Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

Can Pats go 7-1?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
sloppyjoe1762
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member

Number of posts : 126
Registration date : 2009-09-22

Can Pats go 7-1? Empty
PostSubject: Can Pats go 7-1?   Can Pats go 7-1? Empty2009-10-07, 10:22

Well I was watching nfl **** and they said that we have pretty good chance to go 7-1.I agree because I doubt Broncos will win next week , Titans aren't doing so great , then the Bucs(must I say more) , and then the Dolphins who are only 1-3 and I doubt can beat us.So what do you think?Is it possible or not?I think will be good if we win our next 4 because then we have to face the Colts , Jets , and then Saints which are probably the 3 toughest games of our season.

sloppyjoe1762
playin @ gamersaloon.com
Back to top Go down
http://www.gamersaloon.com
BOSTN BEANER
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
BOSTN BEANER

Number of posts : 2328
Registration date : 2008-11-17

Can Pats go 7-1? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Can Pats go 7-1?   Can Pats go 7-1? Empty2009-10-07, 14:13

Yes we can go 7-1 but will we? I'm not sure, my honest opinion is that we lose this week to denver and enter that tough stretch 6-2.. We always have a tough time winning in denver and I think mcdaniels will have denver ready to make a statement this week by beating his teacher... Its gona be a tough game for either team to win, I would guess if brady gets the ball at the end we win but if denver has the ball last we lose.. Its very possible we are 7-1 entering the tough slate but my guess would be 6-2.. We need that jets game and I think those tough games will be when brady starts lookin like brady again.. He will have easy weeks to gain confidence stepping in the pocket vs tenn, TB, and miami and getting the confidence will be the key for us to do well against the jets, colts, and saints... People keep trying to say brady looked great vs baltimore but I watched that game and he looks like he's still not comfortable in the pocket when its collapsing.. Ill tell u right now as a realist brady isn't top 5 qb right now and he may barely make the top 10 right now... Off the top of my head 5 qbs better then brady right now would be big ben, peyton, flacco, brees, and favre... I think brady will start to get the confidence soon as we saw in week one when the game was on the line he steped up and made great throws, he will do it down the stretch to get us in the playoffs and then he will do it in the playoffs cuz that's brady and he lives for the superbowl.
Back to top Go down
http://zebragamer.com/forums/register.php?referrerid=11
super_mario90
Legend MS Member
Legend MS Member
super_mario90

Number of posts : 2188
Registration date : 2009-08-19

Can Pats go 7-1? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Can Pats go 7-1?   Can Pats go 7-1? Empty2009-10-07, 16:25

it's a possibility it could happen it should happen lol
Back to top Go down
BOSTN BEANER
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
BOSTN BEANER

Number of posts : 2328
Registration date : 2008-11-17

Can Pats go 7-1? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Can Pats go 7-1?   Can Pats go 7-1? Empty2009-10-07, 20:42

Haha it should happen? No love for the 4-0 broncos! Hahaha but it should happen!
Back to top Go down
http://zebragamer.com/forums/register.php?referrerid=11
super_mario90
Legend MS Member
Legend MS Member
super_mario90

Can Pats go 7-1? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Can Pats go 7-1?   Can Pats go 7-1? Empty2009-10-08, 03:16

how can the broncos D be #1 when they were playing like sh*t last season

yeah dawkins helped out alot and dumervile has steped up his game from averageing 5 sacks a season to now i beleive he has 8 sacks if im not mistaking but other than that everyone on that D is still the same and i think the pats will bring them down to reality lol

lol @ tony romo for trying to pick on champ at the goal line when he had a wr open on the opposite side lol what a dumb ass HAHAHAHAHA
Back to top Go down
Sun
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
Sun

Number of posts : 329
Registration date : 2009-09-18

Can Pats go 7-1? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Can Pats go 7-1?   Can Pats go 7-1? Empty2009-10-09, 15:54

super_mario90 wrote:
how can the broncos D be #1 when they were playing like sh*t last season
Things can change fast in this league. Last season, Tennessee had a good D and they fail right now.

It's going to be a tough game. I wouldn't be surprised if the Broncos won it with a big performance of Marshall instead of a tight D.
Back to top Go down
super_mario90
Legend MS Member
Legend MS Member
super_mario90

Can Pats go 7-1? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Can Pats go 7-1?   Can Pats go 7-1? Empty2009-10-10, 03:44

the reason why the titans are struggling is because they don't have the same defence cordinator they had last season (forgot his name lol)
Back to top Go down
BWEISS
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
BWEISS

Number of posts : 121
Registration date : 2009-07-22

Can Pats go 7-1? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Can Pats go 7-1?   Can Pats go 7-1? Empty2009-10-11, 01:09

super_mario90 wrote:
the reason why the titans are struggling is because they don't have the same defence cordinator they had last season (forgot his name lol)

Not really an excuse for the offensive struggles though, They're just fallin off I guess... They'll back back though, they're too good to not be back.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Can Pats go 7-1? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Can Pats go 7-1?   Can Pats go 7-1? Empty

Back to top Go down

Can Pats go 7-1?
Page 1 of 1