Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

What Simpler, Quicker, Deeper means

Go down 
+5
Swag Escobar
c4jun
Madden's Finest 200
cmccray2639
CJDAWGG14
9 posters
AuthorMessage
CJDAWGG14
Administrator
Administrator
CJDAWGG14

Number of posts : 2937
Registration date : 2008-10-11

What Simpler, Quicker, Deeper means Empty
PostSubject: What Simpler, Quicker, Deeper means   What Simpler, Quicker, Deeper means Empty2010-04-29, 16:12

OK, so people think that the simpler part has dumbed down the game. All it actually means, is that a feature just like the Ask feature gives you a play to run at first. YOU DON'T HAVE TO, but to make it simpler, its the first play that comes up. Along with it, a coach will tell you how to run the play and who to throw to. This is where the quicker part comes into play. It makes picking plays quicker, so getting to the line and calling plays is quicker. Deeper is just about online play.

You can change it so that its complex, long, and deeper, but that's all this means. You can hit a button to pick your own plays, but some of the testers have said they've liked it better than picking their own plays, but they don't play hardcore, so they can't speak for us.
Back to top Go down
http://moviecorner.org
cmccray2639
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member

Number of posts : 151
Registration date : 2010-01-27

PostSubject: Re: What Simpler, Quicker, Deeper means   What Simpler, Quicker, Deeper means Empty2010-04-29, 17:10

I think the new play calling would be fun to use against the comp while playing an offline frachise, but when i play online ill probably stick with the old school method of playcalling. Thats just my opinion right now though. I will reserve final judgement for after i have used the new features.
Back to top Go down
Madden's Finest 200
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member

Number of posts : 622
Registration date : 2009-10-01

PostSubject: Re: What Simpler, Quicker, Deeper means   What Simpler, Quicker, Deeper means Empty2010-04-29, 17:26

Simpler= Gameflow
Deeper= More jukes
Quicker= Four minutes accelerated clock
Back to top Go down
c4jun
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
c4jun

Number of posts : 387
Registration date : 2009-03-18

PostSubject: Re: What Simpler, Quicker, Deeper means   What Simpler, Quicker, Deeper means Empty2010-04-29, 17:47

Madden's Finest 200 wrote:
Simpler= Gameflow
Deeper= More jukes

I agree with the top 2 but come on EA 4 mins accelerated clock. This is going to suck because ppl will fucking ball hog!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/c4jun
cmccray2639
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member

Number of posts : 151
Registration date : 2010-01-27

PostSubject: Re: What Simpler, Quicker, Deeper means   What Simpler, Quicker, Deeper means Empty2010-04-29, 18:11

c4jun wrote:
Simpler= Gameflow
Deeper= More jukes

I agree with the top 2 but come on EA 4 mins accelerated clock. This is going to suck because ppl will fucking ball hog!

I would be pissed with 4 min AND accelerated clock. It would be pretty easy to eat up almost a whole half with a decent run game
Back to top Go down
Swag Escobar
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
Swag Escobar

Number of posts : 1156
Registration date : 2008-10-26

PostSubject: Re: What Simpler, Quicker, Deeper means   What Simpler, Quicker, Deeper means Empty2010-04-29, 18:34

oh 4 mins plays into my hand all i do is run and play D... so s*** yea that would be gay
Back to top Go down
Crunk
Crunk

Number of posts : 2578
Registration date : 2008-03-10

PostSubject: Re: What Simpler, Quicker, Deeper means   What Simpler, Quicker, Deeper means Empty2010-04-29, 18:43

I liked 5 min accelerated. It will be fun for me because I get sick of 1 hour games.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/thecrunkologyst
Mcnair2Wycheck
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
Mcnair2Wycheck

Number of posts : 1403
Registration date : 2008-11-24

PostSubject: Re: What Simpler, Quicker, Deeper means   What Simpler, Quicker, Deeper means Empty2010-05-03, 12:56

If it's 4 minutes and accelerated I will probably not get into the game at all. I already would have quit long ago if they didn't bump it up to 7. 4-5 doesn't even feel like a game, by the time you get into the flow it's already halfway through the 3rd quarter.
Back to top Go down
Madden's Finest 200
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member

Number of posts : 622
Registration date : 2009-10-01

PostSubject: Re: What Simpler, Quicker, Deeper means   What Simpler, Quicker, Deeper means Empty2010-05-03, 14:37

Mcnair2Wycheck wrote:
If it's 4 minutes and accelerated I will probably not get into the game at all. I already would have quit long ago if they didn't bump it up to 7. 4-5 doesn't even feel like a game, by the time you get into the flow it's already halfway through the 3rd quarter.
Sorry to bust your bubble, but Ian Cummings said he wants games to last 30 minutes, and that he wants people to be able to complete 2 games in the same amount of time that it takes people to complete 1 game this year.
Back to top Go down
Zx_DMC_DHB_TD_xZ
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member
Zx_DMC_DHB_TD_xZ

Number of posts : 919
Registration date : 2009-01-10

PostSubject: Re: What Simpler, Quicker, Deeper means   What Simpler, Quicker, Deeper means Empty2010-05-07, 05:23

Simpler= Gameflow
Deeper= More jukes
he hit the nail right on the head. that is exactly what it means and im ok with playing 30 min games.
Back to top Go down
so much swag
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
so much swag

Number of posts : 1839
Registration date : 2009-08-09

PostSubject: Re: What Simpler, Quicker, Deeper means   What Simpler, Quicker, Deeper means Empty2010-05-07, 12:29

Mcnair2Wycheck wrote:
Sorry to bust your bubble, but Ian Cummings said he wants games to last 30 minutes, and that he wants people to be able to complete 2 games in the same amount of time that it takes people to complete 1 game this year.

Ian is RETARDED!!! i like it the way it is...just tight'en your game up that's all. That short game sh!t is for the bird's ,f!ck that.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What Simpler, Quicker, Deeper means   What Simpler, Quicker, Deeper means Empty

Back to top Go down

What Simpler, Quicker, Deeper means
Page 1 of 1