Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

Can you guys help me out?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
SLCdragons102
New MS Member
New MS Member
SLCdragons102

Number of posts : 71
Registration date : 2009-08-22

Can you guys help me out? Empty
PostSubject: Can you guys help me out?   Can you guys help me out? Empty2009-11-08, 20:59

Hey guys heres my problem... I'm trying to get my friend a b-day present but I have absolutely no money. So my friend kept trying to go to this site to earn free stuff, and I finally went to it. And it totally works! So what I'm asking you is to go to this site... http://www.rewards1.com/index.php?referrer_id=1240475... and just do 5 offers for me. Every offer you do earns me a little money (since I reffered you). And as an incentive the person to do 5 offers successfully 1st I will give a free 1 month xbox live to. But leave your name here that you sign up withon the site, for example if you put your name in as john adams, leave that in this thread so I know who to give the live card to. Please help
Back to top Go down
Madden's Finest 200
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member

Number of posts : 622
Registration date : 2009-10-01

Can you guys help me out? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Can you guys help me out?   Can you guys help me out? Empty2009-11-09, 01:07

go advertise somewhere else. Nobody is that desperate for money to sign up for a no-name scam site. And why would i waste my time earning YOU money lol. Some1 ban this kid.
Back to top Go down

Can you guys help me out?
Page 1 of 1