Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

playbook right for team or for player?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
B-__-R-__-B
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
B-__-R-__-B

Number of posts : 1999
Registration date : 2010-01-07

playbook right for team or for player? Empty
PostSubject: playbook right for team or for player?   playbook right for team or for player? Empty2010-01-09, 21:59

okay so i see alot of guys on here asking wich playbook will fit the best for a certain team. after seeing all these questions i thought about my own choice of team and playbook (PHI & BUF, NE playbook) and found that i chose the PB based on the style of player i am and that is an air it out spread type of player so i chose the PB with highest number of shotgun plays. so my question to all of u is when choosing a playbook do you choose a playbook based on the style of player you are or the team your runnin with?
Back to top Go down
raptors505
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
raptors505

Number of posts : 212
Registration date : 2009-08-12

PostSubject: Re: playbook right for team or for player?   playbook right for team or for player? Empty2010-01-09, 22:02

good question, i choose it off the style of player i am. as long as i have the right style of pb for my play calling then i feel like i am being set up for success. if you feel really comfortable with a pb then you can run it with any team IMO.
Back to top Go down
B-__-R-__-B
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
B-__-R-__-B

PostSubject: Re: playbook right for team or for player?   playbook right for team or for player? Empty2010-01-09, 22:03

raptors505 wrote:
good question, i choose it off the style of player i am. as long as i have the right style of pb for my play calling then i feel like i am being set up for success. if you feel really comfortable with a pb then you can run it with any team IMO.

agreed man! you still rockin the indy PB? if so hows it goin for ya?
Back to top Go down
raptors505
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
raptors505

PostSubject: Re: playbook right for team or for player?   playbook right for team or for player? Empty2010-01-09, 22:08

yeah dude i am still rockin that sh!t! haha i havent played online for like a day cuz i had to work today from 7-3 and now i am just watching football, hoping them eagles win! but i doubt i will be switching pbs any time soon if at all this year again lol. i love the indy pb and i feel like its just who i am as a play caller lol. have u ran with it yet?
Back to top Go down
B-__-R-__-B
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
B-__-R-__-B

PostSubject: Re: playbook right for team or for player?   playbook right for team or for player? Empty2010-01-09, 22:11

raptors505 wrote:
yeah dude i am still rockin that sh!t! haha i havent played online for like a day cuz i had to work today from 7-3 and now i am just watching football, hoping them eagles win! but i doubt i will be switching pbs any time soon if at all this year again lol. i love the indy pb and i feel like its just who i am as a play caller lol. have u ran with it yet?

i tried it out and will probably look into it more later but i just wasnt feelin it. it has great plays though i would just need to sit down and go through it i havent had a chance lately though ima look into it though.
Back to top Go down
raptors505
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
raptors505

PostSubject: Re: playbook right for team or for player?   playbook right for team or for player? Empty2010-01-09, 22:12

yeah man i hear ya. when i first tried it i didnt like it either, but now that i have used it i like it. but yeah its not for everyone so you just gotta keep looking bro
Back to top Go down
CookieMonsta
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
CookieMonsta

Number of posts : 171
Registration date : 2009-02-08

PostSubject: Re: playbook right for team or for player?   playbook right for team or for player? Empty2010-01-10, 12:28

Both. I choose a playbook that fits my style and team. But I also make sure to use a team that fits my style and playbook. Depending on what style I feel like playing, I usually have a team/playbook combination that works for that style.
Back to top Go down
Th3 Ac3r
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
Th3 Ac3r

Number of posts : 1012
Registration date : 2009-12-13

PostSubject: Re: playbook right for team or for player?   playbook right for team or for player? Empty2010-01-10, 15:06

I pick a playbook that I think sets me up for success..what I mean is I pick one that fits my style of play and that I know what to run and when to run it..if you know a playbook inside and out and know how to use it,then it doesnt matter what team you use
Back to top Go down
GeT6orDieTrYiN-
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member

Number of posts : 101
Registration date : 2009-06-26

PostSubject: Re: playbook right for team or for player?   playbook right for team or for player? Empty2010-01-10, 19:00

i choose playbooks based on the team i use because i can easily adjust how i play... ive always loved to run the ball and throw deep, but now that i use the raiders, i switched to the west coast pb, for a strong rushing attack and a good ball control offense cuz i cant just start slingin it like i could with my vikes or the eagles
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: playbook right for team or for player?   playbook right for team or for player? Empty

Back to top Go down

playbook right for team or for player?
Page 1 of 1