Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

Wrapping Up Season 2 & Playoffs

Go down 
+4
Schwartz387
BLUEDEVILS
I OWn You
EggzOverEazy
8 posters
AuthorMessage
EggzOverEazy
Administrator
Administrator
EggzOverEazy

Number of posts : 3158
Registration date : 2008-10-25

Wrapping Up Season 2 & Playoffs Empty
PostSubject: Wrapping Up Season 2 & Playoffs   Wrapping Up Season 2 & Playoffs Empty2009-10-28, 10:27

Season 2 ends November 2nd, 11:59 pm PST. Get as many games in as you can to ensure you get the best draft spot available.

Playoffs will start November 3rd, where early in the day I will release the brackets, and expect everyone to get all their games in and have the Super Bowl played by Thursday, November 5th.

As soon as your season is done you need to IMMEDIATELY send in your Season 2 draft lists. If you fail to do so you will be removed.

Good luck fellas, and good season.
Back to top Go down
I OWn You
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member

Number of posts : 112
Registration date : 2009-10-15

PostSubject: Re: Wrapping Up Season 2 & Playoffs   Wrapping Up Season 2 & Playoffs Empty2009-10-28, 21:26

whats a draft list?
Back to top Go down
BLUEDEVILS
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member

Number of posts : 114
Registration date : 2009-08-20

PostSubject: Re: Wrapping Up Season 2 & Playoffs   Wrapping Up Season 2 & Playoffs Empty2009-10-29, 14:56

a list of the teams u want for season 3... for example if u would really like to have the browns u will rank them #1 on your list and if u absolutely do not want the chiefs u will rank them #32
Back to top Go down
Schwartz387
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 21
Registration date : 2009-08-17

PostSubject: Re: Wrapping Up Season 2 & Playoffs   Wrapping Up Season 2 & Playoffs Empty2009-10-29, 15:38

You should make a thread for the draft list
Back to top Go down
dbatche1
New MS Member
New MS Member
dbatche1

Number of posts : 32
Registration date : 2009-08-21

PostSubject: Re: Wrapping Up Season 2 & Playoffs   Wrapping Up Season 2 & Playoffs Empty2009-10-29, 18:28

Yo Eggz, having trouble with the browns owner. Im trying to get in my last 2 games. I have to play the Browns and Eagles, Cant play the eagles because there is no owner. Ive emailed and sent multiple messages to him on psn but no response. Ive caught him online 4 or 5 times but i message him and no response and he logs off.
Back to top Go down
TruthMatters
New MS Member
New MS Member
TruthMatters

Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2009-08-31

PostSubject: Re: Wrapping Up Season 2 & Playoffs   Wrapping Up Season 2 & Playoffs Empty2009-10-29, 18:54

Hey Eggs,
I too am having problems getting a hold of Browns, and Raiders (2games), and the falcons. Are any of them saying they can't get a hold of me?
Back to top Go down
dbatche1
New MS Member
New MS Member
dbatche1

PostSubject: Re: Wrapping Up Season 2 & Playoffs   Wrapping Up Season 2 & Playoffs Empty2009-10-31, 01:08

Caught Browns owner again online playing Madden, messaged 4 times then he logged off.

DB
Back to top Go down
TheDon270
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member
TheDon270

Number of posts : 666
Registration date : 2009-06-18

PostSubject: Re: Wrapping Up Season 2 & Playoffs   Wrapping Up Season 2 & Playoffs Empty2009-10-31, 18:05

yo truthmatters...i responded to your message you sent me on psn.......i can't play you tonight cause i'll be at this halloween party....can we play tomorrow sometime...hit me up on psn and let me know...and this goes for everybody else that has to play the raiders...hit me up on psn with a date and time to play and we can get our games in...thanks.
Back to top Go down
SavageMac816
Madden Advisor
Madden Advisor
SavageMac816

Number of posts : 237
Registration date : 2009-04-04

PostSubject: Re: Wrapping Up Season 2 & Playoffs   Wrapping Up Season 2 & Playoffs Empty2009-10-31, 18:59

eggz my boy bori has to play the texans but he hasn't been on either.

as for me im done wit my season.14-2 Smile
Back to top Go down
Schwartz387
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 21
Registration date : 2009-08-17

PostSubject: Re: Wrapping Up Season 2 & Playoffs   Wrapping Up Season 2 & Playoffs Empty2009-11-01, 18:48

Eggz you need to play me home and away still respond to my friend request my psn: XxGETSUMxX
Back to top Go down
dbatche1
New MS Member
New MS Member
dbatche1

PostSubject: Re: Wrapping Up Season 2 & Playoffs   Wrapping Up Season 2 & Playoffs Empty2009-11-03, 04:31

Looking forward to the playoffs, miss out last season going 6-2 then going on a shitty losing streak to 6-10, but made a few changes to my offense scheme and looking forward to going deep into the super bowl race.
Back to top Go down
TheDon270
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member
TheDon270

Number of posts : 666
Registration date : 2009-06-18

PostSubject: Re: Wrapping Up Season 2 & Playoffs   Wrapping Up Season 2 & Playoffs Empty2009-11-03, 16:51

well eggz...sorry i couldn't get the rest of my games on....i haven't seen superbolts online lately, the last time i checked his log-in, it said he ain't been online for 13 days.........and i couldn't get ahold of the texans and bills owner....and the bucs owner never responded to my friend request i sent him almost 2 weeks ago.......so there you have it......
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wrapping Up Season 2 & Playoffs   Wrapping Up Season 2 & Playoffs Empty

Back to top Go down

Wrapping Up Season 2 & Playoffs
Page 1 of 1