Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

Far Tight Twins or I-Form Pro Twins?

Go down 
+4
macdaddy
so much swag
W A V Y D R E
onefive
8 posters
AuthorMessage
onefive
New MS Member
New MS Member
onefive

Number of posts : 53
Registration date : 2009-09-22

Far Tight Twins or I-Form Pro Twins? Empty
PostSubject: Far Tight Twins or I-Form Pro Twins?   Far Tight Twins or I-Form Pro Twins? Empty2009-11-09, 22:23

this has been my debate. which one of these is the best?
im going with Far Tight Twins but there is so much out of i form pro that i dnt wanna keep my mind on far tight.

i kno ppl have schemes outta of both of these but with one can be more successful?
Back to top Go down
W A V Y D R E
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member
W A V Y D R E

Number of posts : 824
Registration date : 2008-12-30

PostSubject: Re: Far Tight Twins or I-Form Pro Twins?   Far Tight Twins or I-Form Pro Twins? Empty2009-11-09, 23:20

far tight twins
Back to top Go down
so much swag
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
so much swag

Number of posts : 1839
Registration date : 2009-08-09

PostSubject: Re: Far Tight Twins or I-Form Pro Twins?   Far Tight Twins or I-Form Pro Twins? Empty2009-11-09, 23:39

my advice.....run them both!!!!!! why kill with a gun !!!!!when you can adambomb they a$$$....think about it.......1 Far Tight Twins or I-Form Pro Twins? 898283
Back to top Go down
macdaddy
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 86
Registration date : 2008-03-06

PostSubject: Re: Far Tight Twins or I-Form Pro Twins?   Far Tight Twins or I-Form Pro Twins? Empty2009-11-10, 14:54

if I could find a playbook that had both formations..... I would. Since I can't, I go with Far Tight.
Back to top Go down
TheDon270
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member
TheDon270

Number of posts : 666
Registration date : 2009-06-18

PostSubject: Re: Far Tight Twins or I-Form Pro Twins?   Far Tight Twins or I-Form Pro Twins? Empty2009-11-10, 15:27

i'm a west coast offensive guy, so i say far tight twins.
Back to top Go down
MiamiXCanes
Madden Writers
Madden Writers

Number of posts : 1661
Registration date : 2009-09-14

PostSubject: Re: Far Tight Twins or I-Form Pro Twins?   Far Tight Twins or I-Form Pro Twins? Empty2009-11-10, 16:20

Far tight twins all the way
Back to top Go down
Sun
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
Sun

Number of posts : 329
Registration date : 2009-09-18

PostSubject: Re: Far Tight Twins or I-Form Pro Twins?   Far Tight Twins or I-Form Pro Twins? Empty2009-11-10, 16:44

macdaddy wrote:
if I could find a playbook that had both formations..... I would. Since I can't, I go with Far Tight.

The Seattle playbook has Far Tight Twins and I-Form Pro Twins.

I would also go with both. Far Tight Twins is a very basic scheme; extremely effective but easily countered. However, if you mix in I-Form Pro Twins, the opponent won't be able to focus on your FTT.

The other alternative is to go with the West Coast playbook and mix Far Tight Twins with Near Pro and Far Pro. Near Pro has a quick toss that works like the FTT's Quick Toss.
Back to top Go down
MiamiXCanes
Madden Writers
Madden Writers

Number of posts : 1661
Registration date : 2009-09-14

PostSubject: Re: Far Tight Twins or I-Form Pro Twins?   Far Tight Twins or I-Form Pro Twins? Empty2009-11-10, 16:46

near pro toss isnt in the west coast PB
Back to top Go down
onefive
New MS Member
New MS Member
onefive

PostSubject: Re: Far Tight Twins or I-Form Pro Twins?   Far Tight Twins or I-Form Pro Twins? Empty2009-11-10, 17:34

seattle has both??
but does seattle have good Shotgun formations?
Back to top Go down
onefive
New MS Member
New MS Member
onefive

PostSubject: Re: Far Tight Twins or I-Form Pro Twins?   Far Tight Twins or I-Form Pro Twins? Empty2009-11-10, 17:47

seattle playbook i think has the best formations in the game.
they just lack gun bunch but u can run the same thing from singleback.
this playbook has more of a power run game to it.
in my mind this is the best playbook in the game.

seattle seahawks

far pro
far tight twins
gun doubles
gun doubles wk
gun empty trey
gun snugs flip
gun split slot
gun spread wk
i form pro
i form pro twins
i form slot
i form tight
i form tight pr
singleback ace
singleback ace twins
singleback bunch swap
singleback doubles
singleback flex
singleback spread
singleback tight doubles
singleback y trips
split pro
split pro slot
Back to top Go down
Militant X 1
Madden School Veteran
Madden School Veteran
Militant X 1

Number of posts : 2436
Registration date : 2008-11-19

PostSubject: Re: Far Tight Twins or I-Form Pro Twins?   Far Tight Twins or I-Form Pro Twins? Empty2009-11-10, 18:03

Sun wrote:

I would also go with both. Far Tight Twins is a very basic scheme; extremely effective but easily countered. However, if you mix in I-Form Pro Twins, the opponent won't be able to focus on your FTT.

