Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

DOES ANYBODY ELSE HATE F@G D?

Go down 
+15
AshBlackstone
seiz13
SOONER-4-LIFE
MistaFaded
WAR
so much swag
huh1231
c4jun
jonny_madden10
DaBigBangTheory
cushy23
hof8231
Crunk
Madden's Finest 200
crackajack
19 posters
AuthorMessage
crackajack
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member

Number of posts : 212
Registration date : 2009-03-15

DOES ANYBODY ELSE HATE F@G D? Empty
PostSubject: DOES ANYBODY ELSE HATE F@G D?   DOES ANYBODY ELSE HATE F@G D? Empty2009-10-29, 17:26

IT KINDA CHEEZY ANDF IS NOT A REAL D SCEAM ITS BS .... LAST 5 PPL IV PLAYED USE IT MOST OF THE TIME .... I HATE THIS CRAP
Back to top Go down
Madden's Finest 200
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member

Number of posts : 622
Registration date : 2009-10-01

PostSubject: Re: DOES ANYBODY ELSE HATE F@G D?   DOES ANYBODY ELSE HATE F@G D? Empty2009-10-29, 18:50

I LUUUUUUUV F@G D. Its so easy to beat. Smile
Back to top Go down
Crunk
Crunk

Number of posts : 2578
Registration date : 2008-03-10

PostSubject: Re: DOES ANYBODY ELSE HATE F@G D?   DOES ANYBODY ELSE HATE F@G D? Empty2009-10-29, 18:57

Cover 3/4 beaters FTW.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/thecrunkologyst
hof8231
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member
hof8231

Number of posts : 550
Registration date : 2008-12-27

PostSubject: Re: DOES ANYBODY ELSE HATE F@G D?   DOES ANYBODY ELSE HATE F@G D? Empty2009-10-29, 18:58

crackajack wrote:
IT KINDA CHEEZY ANDF IS NOT A REAL D SCEAM ITS BS .... LAST 5 PPL IV PLAYED USE IT MOST OF THE TIME .... I HATE THIS CRAP

Do you run nano blitzes? If so you have no room to ****** about "real d schemes".
Back to top Go down
cushy23
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
cushy23

Number of posts : 174
Registration date : 2008-12-07

PostSubject: Re: DOES ANYBODY ELSE HATE F@G D?   DOES ANYBODY ELSE HATE F@G D? Empty2009-10-29, 22:27

just sit in the pocket or scramble and wait for sum1 to get open
Back to top Go down
DaBigBangTheory
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 89
Registration date : 2009-08-23

PostSubject: Re: DOES ANYBODY ELSE HATE F@G D?   DOES ANYBODY ELSE HATE F@G D? Empty2009-10-29, 22:51

it get tuff wen a person brings atleast 2 or 3 every play casue eevntually pressre wil lget there its easy where the drop everyone in my opnion
Back to top Go down
crackajack
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member

Number of posts : 212
Registration date : 2009-03-15

PostSubject: Re: DOES ANYBODY ELSE HATE F@G D?   DOES ANYBODY ELSE HATE F@G D? Empty2009-10-30, 09:05

hof8231 wrote:
crackajack wrote:

Do you run nano blitzes? If so you have no room to ****** about "real d schemes".
but did u see ray lewis come threw the o line untouched on the chargers to win the game for them ...... i did looked like a nono to me ....... but iv never seen a nfl team drop 10 ppl into back to cover.............fck tony romo he'll have another shitty december lik normal and the cowgirls wont make the playoffs......
Back to top Go down
jonny_madden10
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member

Number of posts : 168
Registration date : 2009-08-24

PostSubject: Re: DOES ANYBODY ELSE HATE F@G D?   DOES ANYBODY ELSE HATE F@G D? Empty2009-10-30, 10:29

crackajack wrote:
hof8231 wrote:
crackajack wrote:

but did u see ray lewis come threw the o line untouched on the chargers to win the game for them ...... i did looked like a nono to me ....... but iv never seen a nfl team drop 10 ppl into back to cover.............fck tony romo he'll have another shitty december lik normal and the cowgirls wont make the playoffs......

i agree man, arent anything wrong with nano's, the perfect blitz should get an instant sack, and because madden makes it so hard 2 play defense things like nano's are needed. fag D is just stupid, try 2 scramble or a few screen passes. Its unrealistic aswell
Back to top Go down
c4jun
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
c4jun

Number of posts : 387
Registration date : 2009-03-18

PostSubject: Re: DOES ANYBODY ELSE HATE F@G D?   DOES ANYBODY ELSE HATE F@G D? Empty2009-10-30, 13:30

Just run the ball and you will beat people who run it.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/c4jun
huh1231
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
huh1231

Number of posts : 371
Registration date : 2008-10-06

PostSubject: Re: DOES ANYBODY ELSE HATE F@G D?   DOES ANYBODY ELSE HATE F@G D? Empty2009-10-30, 14:48

c4jun wrote:
Just run the ball and you will beat people who run it.

run it up the middle specifically. fag d actually shuts down tosses/outside runs decently since ur backing away the DL so they're harder to get a clean block on.
Back to top Go down
so much swag
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
so much swag

