Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

why hate if someone beat you?

Go down 
+4
jb278
hof8231
dmi_soulja
sloppyjoe1762
8 posters
AuthorMessage
sloppyjoe1762
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member

Number of posts : 126
Registration date : 2009-09-22

why hate if someone beat you? Empty
PostSubject: why hate if someone beat you?   why hate if someone beat you? Empty2009-10-27, 11:34

Im 85 - 25 online. LVL 19. And i used to use just one nano over and over in the beggining (where 20 of my losses came in 2 days. ouch.) well i decided to keep blitzing except use zone blitz instead. I'm making up plays as i go, good combo of man/zone blitz schemes. Well why is it now when i beat someone straight up, they say im cheating. Im not talkin about the people with average records. Im talkin about people that are 95-20, but you look at their history after the game you know why they complain. They only play lvl 1's. Why get on a mic and bash me? Why stalk me with messages about how im cheating cuz im beating you lol? Sorry if its long but does anyone else get this from players? I mean i swear im not using any glitch haha, infact i pick like 10-15 different plays on defense. Just change them up according to the feel of the game. Thanks for the ears fellas. just ventin.

sloppyjoe1762
winnin $$$ @ gamersaloon.com
Back to top Go down
http://www.gamersaloon.com
dmi_soulja
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2009-08-16

PostSubject: Re: why hate if someone beat you?   why hate if someone beat you? Empty2009-10-27, 13:06

thank you!!!!! i hate when people do that, my problem is that people accuse me of using the same 3-4 plays over and over on offense, but when we start the game and they have success with a play, ALL OF THEM - thats right i said all of them - use the same plays till i adjust and stop it consistently and thats the only reason they switch up to like 7 or 8 or more different plays, my thing is if your good enough to play the game then you can stop anything, nothing is unbeatable, from ppl who play fog d, to ppl who nano, to ppl who just have one play, to ppl who use no huddle tha whole game (which i dont like, but like i said, if im good i should stop it which i do!). moral of the story stop complainin because almost everybody does something that other ppl dont like so get some skill and learn how to play!!! sorry for venting lol
Back to top Go down
hof8231
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member
hof8231

Number of posts : 550
Registration date : 2008-12-27

PostSubject: Re: why hate if someone beat you?   why hate if someone beat you? Empty2009-10-27, 13:19

I only get sorta pissed when people literally pick only 2 or 3 plays on offense that take advantage of faults in the AI. I understand those are called "money plays" but christ mix it up a bit.

Before you say it, yes I know all money plays are somewhat stoppable or containable, but if you play against someone that has 2 plays from the same formation, say 1 that tears apart cover 2 and one for cover 3 then its pretty much a guessing game for me.
Back to top Go down
dmi_soulja
New MS Member
New MS Member

PostSubject: Re: why hate if someone beat you?   why hate if someone beat you? Empty2009-10-27, 13:38

even tho all plays are stoppable, that I can understand so i cant get mad and i cant call that complaining, like i said i dont like no huddle, it just annoys me when ppl get mad jus because you beat them and start stalkin you with messages non stop because of something they dont like, but i understand where you comin from hof8231
Back to top Go down
jb278
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 25
Registration date : 2009-08-18

PostSubject: Re: why hate if someone beat you?   why hate if someone beat you? Empty2009-10-27, 14:06

dmi_soulja wrote:
thank you!!!!! i hate when people do that, my problem is that people accuse me of using the same 3-4 plays over and over on offense, but when we start the game and they have success with a play, ALL OF THEM - thats right i said all of them - use the same plays till i adjust and stop it consistently and thats the only reason they switch up to like 7 or 8 or more different plays, my thing is if your good enough to play the game then you can stop anything, nothing is unbeatable, from ppl who play fog d, to ppl who nano, to ppl who just have one play, to ppl who use no huddle tha whole game (which i dont like, but like i said, if im good i should stop it which i do!). moral of the story stop complainin because almost everybody does something that other ppl dont like so get some skill and learn how to play!!! sorry for venting lol

I think you have being good and winning mixed up..

I'm good cause I can adjust to what my opponent is doing.

I usually don't win because I cant run the same defense all game (cause I get bored)

I dont have specific plays I can go to in situations, because I play based on the defense I see.. I could have a play that has been working all game, and I wont use it simply because its no fun, for that I would just play against the CPU)

The PEOPLE who are good in this game, are people who play like me..

The people that use 2-3 plays a game, its obvious the plays are designed to ABUSE the weak A.I.

so spare me with the "STOP IT and STOP COMPLAINING" crap..

I played a dude who had Rodgers-Cromartie as his receiver on a screen play.. Now how do you stop a CORNERBACK who even as a RECEIVER runs and catches like a CORNER? Its called a GLITCH in the game, how do you ADJUST TO THAT? Its a reason why a person who has Larry Fitzgerald, Anquan Boldin, and Steve Breaston.. 2 of the leagues TOP Receivers and one of the best Slot receivers in Breaston...in the game will replace a receiver of that caliber for a Cornerback... Its called a glitch.. Because dude ran that same play on me 5 times, 3 went for scores.. and each time he caught the ball he was running like he caught a interception so his ability to shrug the first guy off was not a problem.. Even Shook off Patrick Willis like he was a Punter...

Again theres a DIFFERENCE from being GOOD, and WINNING...

Being GOOD, you just play the game the way it is, and you win..

WINNING, you could care less how the game is played your just going to do whatever it takes to win...

