Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

EAGLES VS COWGIRLS

Go down 
+33
Hormel
L3G3ND K1LL3R
Zx_DMC_DHB_TD_xZ
OchoCinco85
THiZzLeWiZzLe
xPICKx4xSIXx
KODOUBLE24
David noooooooo
MikeyMagoo
FelixdaCat
-iBleedGreen-
SAYWHAJAWS
Ketcham While They're Hot
iLLxEaGLeSx10
Elite
JaZarsTicy
super_mario90
Mickey
BOSTN BEANER
dracocepheus
Fudgy
jsmall28
miked152
jonny_madden10
Ellard
Sun
Playaboy23
CapnCrunch
s0liddy
XXL NDG
Baseballa
hof8231
EAGLE_hENz
37 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
super_mario90
Legend MS Member
Legend MS Member
super_mario90

Number of posts : 2188
Registration date : 2009-08-19

EAGLES VS COWGIRLS - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: EAGLES VS COWGIRLS   EAGLES VS COWGIRLS - Page 3 Empty2009-11-05, 22:53

hof8231 wrote:
super_mario90 wrote:
texans last season 4th ranked pass O this season 3rd ranked pass O

just ask any Defence we killed they'll tell u who we are

what D's have the cowboys killed (not counting bad Defences)

texans would kill DALLAS defence

And Dallas would kill Houston's defense. Your point?

my point texans will win and boys wouldn't kill texans D they have no wr to beat are CB's on the out side
Back to top Go down
super_mario90
Legend MS Member
Legend MS Member
super_mario90

PostSubject: Re: EAGLES VS COWGIRLS   EAGLES VS COWGIRLS - Page 3 Empty2009-11-05, 23:05

roy williams isn't a bad receiver i remember when he was with the lions he was incredible he was like anquon boldin a good complament wr he was beastin when he was with the lions one reason he was so good was cuz of the presence of calvin johnson

AND THE BOYS DON'T HAVE A DEEP THREAT like calvin to help out williams his specialty is being a complament wr he's good at all the under-neith throws

i remember when madden 08 was out he was an overall 90 something he was in the top ten madden roster in wr's (not that it means anything but it let's u know how good he was)

lol
Back to top Go down
dracocepheus
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member
dracocepheus

Number of posts : 526
Registration date : 2009-09-03

PostSubject: Re: EAGLES VS COWGIRLS   EAGLES VS COWGIRLS - Page 3 Empty2009-11-05, 23:25

Dallas is ranked 2nd in total offense 6th in rushing and 9th in receiving and 7th in passing, would rip the 16th rated Texans defense up
Back to top Go down
super_mario90
Legend MS Member
Legend MS Member
super_mario90

PostSubject: Re: EAGLES VS COWGIRLS   EAGLES VS COWGIRLS - Page 3 Empty2009-11-06, 00:30

dracocepheus wrote:
Dallas is ranked 2nd in total offense 6th in rushing and 9th in receiving and 7th in passing, would rip the 16th rated Texans defense up

texans are ranked 8th in total offence and 4th in receiving and 3rd in passing that right there will kill the boy's 22ND rated PASS DEFENCE!
Back to top Go down
Elite
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member

Number of posts : 255
Registration date : 2009-04-19

PostSubject: Re: EAGLES VS COWGIRLS   EAGLES VS COWGIRLS - Page 3 Empty2009-11-06, 01:50

I like the iggles. I like there passing game to beat the cowboys passing defense.

Key Matchup(s) of the game:
DWare vs. LT Peters: Peters is one of the better LTs to match-up against Ware. He used to be a TE, so may have the quickness to negate Ware's speed on the outside.

Trent Cole vs. LT Flozell Adams: Cole has been great this year. Hes a good pass rusher and has been great stuffing the run. I think he can beat Adams.
Back to top Go down
EAGLE_hENz
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
EAGLE_hENz

Number of posts : 224
Registration date : 2008-12-30

PostSubject: Re: EAGLES VS COWGIRLS   EAGLES VS COWGIRLS - Page 3 Empty2009-11-06, 06:36

yo mario gtfo of here man this is a eagle ,cowboy thread s*** man u addin ur 5cents evrytime hahahahahahah

yo hoff last years win is relevant to this coming game as any proffessional player of our time it would be on the back of there mind that the LAST TIME THESE TWO TEAMS MEANT EAGLES S H I T ALL OVER THE COWBOYS if it wasnt relevant then y are they talkin bout this match up and always bringn up there last game ,dam kids

stop pickn on lil 9year olds ,stick to ur age group hahahahahaha
Back to top Go down
hof8231
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member
hof8231