Number of posts : 1839
Registration date : 2009-08-09

PostSubject: Re: DOES ANYBODY ELSE HATE F@G D?   DOES ANYBODY ELSE HATE F@G D? Empty2009-10-31, 01:44

audible to run read the safety's...they well show you...... DOES ANYBODY ELSE HATE F@G D? 584266
Back to top Go down
WAR
New MS Member
New MS Member
WAR

Number of posts : 55
Registration date : 2009-08-13

PostSubject: Re: DOES ANYBODY ELSE HATE F@G D?   DOES ANYBODY ELSE HATE F@G D? Empty2009-10-31, 06:16

I run the rock on them if they come out in that 1-5-5 crap MJD all day
Back to top Go down
MistaFaded
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
MistaFaded

Number of posts : 382
Registration date : 2009-08-24

PostSubject: Re: DOES ANYBODY ELSE HATE F@G D?   DOES ANYBODY ELSE HATE F@G D? Empty2009-10-31, 08:20

Its a real d not to many team use it but there are a few teams out there that drop 9 or 10 guys back on d and I don't mine peeps useing that d like dude said run the ball and they will switch it up
Back to top Go down
hof8231
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member
hof8231

Number of posts : 550
Registration date : 2008-12-27

PostSubject: Re: DOES ANYBODY ELSE HATE F@G D?   DOES ANYBODY ELSE HATE F@G D? Empty2009-11-01, 01:21

jonny_madden10 wrote:
crackajack wrote:
hof8231 wrote:
crackajack wrote:

i agree man, arent anything wrong with nano's, the perfect blitz should get an instant sack, and because madden makes it so hard 2 play defense things like nano's are needed. fag D is just stupid, try 2 scramble or a few screen passes. Its unrealistic aswell

So a guy who runs literally through an offensive lineman for a sack in .5 seconds is realistic?
Back to top Go down
SOONER-4-LIFE
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 61
Registration date : 2009-08-25

PostSubject: Re: DOES ANYBODY ELSE HATE F@G D?   DOES ANYBODY ELSE HATE F@G D? Empty2009-11-01, 12:38

Man just run the rock thats all to it. I pass the rock no more then 10 times a game and thats pushin it.
Back to top Go down
seiz13
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 26
Registration date : 2009-06-07

PostSubject: Re: DOES ANYBODY ELSE HATE F@G D?   DOES ANYBODY ELSE HATE F@G D? Empty2009-11-01, 12:54

Fag d is so easy to beat DOES ANYBODY ELSE HATE F@G D? 99593
Back to top Go down
AshBlackstone
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member

Number of posts : 374
Registration date : 2009-10-05

PostSubject: Re: DOES ANYBODY ELSE HATE F@G D?   DOES ANYBODY ELSE HATE F@G D? Empty2009-11-24, 01:38

There's a defense in the game called 9 Velcro. So while I don't run the kind of defense you're talking about, there ARE actually plays in some playbooks with an overwhelming number of guys dropping into coverage.
Back to top Go down
Skane3
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
Skane3

Number of posts : 360
Registration date : 2009-05-10

PostSubject: Re: DOES ANYBODY ELSE HATE F@G D?   DOES ANYBODY ELSE HATE F@G D? Empty2009-11-24, 21:21

RUN THE ROCK.IF HE'S PLAYIN FA G,STAY IN THE POCKET AND LOOK FOR THE OPEN MAN OR HOT ROUTE.(THERE'S NO PASS RUSH SO U DNT HAVE TO WRRY BOUT GETTIN SACKED)
Back to top Go down
Sun
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
Sun

Number of posts : 329
Registration date : 2009-09-18

PostSubject: Re: DOES ANYBODY ELSE HATE F@G D?   DOES ANYBODY ELSE HATE F@G D? Empty2009-11-24, 21:39

If they don't put any Spy, just run with the QB.
Back to top Go down
DaTBa1LHaWK
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
DaTBa1LHaWK

Number of posts : 1494
Registration date : 2009-03-08

PostSubject: Re: DOES ANYBODY ELSE HATE F@G D?   DOES ANYBODY ELSE HATE F@G D? Empty2009-11-25, 00:30

Sun wrote:
If they don't put any Spy, just run with the QB.

it is completely retarded to have a fag d wit no QB spy unless u have 3rd or 4th and 10+ and a QB that isnt a running threat.. although if they need 15+ yards i wont use a QB spy..
Back to top Go down
Mcnair2Wycheck
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
Mcnair2Wycheck

Number of posts : 1403
Registration date : 2008-11-24

PostSubject: Re: DOES ANYBODY ELSE HATE F@G D?   DOES ANYBODY ELSE HATE F@G D? Empty2009-11-25, 19:14

It's so so easy to beat, especially since VY has been back in my lineup. I love when people play fag D on me.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: DOES ANYBODY ELSE HATE F@G D?   DOES ANYBODY ELSE HATE F@G D? Empty

Back to top Go down

DOES ANYBODY ELSE HATE F@G D?
Page 1 of 1