HUGE DIFFERENCE...
Back to top Go down
dmi_soulja
New MS Member
New MS Member

PostSubject: Re: why hate if someone beat you?   why hate if someone beat you? Empty2009-10-27, 18:02

STOP COMPLAINING!! lol theres no difference to me, if you good, stop it and make the other person look like a foo, if you not stop complainin and either go play a different game, or learn how to stop it, so dont give me that there is a difference stuff, people act like real teams have an honor code and never call the same play twice, b.s., if they have a play that works consistently they do it consistently until the other team STOPS THEM CONSISTENTLY!!!!! and if they dont stop it they keep runnin it, moral of the story, stop it and you wont have no problems
Back to top Go down
Madden's Finest 200
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member

Number of posts : 622
Registration date : 2009-10-01

PostSubject: Re: why hate if someone beat you?   why hate if someone beat you? Empty2009-10-27, 18:45

jb278 wrote:
dmi_soulja wrote:

I think you have being good and winning mixed up..

I'm good cause I can adjust to what my opponent is doing.

I usually don't win because I cant run the same defense all game (cause I get bored)

I dont have specific plays I can go to in situations, because I play based on the defense I see.. I could have a play that has been working all game, and I wont use it simply because its no fun, for that I would just play against the CPU)

The PEOPLE who are good in this game, are people who play like me..

The people that use 2-3 plays a game, its obvious the plays are designed to ABUSE the weak A.I.

Lemme guess. Its a glitch because you can't stop it? lol, that sounds like complaining to me. I'm just sayin..............

so spare me with the "STOP IT and STOP COMPLAINING" crap..

I played a dude who had Rodgers-Cromartie as his receiver on a screen play.. Now how do you stop a CORNERBACK who even as a RECEIVER runs and catches like a CORNER? Its called a GLITCH in the game, how do you ADJUST TO THAT? Its a reason why a person who has Larry Fitzgerald, Anquan Boldin, and Steve Breaston.. 2 of the leagues TOP Receivers and one of the best Slot receivers in Breaston...in the game will replace a receiver of that caliber for a Cornerback... Its called a glitch.. Because dude ran that same play on me 5 times, 3 went for scores.. and each time he caught the ball he was running like he caught a interception so his ability to shrug the first guy off was not a problem.. Even Shook off Patrick Willis like he was a Punter...

Again theres a DIFFERENCE from being GOOD, and WINNING...

Being GOOD, you just play the game the way it is, and you win..

WINNING, you could care less how the game is played your just going to do whatever it takes to win...

HUGE DIFFERENCE...
Back to top Go down
dmi_soulja
New MS Member
New MS Member

PostSubject: Re: why hate if someone beat you?   why hate if someone beat you? Empty2009-10-27, 21:31

STOP COMPLAINING!! lol theres no difference to me, if you good, stop it and make the other person look like a foo, if you not stop complainin and either go play a different game, or learn how to stop it, so dont give me that there is a difference stuff, people act like real teams have an honor code and never call the same play twice, b.s., if they have a play that works consistently they do it consistently until the other team STOPS THEM CONSISTENTLY!!!!! and if they dont stop it they keep runnin it, moral of the story, stop it and you wont have no problems
Back to top Go down
BatMan08
New MS Member
New MS Member
BatMan08

Number of posts : 22
Registration date : 2009-10-08

PostSubject: Re: why hate if someone beat you?   why hate if someone beat you? Empty2009-10-28, 16:48

Lol I feel the same way I don't get how you lose and talk s*** I had a guy go up 21-0 on me with over 5 mins in the first qt because of the craziest fumbles I have ever seen lol but did I talk s*** no I jus kept playin and he tried to say I cheated afta I won 35-24 lol ppl these days man I don't get it
Back to top Go down
BatMan08
New MS Member
New MS Member
BatMan08

Number of posts : 22
Registration date : 2009-10-08

PostSubject: Re: why hate if someone beat you?   why hate if someone beat you? Empty2009-10-28, 16:54

And also I am one of ones who run the same couple of plays all game because I figure why show you the other plays I like to run if you can't stop wat I'm callin lol
Back to top Go down
Travbebeastin
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member

Number of posts : 178
Registration date : 2009-04-17

PostSubject: Re: why hate if someone beat you?   why hate if someone beat you? Empty2009-10-28, 22:12

I'll run the same 2-3 plays too if my Opp cant stop it. Why go to somethin different if you keep gettin positive results? Shut it down then I'll go 2 somethin else.
Back to top Go down
C6xtacy
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member

Number of posts : 103
Registration date : 2009-08-24

PostSubject: Re: why hate if someone beat you?   why hate if someone beat you? Empty2009-10-29, 13:38

BatMan08 wrote:
Lol I feel the same way I don't get how you lose and talk s*** I had a guy go up 21-0 on me with over 5 mins in the first qt because of the craziest fumbles I have ever seen lol but did I talk s*** no I jus kept playin and he tried to say I cheated afta I won 35-24 lol ppl these days man I don't get it

I get that alot lately. Then I too come back and as soon as I get and extend the lead.......

"THE CONNECTION TO YOUR PEER HAS BEEN LOST".

It's really shitty, cause I am much better than my record indicates. Now granted there are some games I just get my ass handed to me, that's just how it is. At least I stay around.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: why hate if someone beat you?   why hate if someone beat you? Empty

Back to top Go down

why hate if someone beat you?
Page 1 of 1