Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

EAGLES VS COWGIRLS

Go down 
+33
Hormel
L3G3ND K1LL3R
Zx_DMC_DHB_TD_xZ
OchoCinco85
THiZzLeWiZzLe
xPICKx4xSIXx
KODOUBLE24
David noooooooo
MikeyMagoo
FelixdaCat
-iBleedGreen-
SAYWHAJAWS
Ketcham While They're Hot
iLLxEaGLeSx10
Elite
JaZarsTicy
super_mario90
Mickey
BOSTN BEANER
dracocepheus
Fudgy
jsmall28
miked152
jonny_madden10
Ellard
Sun
Playaboy23
CapnCrunch
s0liddy
XXL NDG
Baseballa
hof8231
EAGLE_hENz
37 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
hof8231
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member
hof8231

Number of posts : 550
Registration date : 2008-12-27

EAGLES VS COWGIRLS - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: EAGLES VS COWGIRLS   EAGLES VS COWGIRLS - Page 6 Empty2010-01-03, 16:51

super_mario90 wrote:
eagles are to potent of an offense for that dallas D to handle.

Just like the first time around?
Back to top Go down
hof8231
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member
hof8231

PostSubject: Re: EAGLES VS COWGIRLS   EAGLES VS COWGIRLS - Page 6 Empty2010-01-03, 18:36

Yeah, everyone take a look at that potent Eagles offense.
Back to top Go down
dracocepheus
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member
dracocepheus

Number of posts : 526
Registration date : 2009-09-03

PostSubject: Re: EAGLES VS COWGIRLS   EAGLES VS COWGIRLS - Page 6 Empty2010-01-03, 21:50

who was going to have a blowout LMAO... more like a shutout by the BOYS
Back to top Go down
Fudgy
Fudgy

Number of posts : 4368
Registration date : 2008-03-12

PostSubject: Re: EAGLES VS COWGIRLS   EAGLES VS COWGIRLS - Page 6 Empty2010-01-03, 22:02

like i said in the other boys/eagles thread, our youth caught up with us. cowboys without a doubt outplayed the eagles in every aspect. but i assure you next week (playoff week), eagles will up the ante and come much harder than they did. but congrats on winning the nfce, but honestly, the real season is all that matters.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/jakelee75
Hormel
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
Hormel

Number of posts : 413
Registration date : 2008-12-25

PostSubject: Re: EAGLES VS COWGIRLS   EAGLES VS COWGIRLS - Page 6 Empty2010-01-03, 22:23

The division was on the line, the Eagles just didn't decide to take a bye week, in a big game situation the Cowboys showed up, the Eagles didn't. Next week we take you into Jerry's World , and I predict in another big game situation the Cowboys will show up
Back to top Go down
Baseballa
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
Baseballa

Number of posts : 1513
Registration date : 2009-01-17

PostSubject: Re: EAGLES VS COWGIRLS   EAGLES VS COWGIRLS - Page 6 Empty2010-01-03, 23:07

How bout them COWBOYS. Tapped that asssss.
Back to top Go down
super_mario90
Legend MS Member
Legend MS Member
super_mario90

Number of posts : 2188
Registration date : 2009-08-19

PostSubject: Re: EAGLES VS COWGIRLS   EAGLES VS COWGIRLS - Page 6 Empty2010-01-04, 01:54

mcnabb missed alot of open receivers come playoffs i don't think he'll make those types of mistakes.
Back to top Go down
Hormel
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
Hormel

PostSubject: Re: EAGLES VS COWGIRLS   EAGLES VS COWGIRLS - Page 6 Empty2010-01-04, 22:39

super_mario90 wrote:
mcnabb missed alot of open receivers come playoffs i don't think he'll make those types of mistakes.

McNabb throws passes into the dirt all the time
Back to top Go down
super_mario90
Legend MS Member
Legend MS Member
super_mario90

PostSubject: Re: EAGLES VS COWGIRLS   EAGLES VS COWGIRLS - Page 6 Empty2010-01-05, 04:31

Hormel wrote:
super_mario90 wrote:

he's actually precise with the majority of his throws in recent years theres been some passes that made some wounder why he (mcnabb) threw some bad balls but a reason for that was because the lack of talent the eagles had a wr and because of that it made mcnabb look bad.

