, hes the motovation to the saints, thats why i give him 2nd. Overall manning just looks the best out of all of them.

of course he is.. he is a gay texans fan
Back to top Go down
Big Hungry 702
Madden School Veteran
Madden School Veteran
Big Hungry 702

Number of posts : 1459
Registration date : 2009-07-25

PostSubject: Re: COLTS VS. PATS: WHO YA GOT?   COLTS VS. PATS: WHO YA GOT? Empty2009-11-11, 20:06

get prepared for a shoot-out, its going down. but im gonna say the colts, because of that pass rush on defense, those 2 ends are gonna go off especially since freeny is going against a rookie tackle.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/surrenderthebooty69
BOSTN BEANER
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
BOSTN BEANER

PostSubject: Re: COLTS VS. PATS: WHO YA GOT?   COLTS VS. PATS: WHO YA GOT? Empty2009-11-11, 20:18

I feel u spice rack. Right now I wouldn't have brady as a top 5 qb this season. But he will be by the end of the season when he gets fully over the mental part of the injury. Right now peyton, brees, favre, schaub, big ben are all better then brady but when that mental hurdle is gone from bradys mind he will be right back where he was at before which is right next to peyton as the top 2 qbs.
Back to top Go down
JaZarsTicy
New MS Member
New MS Member
JaZarsTicy

Number of posts : 37
Registration date : 2009-11-02

PostSubject: Re: COLTS VS. PATS: WHO YA GOT?   COLTS VS. PATS: WHO YA GOT? Empty2009-11-11, 22:16

I'd give Peyton a slight edge over Brady he's done more with less talent. If Peyton had Moss, Welker, Stallworth, and an experienced defense like Brady had in 07 he probably would have won the super bowl with them. By the way, even though the Colts are banged up, I still think they will pull it out. Smile Smile Smile

COLTS VS. PATS: WHO YA GOT? Final1257197227137
Back to top Go down
CapnCrunch
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member

Number of posts : 818
Registration date : 2009-09-23

PostSubject: Re: COLTS VS. PATS: WHO YA GOT?   COLTS VS. PATS: WHO YA GOT? Empty2009-11-12, 00:07

Nah, I'm not gonna go read all your posts. You're passionate about your team. I understand. Let's just say

#1a. Peyton Manning
#1b. Tom Brady

There both damn good.
Back to top Go down
JoshJ81
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member

Number of posts : 117
Registration date : 2009-09-03

PostSubject: Re: COLTS VS. PATS: WHO YA GOT?   COLTS VS. PATS: WHO YA GOT? Empty2009-11-12, 00:36

I've been on the fence whether or not my Colts are going to pull a win the last 3 weeks (to include this week). San Fran gave us a scare but not really and the same for the Texans (Texans was even closer of a scare). I think the Pats will show up for sure and I'll be keeping my fingers crossed this weekend while I'm at the game and hope for the best and great game.

The whole Manning V. Brady, who is better? Well, Brady did win 3 Super Bowls and that means a lot. Brady has had a better team over the years, but what Manning does with a team that is not suppose to win is just incredible. I'm just thankful we have a better D this year and maybe that will mean something. The only thing Colts lack is a solid running game. But who needs running when you have Manning cutting up the opposing D?
Back to top Go down
super_mario90
Legend MS Member
Legend MS Member
super_mario90

PostSubject: Re: COLTS VS. PATS: WHO YA GOT?   COLTS VS. PATS: WHO YA GOT? Empty2009-11-12, 02:08

Spice_Rack101 wrote:

"Super_mario, are you a colts hater?" no! i love when the colts play texans

i want the pats to win but i kind of don't cuz i want the texans to be the 1st team to beat the colts

Last edited by super_mario90 on 2009-11-12, 02:20; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
super_mario90
Legend MS Member
Legend MS Member
super_mario90

PostSubject: Re: COLTS VS. PATS: WHO YA GOT?   COLTS VS. PATS: WHO YA GOT? Empty2009-11-12, 02:16

BOSTN BEANER wrote:
I said he's not WAY better then brady. Brady haters try to say that peyton is far and beyond brady and that's so far from the truth I will always defend brady in that situation. To me they are interchangable. If peyton and brady switched places for their careers peyton would have 3 superbowls and brady would have one. U can say peyton is way better then brady and its just rediculous. U will never see me say straight up that brady is better then peyton but u will see me defend brady when someone acts like brady doesn't deserve the the respect that he's earned.

U should really read my posts before u come out and try to say I'm crying or whatever u said cuz I'm not that big of a homer. I'm a pretty big realist especially when it comes to what Brady is for his career and what he is right now and his progress with his injury. Brady isn't that far behind peyton and if u think so u then I just lsoe respect for ur opinion on anything football related. Just chalk it up to another brady hater.

brady is wayyyyyy better than peyton
COLTS VS. PATS: WHO YA GOT? Patriotsposter_2
you know u wanna say it
Back to top Go down
super_mario90
Legend MS Member
Legend MS Member
super_mario90

PostSubject: Re: COLTS VS. PATS: WHO YA GOT?   COLTS VS. PATS: WHO YA GOT? Empty2009-11-12, 02:18

BOSTN BEANER wrote:
I feel u spice rack. Right now I wouldn't have brady as a top 5 qb this season. But he will be by the end of the season when he gets fully over the mental part of the injury. Right now peyton, brees, favre, schaub, big ben are all better then brady but when that mental hurdle is gone from bradys mind he will be right back where he was at before which is right next to peyton as the top 2 qbs.

so if brady doesn't put up 311 yrds passing and at least 1 TD does that mean schaub is better
Back to top Go down
BOSTN BEANER
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
BOSTN BEANER

PostSubject: Re: COLTS VS. PATS: WHO YA GOT?   COLTS VS. PATS: WHO YA GOT? Empty2009-11-12, 02:59

Haha that's my favorite pats picture but I wasn't gona bring it out.

Right now through 9 weeks I would take schaub over brady but brady is starting to become himself finally and by the end of the year I expect that my thoughts will be peyton 1a. And Brady 1b. Just like CapnCrunch just posted. Its exactly how I see them over the past 9 or 10 years. From 2001-2007 brady has almost exactly the same #s as manning and did it with the likes of wrs named troy brown, david patton, david givens, deon branch, and the list goes on of wrs who u never heard from again after they leave NE. Peyton did it with marvin harrison and reggie wayne. One a sure fire HOFer and another that has a pretty good start to maybe being a HOFer.

To say if peyton woulda won the superbowl in 07 with moss and welker is rediculous, u act like brady lost that game. It was our D that lost to the Giants. Brady took the lead with like 2:34 left if I remember correctly. A superbowl team woulda held that lead but our D didn't so don't come say peyton wins that superbowl if it were him at QB.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: COLTS VS. PATS: WHO YA GOT?   COLTS VS. PATS: WHO YA GOT? Empty

Back to top Go down

COLTS VS. PATS: WHO YA GOT?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next