Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

Calvin Johnson Watch

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
eckohb
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
eckohb

Number of posts : 183
Registration date : 2009-07-28

Calvin Johnson Watch Empty
PostSubject: Calvin Johnson Watch   Calvin Johnson Watch Empty2009-11-06, 23:50

8 games in, 38 receptions, 836 yards, 9 rec TDs and 1 punt return TD. Wayne vs Johnson on the rise!!!

Last edited by eckohb on 2009-11-07, 19:00; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
buzzkill
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member

Number of posts : 133
Registration date : 2008-12-30

PostSubject: Re: Calvin Johnson Watch   Calvin Johnson Watch Empty2009-11-07, 13:16

i believe that Josh Wilson of the seahawks will be this years MVP. Calvin Johnson Watch 336202
Back to top Go down
eckohb
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
eckohb

PostSubject: Re: Calvin Johnson Watch   Calvin Johnson Watch Empty2009-11-07, 14:24

My boy Calvin just freaked on a 96 yard punt return to win the game haha. Started all the way on the left at my 4, shake and baked until i found my wall of teammates, and next thing you know, 6 points. I dont think anyone is stopping Calvin from getting mvp. I should have had Felix Jones win it last season, but 2ton screwed me over!
Back to top Go down
2ToN
2ToN

Number of posts : 1147
Registration date : 2009-07-22

PostSubject: Re: Calvin Johnson Watch   Calvin Johnson Watch Empty2009-11-07, 15:14

haha i wouldvepicked felix but i was te only 1 that voted for him besides u and u cant vote for urself!

and putting calvin on punt returns???? ur just tiring him out for the offense...but hey it works
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/360gaunts
eckohb
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
eckohb

PostSubject: Re: Calvin Johnson Watch   Calvin Johnson Watch Empty2009-11-07, 16:33

i needed him back there at that point of the game, it was do or die and it paid off lol. and i thought you couldnt vote for yourself for COTY, not MVP. no way i could leave felix out in the dust after a year like that lol
Back to top Go down
Any23Time
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
Any23Time

Number of posts : 140
Registration date : 2009-08-12

PostSubject: Re: Calvin Johnson Watch   Calvin Johnson Watch Empty2009-11-07, 18:40

Urlacher should have won it did you see his stats its all about the D he killed in almost every category there was gotta show some love for a Defensive player makin the MVP ballot i didnt see any other on it. And i held C Johnson in check for the most part if you dont throw that damn 50 yard touchdown right before half on my lil corner god knows why he was on him with no saftey help then he pretty much gets shut out that game
Back to top Go down
eckohb
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
eckohb

PostSubject: Re: Calvin Johnson Watch   Calvin Johnson Watch Empty2009-11-07, 18:57

haha, that was pretty wild when Calvin RC'd for that. I dont even know how to RC, i just clicked on my WR trying to user. and D Ware was on the mvp ballot too mang! 17 sacks, 4 ints, 3 FF, pretty beasty year. He has no hands or he would have had upwards of 10 picks.
Back to top Go down
Any23Time
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
Any23Time

PostSubject: Re: Calvin Johnson Watch   Calvin Johnson Watch Empty2009-11-07, 20:32

Ya he had a nice season i forgot bout him but Urlacher had 6 sacks, 11 ints, 4 ff, and some TDs. They both went nice last season.
Back to top Go down
Incline
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
Incline

Number of posts : 166
Registration date : 2009-07-24

PostSubject: Re: Calvin Johnson Watch   Calvin Johnson Watch Empty2009-11-07, 20:33

Remember Season 13 MVP voters, forcing anything to Reggie Wayne = completely impossible. He's slow and short!

lol. Calvin Johnson Watch Icon_wink
Back to top Go down
Any23Time
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
Any23Time

PostSubject: Re: Calvin Johnson Watch   Calvin Johnson Watch Empty2009-11-07, 20:45

Oh an Buzzkill is CRUNK sayin that Josh aka clowny Wilson will be mvp lol hes high dope
Back to top Go down
eckohb
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
eckohb

PostSubject: Re: Calvin Johnson Watch   Calvin Johnson Watch Empty2009-11-07, 22:56

im high, but i dont say things like that haha. jk buzkill
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Calvin Johnson Watch   Calvin Johnson Watch Empty

Back to top Go down

Calvin Johnson Watch
Page 1 of 1