But now the eagles have SENSATIONAL! wr's and a very talented TE to make catches and mcnabb always been good at throwing the ball and this past sunday mcnabb just had a bad game.

i guarantee you mcnabb will bounce back with a good performance this saturday.
Back to top Go down
Hormel
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
Hormel

PostSubject: Re: EAGLES VS COWGIRLS   EAGLES VS COWGIRLS - Page 6 Empty2010-01-05, 23:03

super_mario90 wrote:
Hormel wrote:
super_mario90 wrote:

he's actually precise with the majority of his throws in recent years theres been some passes that made some wounder why he (mcnabb) threw some bad balls but a reason for that was because the lack of talent the eagles had a wr and because of that it made mcnabb look bad.

But now the eagles have SENSATIONAL! wr's and a very talented TE to make catches and mcnabb always been good at throwing the ball and this past sunday mcnabb just had a bad game.

i guarantee you mcnabb will bounce back with a good performance this saturday.

I have seen countless screen throws or slants he just puts in the dirt
Back to top Go down
super_mario90
Legend MS Member
Legend MS Member
super_mario90

PostSubject: Re: EAGLES VS COWGIRLS   EAGLES VS COWGIRLS - Page 6 Empty2010-01-06, 04:25

this saturday you won't see him throwing to the dirt.
Back to top Go down
s0liddy
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
s0liddy

Number of posts : 350

PostSubject: Re: EAGLES VS COWGIRLS   EAGLES VS COWGIRLS - Page 6 Empty2010-01-06, 18:43

So many Football newbs in this thread.
Back to top Go down
hof8231
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member
hof8231

PostSubject: Re: EAGLES VS COWGIRLS   EAGLES VS COWGIRLS - Page 6 Empty2010-01-06, 21:37

super_mario90 wrote:
this saturday you won't see him throwing to the dirt.

He's been doing it for 10 years, what makes you think it stops now?
Back to top Go down
super_mario90
Legend MS Member
Legend MS Member
super_mario90

PostSubject: Re: EAGLES VS COWGIRLS   EAGLES VS COWGIRLS - Page 6 Empty2010-01-06, 23:29

it's the playoffs and their going against the boys that shut them out last sunday so expect the eagles team to play 100% better.
Back to top Go down
dracocepheus
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member
dracocepheus

Number of posts : 526

PostSubject: Re: EAGLES VS COWGIRLS   EAGLES VS COWGIRLS - Page 6 Empty2010-01-08, 23:01

That last game the Eagle didn't just throw the game but they were not the eagle either. Throwing different looks at the Boys for sure but it kicked them in the ass and just might work to there advantage this next game. Both teams are great and I wont take anything away from the Eagles, but this one has really got me worried. I can still see Dallas pulling this off 14-10
Back to top Go down
js_wideoutkkids
New MS Member
New MS Member
js_wideoutkkids

Number of posts : 47
Registration date : 2009-01-24

PostSubject: Re: EAGLES VS COWGIRLS   EAGLES VS COWGIRLS - Page 6 Empty2010-01-08, 23:09

Alright. I'm gonna say straight out: Cowboy7 fans are a bunch of assholes. Every year they say "Oh the boys are back!" STFU They look amazing for the first 16-18 weeks (With a few struggles for drama purposes) and then choke! You wanna talk about McNabb choking? Atleast he can get into the playoffs and win , on average. the first two rounds. Now you say "How many rings you got?" That was 13 fuckin years ago! Are you serious? What have you done lately? s***... Thats right... s*** Now listen Imma tell you know and I am right. The Eagles are goin to win this weekend! I don't see 44-6 (Sorry if I brought back any memorys) but I see us puttin your bitchasses on lock. Now yall can ****** and moan all you want, but IDC. Your team sucks a big one.
Back to top Go down
js_wideoutkkids
New MS Member
New MS Member
js_wideoutkkids

Number of posts : 47
Registration date : 2009-01-24

PostSubject: Re: EAGLES VS COWGIRLS   EAGLES VS COWGIRLS - Page 6 Empty2010-01-08, 23:12

Playaboy23 wrote:
hahaha well yall got all those superbowls...but hmm jog my memory when was yall last playoff win..ooo sorry ya have'nt had any in 11 years...sad sad

That was over 10 years ago you dumbass. What have you done lately? NOTHING! You'd have a better chance of winning if you resigned that dumbass Qunicy Carter
Back to top Go down
jsnines
New MS Member
New MS Member
jsnines

Number of posts : 57
Registration date : 2010-01-05

PostSubject: Re: EAGLES VS COWGIRLS   EAGLES VS COWGIRLS - Page 6 Empty2010-01-09, 00:18

I think everyone should refer to my post in the other thread. However.... Let me say this first and foremost. I am a cowboys fan.....that being said.