The other alternative is to go with the West Coast playbook and mix Far Tight Twins with Near Pro and Far Pro. Near Pro has a quick toss that works like the FTT's Quick Toss.

Far Tight Twins is a beast!!! it is only "easily" countered cause most cats just run the same 2 plays....Flats and Quick Toss....over and over again! not me!!!

i open up that formation and i am busting your tail with the other plays as well such as....Bench Switch, Curls, FB Dive, HB Counter, HB Sweep, Mesh, Slant Hook, X Spot, Slot Corner (one of my favs), and the PA Waggle. i keep you guessing, looking and chasing! lol! you can't find me (get a read on me) in this formation cause i am all over! lol!
Back to top Go down
onefive
New MS Member
New MS Member
onefive

PostSubject: Re: Far Tight Twins or I-Form Pro Twins?   Far Tight Twins or I-Form Pro Twins? Empty2009-11-10, 18:11

so do u prefer Seattle, Houston, or West Coast Playbooks???
Back to top Go down
Militant X 1
Madden School Veteran
Madden School Veteran
Militant X 1

Number of posts : 2436
Registration date : 2008-11-19

PostSubject: Re: Far Tight Twins or I-Form Pro Twins?   Far Tight Twins or I-Form Pro Twins? Empty2009-11-10, 18:30

onefive wrote:
so do u prefer Seattle, Houston, or West Coast Playbooks???

One5....i prefer the West Coast pb. here is why:

-although the Far Tight Twins is in the SEA pb....it (SEA pb) is missing the Near Pro. i have a few nice plays out of that formation. SEA pb also doesn't have the Weak Flex Twins formation in it. this is actually a nice formation to run and pass out of as well.
Back to top Go down
Sun
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
Sun

Number of posts : 329
Registration date : 2009-09-18

PostSubject: Re: Far Tight Twins or I-Form Pro Twins?   Far Tight Twins or I-Form Pro Twins? Empty2009-11-10, 18:35

crazyblack001 wrote:
near pro toss isnt in the west coast PB

My bad, it's in San Francisco's playbook, which doesn't have Far Tight Twins.

Militant X 1 wrote:
Far Tight Twins is a beast!!! it is only "easily" countered cause most cats just run the same 2 plays....Flats and Quick Toss....over and over again! not me!!!

i open up that formation and i am busting your tail with the other plays as well such as....Bench Switch, Curls, FB Dive, HB Counter, HB Sweep, Mesh, Slant Hook, X Spot, Slot Corner (one of my favs), and the PA Waggle. i keep you guessing, looking and chasing! lol! you can't find me (get a read on me) in this formation cause i am all over! lol!

I wasn't clear in my post then. I meant it was easily countered because people don't build around this, they just take what's given free. Obviously, if you dig deep, it can be a dangerous formation.
Back to top Go down
onefive
New MS Member
New MS Member
onefive

PostSubject: Re: Far Tight Twins or I-Form Pro Twins?   Far Tight Twins or I-Form Pro Twins? Empty2009-11-10, 18:42

i understand now. i am researching this and it has come down to west coast and houston. but i then looked into Washingtons Playbook. they have the near toss and it is pretty nice but still not the same as west coast far tight twins. but i do see now

WEST COAST ALL THE WAY!!!!
if i am having a lack of success from this playbook then i will go to houston but i doubt i will ever have lack of success from this book. Gun Bunch is a formation i have to have.
Back to top Go down
so much swag
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
so much swag

Number of posts : 1839
Registration date : 2009-08-09

PostSubject: Re: Far Tight Twins or I-Form Pro Twins?   Far Tight Twins or I-Form Pro Twins? Empty2009-11-11, 11:04

one five..go with sea..pbook...it's fire!!!!!!!!!!!!! i just keep finding scheme ,,,,,scheme,,,,scheme...on damn near everything....go with it...trust. Far Tight Twins or I-Form Pro Twins? 964160
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Far Tight Twins or I-Form Pro Twins?   Far Tight Twins or I-Form Pro Twins? Empty

Back to top Go down

Far Tight Twins or I-Form Pro Twins?
Page 1 of 1