Number of posts : 550
Registration date : 2008-12-27

PostSubject: Re: EAGLES VS COWGIRLS   EAGLES VS COWGIRLS - Page 3 Empty2009-11-06, 14:39

EAGLE_hENz wrote:
yo mario gtfo of here man this is a eagle ,cowboy thread s*** man u addin ur 5cents evrytime hahahahahahah

yo hoff last years win is relevant to this coming game as any proffessional player of our time it would be on the back of there mind that the LAST TIME THESE TWO TEAMS MEANT EAGLES S H I T ALL OVER THE COWBOYS if it wasnt relevant then y are they talkin bout this match up and always bringn up there last game ,dam kids

stop pickn on lil 9year olds ,stick to ur age group hahahahahaha

I'm older than you, boss, don't call me a fuckin kid. And I said the kid was my age, but acted like a 5 year old, as is the case with most Eagles fans. It is irrelevant, just because ESPN talks about it doesn't mean it is. They also bring up s*** like Romo's bobbled snap when he doesn't even hold for field goals anymore, Folks 2 consecutive 53 yarders against Buffalo when he sucks this year and other s*** like that. It is irrelevant.
Back to top Go down
super_mario90
Legend MS Member
Legend MS Member
super_mario90

PostSubject: Re: EAGLES VS COWGIRLS   EAGLES VS COWGIRLS - Page 3 Empty2009-11-06, 16:36

miles ain't gonna do nothing in this game he should just stay home and watch lol
Back to top Go down
hof8231
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member
hof8231

PostSubject: Re: EAGLES VS COWGIRLS   EAGLES VS COWGIRLS - Page 3 Empty2009-11-06, 17:09

super_mario90 wrote:
miles ain't gonna do nothing in this game he should just stay home and watch lol

Since you keep posting stupid s*** I decided I'm going to make a list of the things I hate about you:

1. Texans fan
2. Grammar of a 5 year old who is learning English as their 2nd language
3. Only use the stats that want to get your point across and neglect the other ones
4. Appear to have a very limited knowledge of football outside of Madden
5. Think Owen Daniels is a top-tier TE and should be in the same sentence as Gonzo, Gates and Witten
6. Never directly answer valid points others have, you only come back with "___________ sucks lololololol"
7. Seem to think Andre Johnson is the best WR in NFL history
8. Never formulate your own opinion,s you just reiterate what ESPN says or whatever makes your team sound good
9. Biggest homer in the world
10. Come into threads that have nothing to do with the Texans and spread bullshit about how they're so amazing. Nobody cares.

There.
Back to top Go down
super_mario90
Legend MS Member
Legend MS Member
super_mario90

PostSubject: Re: EAGLES VS COWGIRLS   EAGLES VS COWGIRLS - Page 3 Empty2009-11-06, 21:20

english is my 1st and only language
i know alot about football not off of madden
and O.D. is a top 5 TE
i don't think andre is the best wr in history but he is the best in the league as of now
and i always put my own opinion on every thread
and some ms members do care if i tlk about the texans cuz they always respond and change the subject to the texans
king take that BIATCH! (in mt too $hort voice)
Back to top Go down
dracocepheus
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member
dracocepheus

PostSubject: Re: EAGLES VS COWGIRLS   EAGLES VS COWGIRLS - Page 3 Empty2009-11-06, 22:26

Since you keep posting stupid s*** I decided I'm going to make a list of the things I hate about you:

1. Texans fan
2. Grammar of a 5 year old who is learning English as their 2nd language
3. Only use the stats that want to get your point across and neglect the other ones
4. Appear to have a very limited knowledge of football outside of Madden
5. Think Owen Daniels is a top-tier TE and should be in the same sentence as Gonzo, Gates and Witten
6. Never directly answer valid points others have, you only come back with "___________ sucks lololololol"
7. Seem to think Andre Johnson is the best WR in NFL history
8. Never formulate your own opinion,s you just reiterate what ESPN says or whatever makes your team sound good
9. Biggest homer in the world
10. Come into threads that have nothing to do with the Texans and spread bullshit about how they're so amazing. Nobody cares.