I dont see the point in saying the eagles suck. They dont. Period. I hate the eagles but to say they SUCK just shows ignorance and no understanding of the game. The same thing is to be said about the cowboys. We are also an 11-5 team who beat the eagles twice. That doesnt make us BETTER...but to say either team is going to be dominated or to say either team doesnt have a chace is just wrong.

The eagles offense simply didnt show up last week. Both teams are pretty flakey when it comes to big games...more so the cowboys then the eagles. However Like him or not...which I DID NOT until this year..Romo is developing.

this is how the game is going to be decided...If our defense can shut down the big play like we did the first game, then we have a good chance of winning. If philly can shut down our run and force us to pass more...then they have a better chance of winning.

The shut out that happened last week wasnt the cowboys dominating Philly. Even the cowboys know this. What last week showed is that Reid wanted to try a new defensive scheme against the cowboys that didnt use as much pressure. He did this to see if he could mix up defensive play calling against the cowboys to make their blitzing less predictable and therefore a LOT more dangerous. That didn't work too well for them...so the cowboys know the game plan will be a lot more like the first game.

Remember that the cowboys defense is now run my Wade again..and Wade isnt a great head coach, we know that....but he is an INCREDIBLE defensive coordinator. And if you say im wrong. go to www.nfl.com and look up news about the game. NFL has said this game is going to be a battle of two masterminds. Wade's defense and Reids Offense.

No team is guaranteed to win. Both teams have their problems, and both teams have fixed a lot. IMO, this game is going to decide the NFC east. I feel the saints have been shut out of it mentally...not that they dont have the talent, but since they started losing, they dont look the same. If they play like they did, then of course the have a shot. The Vikings have a good shot too if they can keep pressure off of Favre. the only team im up in the air about are the Cardinals. They are really streaky right now....

anyway...tomorrow is going to be a good game. period. Neither team is really in a position to come out as the dominate factor.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/jsnines?ref=profile
iflyhigh321
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2010-01-08

PostSubject: Re: EAGLES VS COWGIRLS   EAGLES VS COWGIRLS - Page 6 Empty2010-01-09, 00:59

I am an Eagles Fan and I dont understand why Eagle fans are so cocky. We got embarassed last week. This is a great Cowboys team. But I think our offense will come back and play better. Our first three drives on offense. Donavon missed a wide open jackson. Maclin let a ball go right through his hands and he had a lane to the endzone. Bad snap and bad management of the snap by Cole and Mcnabb. We could have been in that game going into the second half. Eagles dont have a great defense but our offense can score points . So I think this game will be pretty high scoring. But Eagles D is capable of making a big play which if we win will be the difference.

But Cowboys have a great D and an good offense. Im not confident about picking the Eagles. The Eagles offense does not have to be flawless but they have to play up to their potential. Andy Reid has to give Mccoy and Weaver touches. They had 2 touches the entire game last week. Balanced playcalling is part of what fueled our 6 game winning streak Andy. Vick will probably return and when healthy he has been productive recently. ATL,NYG. He should get 5-7 touches. But Donavon needs to be our guy he needs to be accurate if Donavon does not play like a top 10 QB Eagles are losing this game.

