Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

what are some of the features from the older madden games do you miss?

Go down 
+15
Madden's Finest 200
Ant1010 I Play Wii
wisemajic
BlackMassRevrend
2ToN
ticklemeelmo
xXTHeEddYXx
Big Hungry 702
wayne019
Zx_DMC_DHB_TD_xZ
irobson
bp_brien
MiamiXCanes
Sun
NinersWillis52
19 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
NinersWillis52
New MS Member
New MS Member
NinersWillis52

Number of posts : 98
Registration date : 2010-05-13

what are some of the features from the older madden games do you miss? Empty
PostSubject: what are some of the features from the older madden games do you miss?   what are some of the features from the older madden games do you miss? Empty2010-05-14, 14:36

me personally i think they've gutted the game and restarted for the new consoles! i dont like it! cause in the older games for xbox and stuff they had more in depth stats tracking and more in depth franchise mode theres a bunch of stuff thats missin that i wish was back i was thinking of them but then forgot them i shoulda wrote them down lol =/ anyways what do you guys think?
Back to top Go down
Sun
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
Sun

Number of posts : 329
Registration date : 2009-09-18

PostSubject: Re: what are some of the features from the older madden games do you miss?   what are some of the features from the older madden games do you miss? Empty2010-05-14, 14:43

Superstar mode from 06.
Back to top Go down
MiamiXCanes
Madden Writers
Madden Writers

Number of posts : 1661
Registration date : 2009-09-14

PostSubject: Re: what are some of the features from the older madden games do you miss?   what are some of the features from the older madden games do you miss? Empty2010-05-14, 14:47

man lock
Back to top Go down
bp_brien
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 81
Registration date : 2009-09-27

PostSubject: Re: what are some of the features from the older madden games do you miss?   what are some of the features from the older madden games do you miss? Empty2010-05-14, 14:49

create a play, but i can see how people would abuse that

but most importantly, the old superstar modes,they were sweet
Back to top Go down
irobson
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member

Number of posts : 126
Registration date : 2010-01-21

PostSubject: Re: what are some of the features from the older madden games do you miss?   what are some of the features from the older madden games do you miss? Empty2010-05-14, 15:01

play the run, play the pass
Back to top Go down
NinersWillis52
New MS Member
New MS Member
NinersWillis52

PostSubject: Re: what are some of the features from the older madden games do you miss?   what are some of the features from the older madden games do you miss? Empty2010-05-14, 15:45

yeah fa sho those are all good but i like the superstar mode from 07 best cause it was easy to work with (for xbox not 360) and the change from college to pro was seamless i had a thirteen year rb that averaged 1200 yards and 8 touchdowns a season and averaged 6.4 ypc he was a first ballot hall of famer! i coulda gone on forever like jerry rice but nah i was getting tired of it lol
Back to top Go down
Zx_DMC_DHB_TD_xZ
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member
Zx_DMC_DHB_TD_xZ

Number of posts : 919
Registration date : 2009-01-10

PostSubject: Re: what are some of the features from the older madden games do you miss?   what are some of the features from the older madden games do you miss? Empty2010-05-14, 16:48

well lets see i miss the qb walk feature from 09, the wr walk feature also from 09, the cause an encroachment three times and watch your opp get booted from the game feature 09, i miss the make your opps whole defense blitz while you throw the easy td feature in 09. that is all i can think of right now im still new to madden.
Back to top Go down
wayne019
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
wayne019

Number of posts : 1179
Registration date : 2008-12-26

PostSubject: Re: what are some of the features from the older madden games do you miss?   what are some of the features from the older madden games do you miss? Empty2010-05-14, 16:51

wow man so you just glitched the whole game or what?
Back to top Go down
NinersWillis52
New MS Member
New MS Member
NinersWillis52

PostSubject: Re: what are some of the features from the older madden games do you miss?   what are some of the features from the older madden games do you miss? Empty2010-05-14, 16:52

hahaha ikr thats like all the glitches i knew and then some lol
Back to top Go down
Zx_DMC_DHB_TD_xZ
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member
Zx_DMC_DHB_TD_xZ

PostSubject: Re: what are some of the features from the older madden games do you miss?   what are some of the features from the older madden games do you miss? Empty2010-05-14, 16:53

wayne019 wrote:
wow man so you just glitched the whole game or what?
its called sarcasm.
Back to top Go down
wayne019
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
wayne019

Number of posts : 1179
Registration date : 2008-12-26

PostSubject: Re: what are some of the features from the older madden games do you miss?   what are some of the features from the older madden games do you miss? Empty2010-05-14, 16:55

and i was asking a question Smile we all kidz. i miss the look down future you could do with your qb in 08
Back to top Go down
Big Hungry 702
Madden School Veteran
Madden School Veteran
Big Hungry 702

Number of posts : 1459
Registration date : 2009-07-25

PostSubject: Re: what are some of the features from the older madden games do you miss?   what are some of the features from the older madden games do you miss? Empty2010-05-14, 16:59

i miss the re-direct your wr when your scrambling. that was the best feature of all time.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/surrenderthebooty69
xXTHeEddYXx
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
xXTHeEddYXx

Number of posts : 217
Registration date : 2009-05-09

PostSubject: Re: what are some of the features from the older madden games do you miss?   what are some of the features from the older madden games do you miss? Empty2010-05-14, 17:04