There.[/quote]

Really thinks the Texans are so great and can compete with the Boys. They are a one sided team that can not even run the ball. Only have the passing game come on. With the strong offense and ball control the Cowboys have there is no way the Texans could win
Back to top Go down
super_mario90
Legend MS Member
Legend MS Member
super_mario90

PostSubject: Re: EAGLES VS COWGIRLS   EAGLES VS COWGIRLS - Page 3 Empty2009-11-07, 02:32

the way the texans pass the ball it would be hell for the boy's D to stop they are rated 22nd in pass D

back to the subject miles austin will be a none factor sunday night
Back to top Go down
dracocepheus
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member
dracocepheus

PostSubject: Re: EAGLES VS COWGIRLS   EAGLES VS COWGIRLS - Page 3 Empty2009-11-07, 07:14

super_mario90 wrote:
the way the texans pass the ball it would be hell for the boy's D to stop they are rated 22nd in pass D

back to the subject miles austin will be a none factor sunday night

Tennessee Titans ranked 32 pass D and the Jacksonville Jaguars ranked 26th pass D Texans lost to both...

This game for Austin will be a real test for him. Still a good player tho.
Back to top Go down
iLLxEaGLeSx10
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member
iLLxEaGLeSx10

Number of posts : 520
Registration date : 2008-06-20

PostSubject: Re: EAGLES VS COWGIRLS   EAGLES VS COWGIRLS - Page 3 Empty2009-11-07, 12:11

Can you guys try and stay on topic please, its an eagles vs cowboys thread
Back to top Go down
http://www.nfl.com
hof8231
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member
hof8231

PostSubject: Re: EAGLES VS COWGIRLS   EAGLES VS COWGIRLS - Page 3 Empty2009-11-07, 17:20

iLLxEaGLeSx10 wrote:
Can you guys try and stay on topic please, its an eagles vs cowboys thread

You can thank Mario for that. He comes into every thread and, no matter how irrelevant it may be, talking s*** about how the Texans are so great and every other team sucks in comparison.
Back to top Go down
Fudgy
Fudgy

Number of posts : 4368
Registration date : 2008-03-12

PostSubject: Re: EAGLES VS COWGIRLS   EAGLES VS COWGIRLS - Page 3 Empty2009-11-07, 19:29

im scared just thinking about how peters is going to guard ware.

ware is really turning it on as of late.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/jakelee75
CapnCrunch
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member

Number of posts : 818
Registration date : 2009-09-23

PostSubject: Re: EAGLES VS COWGIRLS   EAGLES VS COWGIRLS - Page 3 Empty2009-11-07, 19:58

I am sure that in the back of every Cowboys players mind is last years game. Way in the back, because it really is irrelevent to this years team. Its gonna be a great matchup, if we can get McNabb to move around a little, he has been known to make some big mistakes. But the same can be said for Romo.

At the beginning of the year everyone was real big on Philly then Vick happened and it all fell apart. Now there comin' on again. Man, how many times we seen this story play out in the NFC East.

Also at the beginning of the year everyone was picking Dallas as third in the East, now with Miles coming up, the attention is off of Roy. Will he step up? I believe the answer is Yes, but we will see. Romo has been known to get comfortable with a certain target and that's the "Go To" guy. If we can win with Miles and Witten and Barber and Jones...then so be it.

At the beginning of the season I called this game a loss and gave the boys the win at home. And the boys still made the playoffs, in that scenario. But then the Cowboys took a home loss to the Giants and a road loss to the Broncos. Now this game means much more, what with the hardest part of the schedule still in front of us.

Another big question is can the NFC East field three teams in the playoffs again. I don't think so. That means your gonna have to win 11 games to get there. The winner of this game stays on track, the loser has makeup work to do.

CapnCrunch

Last edited by CapnCrunch on 2009-11-07, 20:32; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : editorial rights)
Back to top Go down
super_mario90
Legend MS Member
Legend MS Member
super_mario90

PostSubject: Re: EAGLES VS COWGIRLS   EAGLES VS COWGIRLS - Page 3 Empty2009-11-07, 21:27

HAHAHA miles austin he ain't gonna do sh*t he should just stay home and watch. he's gonna make a fool of him self.
Back to top Go down
dracocepheus
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member
dracocepheus

PostSubject: Re: EAGLES VS COWGIRLS   EAGLES VS COWGIRLS - Page 3 Empty2009-11-07, 21:46

This is going to be a hard game and Dallas needs to make this one a statement game.
With Austin I would like to see him line up against Samuel and Brown just to see where he really is as a W.R. They really need to get Williams involved with the underneath routes that was what he is good at. Our statement needs to come from the defense, we can shutdown the run forcing them to pass and need to get to McNabb like the Raiders did. The Cowboys have the corners to keep up just need to do it. Will be a good and close game... Cowboys 28 Eagle 26
Back to top Go down
CapnCrunch
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member

Number of posts : 818
Registration date : 2009-09-23

PostSubject: Re: EAGLES VS COWGIRLS   EAGLES VS COWGIRLS - Page 3 Empty2009-11-08, 00:31

I think Ware and Spencer are gonna give Mcnabb a lot of pressure, like he hasn't seen yet this year. Hopefully we can get a turnover there. Westbrook is cleared to play but will he be 100 percent, especially against a great linebacking corps., I hope not. But that still won't be enough to stop the Feebles. I look for them to score 3 TDs.

