Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

Chargers DEPTH CHART help

Go down 
+4
W A V Y D R E
frvwfr2
Crunk
Critical531
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Critical531
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2009-11-03

Chargers DEPTH CHART help Empty
PostSubject: Chargers DEPTH CHART help   Chargers DEPTH CHART help Empty2009-11-03, 11:47

Hi guys i love playing with the chargers but ever since madden 10 i dont feel confortable with their lineup. anyone have any suggestions other than "PUT Cromarte as FS" thanks
Back to top Go down
Crunk
Crunk

Number of posts : 2578
Registration date : 2008-03-10

PostSubject: Re: Chargers DEPTH CHART help   Chargers DEPTH CHART help Empty2009-11-03, 13:13

Depends on what you run... do you run 3-4, 1-5-5, 4-3, or 46?
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/thecrunkologyst
frvwfr2
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 29
Registration date : 2009-10-31

PostSubject: Re: Chargers DEPTH CHART help   Chargers DEPTH CHART help Empty2009-11-03, 19:16

I run 4-6 and 1-5-5 as the chargers... Jets book or 46 book.... And i have the same Q, kinda.
Back to top Go down
W A V Y D R E
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member
W A V Y D R E

Number of posts : 824
Registration date : 2008-12-30

PostSubject: Re: Chargers DEPTH CHART help   Chargers DEPTH CHART help Empty2009-11-03, 19:55

Always Press Auto Recorder after any update

3-4,4-6,4-3

LE: English, Tucker
RE: Castillo, Tucker
Dt: Williams , Castillo

leave all lbs
Back to top Go down
frvwfr2
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 29
Registration date : 2009-10-31

PostSubject: Re: Chargers DEPTH CHART help   Chargers DEPTH CHART help Empty2009-11-03, 22:38

Wow. English is destructive at end... Thanks.
Back to top Go down
LaserSkyAdams
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2009-11-05

PostSubject: 4-6   Chargers DEPTH CHART help Empty2009-11-05, 21:59

ok I run a 46 D with the chargers as of late and have been absolutely beast. I'm a level 14 btw. Here's my depth chart. LE-Merriman, RE-English, DTs-Castillo and Williams, LOLB-Cooper, MLB-Phillips, ROLB-Burnett, CB1-Jammer, CB2-Cason, FS-Cromartie, SS- Weddle.

This set up gives me 3 bars for Pass D, Rush D and Special Teams : )
Id try it if I were you. Putting ur MLBs outside gives you waaaay better pass coverage and having phillips inside is beast. Oh and have a D line 84-99 rating is nice 2. This setup also runs well for the 4-3 book
Back to top Go down
Vendable
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2009-09-24

PostSubject: Re: Chargers DEPTH CHART help   Chargers DEPTH CHART help Empty2009-11-13, 07:57

LaserSkyAdams - would you make any major changes your line up for running a 3-4? as its close to what I use but not the exact same? (i run a 3-4)

cheers
Back to top Go down
bandoogiemanz
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2009-09-09

PostSubject: Re: Chargers DEPTH CHART help   Chargers DEPTH CHART help Empty2009-11-13, 16:20

LaserSkyAdams wrote:
ok I run a 46 D with the chargers as of late and have been absolutely beast. I'm a level 14 btw. Here's my depth chart. LE-Merriman, RE-English, DTs-Castillo and Williams, LOLB-Cooper, MLB-Phillips, ROLB-Burnett, CB1-Jammer, CB2-Cason, FS-Cromartie, SS- Weddle.

This set up gives me 3 bars for Pass D, Rush D and Special Teams : )
Id try it if I were you. Putting ur MLBs outside gives you waaaay better pass coverage and having phillips inside is beast. Oh and have a D line 84-99 rating is nice 2. This setup also runs well for the 4-3 book

So, I can use this with the Jets playbook as well? Anybody else try this set up?
Back to top Go down
MiamiXCanes
Madden Writers
Madden Writers

Number of posts : 1661
Registration date : 2009-09-14

PostSubject: Re: Chargers DEPTH CHART help   Chargers DEPTH CHART help Empty2009-11-13, 17:30

yeah i just tried it. its sick with the 46
Back to top Go down
LaserSkyAdams
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2009-11-05

PostSubject: Re: Chargers DEPTH CHART help   Chargers DEPTH CHART help Empty2009-11-17, 17:57

You can use it with the 3-4 however, having Smaller DEs makes it not so good against the run. Your better off running one scheme anyways.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chargers DEPTH CHART help   Chargers DEPTH CHART help Empty

Back to top Go down

Chargers DEPTH CHART help
Page 1 of 1