Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

FG ACCURACY MEANS NOTHING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Go down 
+8
ItalianMafia
Sun
cushy23
XXL NDG
MiamiXCanes
CapnCrunch
iGotBeast$wag13
sloppyjoe1762
12 posters
AuthorMessage
sloppyjoe1762
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member

Number of posts : 126
Registration date : 2009-09-22

FG ACCURACY MEANS NOTHING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: FG ACCURACY MEANS NOTHING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   FG ACCURACY MEANS NOTHING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Empty2009-11-04, 12:41

Ok im playin online against the raiders and janakowski hits 3 57 yard field goals with eez... Now letz b fureal i kno the guy can kick he has a boot but field goal are extremly to easy!!!! If FGs were that easy in real life just imagin how many teams would be undefeated in the NFL!! in plus janakowski isnt know for his accuracy... if thats the case Vick shuld complete every deep pass.. he has a strong arm.... but the point iz itz BS how *^*&# easy FGs are.. i atleast thought they were going to be more difficult in this madden... but theyre not.... SO EVEYONE FG ACCURACY MEANS NOTHING!!!!!!!!!!!!!

sloppyjoe1762
winnin $$$ @ gamersaloon.com
Back to top Go down
http://www.gamersaloon.com
iGotBeast$wag13
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member
iGotBeast$wag13

Number of posts : 533
Registration date : 2009-09-04

FG ACCURACY MEANS NOTHING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: FG ACCURACY MEANS NOTHING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   FG ACCURACY MEANS NOTHING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Empty2009-11-04, 13:30

i dont even know why that is even a stat for madden. You make your own accuracy with the directional stick lol. Power has to be a stat because you cant manually set the power. Yea i noticed since like madden07 that the KAC shouldnt be counted as a stat
Back to top Go down
CapnCrunch
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member

Number of posts : 818
Registration date : 2009-09-23

PostSubject: Re: FG ACCURACY MEANS NOTHING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   FG ACCURACY MEANS NOTHING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Empty2009-11-04, 14:05

I always sub kicking power over accuracy
Back to top Go down
MiamiXCanes
Madden Writers
Madden Writers

Number of posts : 1661
Registration date : 2009-09-14

PostSubject: Re: FG ACCURACY MEANS NOTHING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   FG ACCURACY MEANS NOTHING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Empty2009-11-04, 16:02

and thats why i block FG. just levels the playing field
Back to top Go down
XXL NDG
New MS Member
New MS Member
XXL NDG

Number of posts : 24
Registration date : 2009-06-17

PostSubject: Re: FG ACCURACY MEANS NOTHING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   FG ACCURACY MEANS NOTHING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Empty2009-11-04, 17:45

the stat defiantley doesnt mean anything. when i played with dallas i would put in buehler for folk in all long yardage fg's and would bang em out from 57 with ease.
Back to top Go down
cushy23
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
cushy23

Number of posts : 174
Registration date : 2008-12-07

PostSubject: Re: FG ACCURACY MEANS NOTHING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   FG ACCURACY MEANS NOTHING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Empty2009-11-04, 17:59

they should do it like ESPN NFL 2k5. have the arrow move slowly across the field to time for accurcacy
Back to top Go down
Sun
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
Sun

Number of posts : 329
Registration date : 2009-09-18

PostSubject: Re: FG ACCURACY MEANS NOTHING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   FG ACCURACY MEANS NOTHING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Empty2009-11-04, 18:31

Or have a wider arrow for innaccurate kickers so they have a bigger margin of mistake. It'd be more realistic.
Back to top Go down
XXL NDG
New MS Member
New MS Member
XXL NDG

Number of posts : 24
Registration date : 2009-06-17

PostSubject: Re: FG ACCURACY MEANS NOTHING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   FG ACCURACY MEANS NOTHING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Empty2009-11-04, 23:04

^^ thats a good idea. would make kicking much more realistic.
anyone think ea should go back to the tap button system?
Back to top Go down
ItalianMafia
New MS Member
New MS Member
ItalianMafia

Number of posts : 48
Registration date : 2008-08-13

PostSubject: Re: FG ACCURACY MEANS NOTHING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   FG ACCURACY MEANS NOTHING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Empty2009-11-04, 23:12

This is either a fact or my mind tricking me, but I think there is a difference, but it isn't in the kicker's performance...it's with the sensitivity of your analog stick. The line seems quicker and more sensitive to the motion of my right analog stick when I use Matt Prater than Jason Elam. Prater has much more power than Elam, but much less accuracy. But I do agree with you guys that power is more important than accuracy in a kicker.
Back to top Go down
http://forum.maddenholics.com/
DaTBa1LHaWK
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
DaTBa1LHaWK

Number of posts : 1494
Registration date : 2009-03-08

PostSubject: Re: FG ACCURACY MEANS NOTHING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   FG ACCURACY MEANS NOTHING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Empty2009-11-05, 00:55

KAC only matters for the cpu.. but all u need is KPW.. i noticed this on 08 when i 1st started playin online..
Back to top Go down
THiZzLeWiZzLe
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
THiZzLeWiZzLe

Number of posts : 350
Registration date : 2009-07-26

PostSubject: Re: FG ACCURACY MEANS NOTHING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   FG ACCURACY MEANS NOTHING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Empty2009-11-05, 01:49

have u seen janikowskia misss htis yrrr?????? powwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
Back to top Go down
Mcnair2Wycheck
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
Mcnair2Wycheck

Number of posts : 1403
Registration date : 2008-11-24

PostSubject: Re: FG ACCURACY MEANS NOTHING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   FG ACCURACY MEANS NOTHING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Empty2009-11-05, 10:22

The really need to change the way that FG's are done. What I would like to see would be something similar to the tiger Woods' games (or at least how they used to be, haven't played since 06) but how about having to tap R1 repeatedly or something like that to get extra power on your kick but when you do that your accuracy cone would shrink so you'd have to hit it perfectly. This would have to be used for anything over 35 or so but making 35-50ish with an average kicker would only require a few taps wheras anything over 50ish would require really mashing the button during the kick. This would also make field goal range less of a definite thing because in theory most kickers would be able to hit from 65 with an absolutely perfect kick (Though to do so would be almost impossible) but at the same time even good kickers would occasionally miss from 40.

Just my suggestion because the kicking game right now is easy and boring.
Back to top Go down
Giant 23
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 92
Registration date : 2008-03-18

PostSubject: Re: FG ACCURACY MEANS NOTHING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   FG ACCURACY MEANS NOTHING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Empty2009-11-07, 13:37

yeah there was that tampa kicker who never had a big leg who banged that 62 yarder vs philly
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: FG ACCURACY MEANS NOTHING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   FG ACCURACY MEANS NOTHING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Empty

Back to top Go down

FG ACCURACY MEANS NOTHING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Page 1 of 1