I don't think the Feebles will be able to stop Barber, Jones and Choice. Look what they have done when they are all healthy, and they are. I look for another 250 yards of rushing from the three-headed monster. That will set up well for some good third down conversions to Witten. And a few good downfield plays to Miles and/or Williams.

But let's throw Hurd and Crayton in the mix, they have made some big plays this year. Maybe another big return or a TD to the 3rd option, that could turn the tables.

I look for the "BIG PLAY" to decide the game.

Either way its an exciting game, -but-, it only puts the losing team a half game off pace for the playoffs. So it is not as important on paper as all the hype leading up to it might seem. (That last sentence doesn't sound right, oh well)
Back to top Go down
super_mario90
Legend MS Member
Legend MS Member
super_mario90

PostSubject: Re: EAGLES VS COWGIRLS   EAGLES VS COWGIRLS - Page 3 Empty2009-11-08, 03:52

dracocepheus wrote:
This is going to be a hard game and Dallas needs to make this one a statement game.
With Austin I would like to see him line up against Samuel and Brown just to see where he really is as a W.R. They really need to get Williams involved with the underneath routes that was what he is good at. Our statement needs to come from the defense, we can shutdown the run forcing them to pass and need to get to McNabb like the Raiders did. The Cowboys have the corners to keep up just need to do it. Will be a good and close game... Cowboys 28 Eagle 26

"we can shutdown the run forcing them to pass"

wtf the eagles arn't a runing team mcnabb drops back about 50 or 60 times a game to throw!

they throw the ball the entire game against all their oponents their a throwing team and only run when they catch a defence sleeping on the run and west brook will wake up any D sleeping on the run and he'll do the same in the passing game as well.

and even if west brook isn't 100% he'll still be an elite RB and will still play good at 85% dude is a beast!
Back to top Go down
EAGLE_hENz
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
EAGLE_hENz

Number of posts : 224
Registration date : 2008-12-30

PostSubject: Re: EAGLES VS COWGIRLS   EAGLES VS COWGIRLS - Page 3 Empty2009-11-08, 06:49

with all thats said IT WILL BE A GR8 GAME TO WATCH

IT ONLY TAKES 1 BIG INTERCEPTION OR SACK TO MAKE OR BREAK THIS GAME I HOPE IN FAVOR OF US EAGLES NT LONG TO GO
Back to top Go down
dracocepheus
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member
dracocepheus

PostSubject: Re: EAGLES VS COWGIRLS   EAGLES VS COWGIRLS - Page 3 Empty2009-11-08, 07:17

super_mario90 wrote:
dracocepheus wrote:

"we can shutdown the run forcing them to pass"

wtf the eagles arn't a runing team mcnabb drops back about 50 or 60 times a game to throw!

they throw the ball the entire game against all their oponents their a throwing team and only run when they catch a defence sleeping on the run and west brook will wake up any D sleeping on the run and he'll do the same in the passing game as well.

and even if west brook isn't 100% he'll still be an elite RB and will still play good at 85% dude is a beast!

Man you must be smoking something, there pass
att/g is around 34 not 50 or 60. They have abandoned the run a few time
because the didn't have confidence in there rushing core. But there
rushing att/game is around 24 and 115 yards per game... they are still
running the ball good
Back to top Go down
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member

Number of posts : 1199
Registration date : 2008-11-21

PostSubject: Re: EAGLES VS COWGIRLS   EAGLES VS COWGIRLS - Page 3 Empty2009-11-08, 12:36

ESPN.com is saying Westbrook is expected to be out. Lesean McCoy would make the start then, which shouldn't be too much of a problem. I'm hoping for a good game tonight.
Back to top Go down
Fudgy
Fudgy

Number of posts : 4368
Registration date : 2008-03-12

PostSubject: Re: EAGLES VS COWGIRLS   EAGLES VS COWGIRLS - Page 3 Empty2009-11-08, 13:21

yea i'm not too worried about that
im loving the leonard weaver and lesean mccoy rushing attack we had going last week, hopefully it continues
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/jakelee75
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: EAGLES VS COWGIRLS   EAGLES VS COWGIRLS - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

EAGLES VS COWGIRLS
Page 3 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next