And people please forget about history and who won superbowls and how many years have cowboys not been past the first round. The past has nothing to do with today. The cowboys had lost 9 straight season finales. History told us Eagles were going to win and capture the NFC East and a first round bye. History was wrong. The only past the Eagles should be looking at was last weeks film and cooking up a legendary gameplan. I am excited for 2morrow. GO EAGLES!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
hof8231
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member
hof8231

PostSubject: Re: EAGLES VS COWGIRLS   EAGLES VS COWGIRLS - Page 6 Empty2010-01-09, 01:23

js_wideoutkkids wrote:
Alright. I'm gonna say straight out: Cowboy7 fans are a bunch of assholes. Every year they say "Oh the boys are back!" STFU They look amazing for the first 16-18 weeks (With a few struggles for drama purposes) and then choke! You wanna talk about McNabb choking? Atleast he can get into the playoffs and win , on average. the first two rounds. Now you say "How many rings you got?" That was 13 fuckin years ago! Are you serious? What have you done lately? s***... Thats right... s*** Now listen Imma tell you know and I am right. The Eagles are goin to win this weekend! I don't see 44-6 (Sorry if I brought back any memorys) but I see us puttin your bitchasses on lock. Now yall can ****** and moan all you want, but IDC. Your team sucks a big one.

You have got to be fucking kidding me. After moving from Dallas to Philly this is ALL I hear from Eagles fans before every goddamn season.
Back to top Go down
jsnines
New MS Member
New MS Member
jsnines

PostSubject: Re: EAGLES VS COWGIRLS   EAGLES VS COWGIRLS - Page 6 Empty2010-01-09, 01:57

iflyhigh321 wrote:
I am an Eagles Fan and I dont understand why Eagle fans are so cocky. We got embarassed last week. This is a great Cowboys team. But I think our offense will come back and play better. Our first three drives on offense. Donavon missed a wide open jackson. Maclin let a ball go right through his hands and he had a lane to the endzone. Bad snap and bad management of the snap by Cole and Mcnabb. We could have been in that game going into the second half. Eagles dont have a great defense but our offense can score points . So I think this game will be pretty high scoring. But Eagles D is capable of making a big play which if we win will be the difference.

But Cowboys have a great D and an good offense. Im not confident about picking the Eagles. The Eagles offense does not have to be flawless but they have to play up to their potential. Andy Reid has to give Mccoy and Weaver touches. They had 2 touches the entire game last week. Balanced playcalling is part of what fueled our 6 game winning streak Andy. Vick will probably return and when healthy he has been productive recently. ATL,NYG. He should get 5-7 touches. But Donavon needs to be our guy he needs to be accurate if Donavon does not play like a top 10 QB Eagles are losing this game.

And people please forget about history and who won superbowls and how many years have cowboys not been past the first round. The past has nothing to do with today. The cowboys had lost 9 straight season finales. History told us Eagles were going to win and capture the NFC East and a first round bye. History was wrong. The only past the Eagles should be looking at was last weeks film and cooking up a legendary gameplan. I am excited for 2morrow. GO EAGLES!!!!!!!!

FINALLY! an eagles fan that I can get along with (I didnt read this entire thread, so sorry if i missed someone else lol)

Nice, Intelligent post iflyhigh321
Back to top Go down
L3G3ND K1LL3R
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
L3G3ND K1LL3R

Number of posts : 409
Registration date : 2009-12-16

PostSubject: Re: EAGLES VS COWGIRLS   EAGLES VS COWGIRLS - Page 6 Empty2010-01-09, 01:59

God i can't wait to see this thread saturday night / sunday morning.
Back to top Go down
http://www.houstontexans.com
jsnines
New MS Member
New MS Member
jsnines

PostSubject: Re: EAGLES VS COWGIRLS   EAGLES VS COWGIRLS - Page 6 Empty2010-01-09, 02:01

Here is my post....its going to go GOOD GAME (WINNER) you did what was needed. better luck next time (losers)
Back to top Go down
David noooooooo
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
David noooooooo

Number of posts : 230
Registration date : 2009-04-11

PostSubject: Re: EAGLES VS COWGIRLS   EAGLES VS COWGIRLS - Page 6 Empty2010-01-09, 02:10

mcnabb needs to have a COMPLETE turnaround from last weeks game and the defense needs to freaken stop the run for crying out loud AND mcdermott better be dialing up those blitzes to get romo fumbling and turnin the ball over
Back to top Go down
super_mario90
Legend MS Member
Legend MS Member
super_mario90

PostSubject: Re: EAGLES VS COWGIRLS   EAGLES VS COWGIRLS - Page 6 Empty2010-01-09, 04:43

im saying it now mcnabb will have a huge game.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: EAGLES VS COWGIRLS   EAGLES VS COWGIRLS - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

EAGLES VS COWGIRLS
Page 6 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next