How about a virtual face for players that don't have a picture?
Back to top Go down
Big Hungry 702
Madden School Veteran
Madden School Veteran
Big Hungry 702

Number of posts : 1459
Registration date : 2009-07-25

PostSubject: Re: what are some of the features from the older madden games do you miss?   what are some of the features from the older madden games do you miss? Empty2010-05-14, 17:16

another one is the play the run or pass.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/surrenderthebooty69
xXTHeEddYXx
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
xXTHeEddYXx

PostSubject: Re: what are some of the features from the older madden games do you miss?   what are some of the features from the older madden games do you miss? Empty2010-05-14, 17:17

Big Hungry 702 wrote:
i miss the re-direct your wr when your scrambling. that was the best feature of all time.
Wait what?
Back to top Go down
ticklemeelmo
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
ticklemeelmo

Number of posts : 461
Registration date : 2009-11-15

PostSubject: Re: what are some of the features from the older madden games do you miss?   what are some of the features from the older madden games do you miss? Empty2010-05-14, 17:18

i miss the mini camps between years in franchise and you got to choose their progression based on how good you did.
Back to top Go down
xXTHeEddYXx
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
xXTHeEddYXx

PostSubject: Re: what are some of the features from the older madden games do you miss?   what are some of the features from the older madden games do you miss? Empty2010-05-14, 17:37

ticklemeelmo wrote:
i miss the mini camps between years in franchise and you got to choose their progression based on how good you did.
I can do that on the Wii version of madden haha
Back to top Go down
2ToN
2ToN

Number of posts : 1147
Registration date : 2009-07-22

PostSubject: Re: what are some of the features from the older madden games do you miss?   what are some of the features from the older madden games do you miss? Empty2010-05-14, 18:09

Big Hungry 702 wrote:

its still there in 10
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/360gaunts
Zx_DMC_DHB_TD_xZ
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member
Zx_DMC_DHB_TD_xZ

PostSubject: Re: what are some of the features from the older madden games do you miss?   what are some of the features from the older madden games do you miss? Empty2010-05-14, 18:56

you mean playmaker because you can do that on madden 10 still
Back to top Go down
NinersWillis52
New MS Member
New MS Member
NinersWillis52

PostSubject: Re: what are some of the features from the older madden games do you miss?   what are some of the features from the older madden games do you miss? Empty2010-05-17, 14:01

man i miss having a practice squad cause when i owned a psp you could have a practice squad and something i wish they would add is getting to hire position coaches that would be so much better cause theres a lot of coaches i want to hire in franchise but theres not enough spots for me so i have to leave some out or else i'd have one hell of a team
Back to top Go down
BlackMassRevrend
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
BlackMassRevrend

Number of posts : 157
Registration date : 2009-04-03

PostSubject: Re: what are some of the features from the older madden games do you miss?   what are some of the features from the older madden games do you miss? Empty2010-05-20, 21:22

qb vision..how the hell can you throw a ball to a guy ur not looking at? it was a cool feature and i liked how if you threw outta the vision cone the pass was inaccurate..that was cool..i also miss the point out the block feature where the ballcarrier could point out the defender he wanted blocked..cnt remember which one it came form..
Back to top Go down
http://will_dimonde@yahoo.com
2ToN
2ToN

Number of posts : 1147
Registration date : 2009-07-22

PostSubject: Re: what are some of the features from the older madden games do you miss?   what are some of the features from the older madden games do you miss? Empty2010-05-20, 21:38

the muthafuckin QB Vision Cone!!!!!!!

BRING IT BACK EA!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/360gaunts
wisemajic
New MS Member
New MS Member
wisemajic

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2010-05-18

PostSubject: Re: what are some of the features from the older madden games do you miss?   what are some of the features from the older madden games do you miss? Empty2010-05-27, 10:38

Some small things I do miss. I usually only play in Franchise mode. So seeing scores from other games come up during games is one.Madden 10 shows you final scores on Extra Point at half time that are in 2nd Qtr. When your in the playoffs,and can see the scores as they develop is pretty kool. I play with commentary off after my first season in a new Madden game,it gets old fast. I prefer just to hear the crowd and stadium announcer. Would like to see some of the things they had in Head Coach incorporated into Madden. Mostly off season stuff. I thought that was cool in the Head Coach version in Madden 09 collectors edition. Inviting players for workouts, FA tenders,etc.
Back to top Go down
Ant1010 I Play Wii
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
Ant1010 I Play Wii

Number of posts : 481
Registration date : 2009-12-26

PostSubject: Re: what are some of the features from the older madden games do you miss?   what are some of the features from the older madden games do you miss? Empty2010-05-27, 10:56

xXTHeEddYXx wrote:
ticklemeelmo wrote:
I can do that on the Wii version of madden haha

lol me too
Back to top Go down
http://Wiimaddencup.com
Madden's Finest 200
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member

Number of posts : 622
Registration date : 2009-10-01

PostSubject: Re: what are some of the features from the older madden games do you miss?   what are some of the features from the older madden games do you miss? Empty2010-05-27, 13:31

Big Hungry 702 wrote:
Me too. Easily the best feature of all time. Now, you have to stop and do it, and that's gay.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: what are some of the features from the older madden games do you miss?   what are some of the features from the older madden games do you miss? Empty

Back to top Go down

what are some of the features from the older madden games do you miss?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next