Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

100% STRAIGHT SIM LEAGUE NOW OPENING

Go down 
AuthorMessage
24Marion24
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member

Number of posts : 339
Registration date : 2009-10-13

100% STRAIGHT SIM LEAGUE NOW OPENING Empty
PostSubject: 100% STRAIGHT SIM LEAGUE NOW OPENING   100% STRAIGHT SIM LEAGUE NOW OPENING Empty2009-10-23, 02:54

Hey guys, I spent the last week or so looking for a sim league that was right for me, that had good rules, and a nice looking list of players. I couldn't find one that looked like it was true sim or even active at all. So I created my own league on XBOX 360 for Madden 2010.

League Name: STRAIGHT SIM LEAGUE

Max Players: 12 players (Reason)- I don't want more than 12 people in the league, because I feel like it would be too much to handle, and it would become innactive after a couple weeks. This would also allow for us 12 people to grow to know each other well and understand what we all think is cheap and whatnot. Having a group of 12 compared to 32 will be much more simple to keep organized and keep fun.

Weather: ON

TRADES: ON

Draft: Off

Quarters: 8 minutes with 15 seconds accelerated

Injuries/Fatique - ON

Difficulty - All-Madden

Password: YES THERE IS A PASSWORD. IF YOU GET ACCEPTED, i WILL GIVE YOU IT.

--------QUICK RUNDOWN OF RULES--------
1. No cheese - This is a straight sim league (check out the league name haha) This means no running the same play more than 3 times a game. No running the same play back to back. Don't use goal line formation when your not right by the goal line. Don't run the same play on defense every play. No adjusting your d-line or linebackers manually, you have to press the buttons to do the adjustments (this prevents nano blitzing, which is NOT ALOUD)

2. No glitching - seriously..... dont even join if your planning on glitching.

3. Punt the ball on 4th down, no matter how many yards/inches you have to go. You can go for it in the 4th quarter if you are down in points though.

4. Mix up your passing / running as close to 50/50 as you can. For example, don't run the ball 35 times and only pass it 15 times.... That's just cheesy and not what real football looks like on NFL sunday.

5. Be active, and have fun. This is competitive but Im creating this for the guys who just want to have fun, and a friendly environment to play in without all of the glitchers or cheesers. Being in this league should just be a fun hobby for the true football fans.

6. You must have a mic. You dont have to wear it during the entire game, only pre-game, and after every 8-10 plays, check in with your opponent if you feel like you have been cheated in any way of our rules. Also halftime and after quarters would be a good time to check in with your opponent.

APPLICATION-

Name:
Team Wanted:
Do you think you can handle the all-madden difficulty level?
Describe what you think sim football is:

post your apps here on this thread please.

FILL OUT THE SMALL APPLICATION ACCURATELY AND SERIOUSLY PLEASE. If you half ass it, I won't even think you seriously want in the league.
Back to top Go down
24Marion24
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member

Number of posts : 339
Registration date : 2009-10-13

100% STRAIGHT SIM LEAGUE NOW OPENING Empty
PostSubject: Re: 100% STRAIGHT SIM LEAGUE NOW OPENING   100% STRAIGHT SIM LEAGUE NOW OPENING Empty2009-10-24, 17:11

Update -

So far these are the teams taken/unavailable

Colts (Taken)
Cowboys (Taken)
Eagles (Taken)
Giants (Taken)
Packers (Taken)
Chargers (Taken)
Redskins (Unavailable)

Redskins are also unavailable because I don't want the whole division to be controlled by human, and have some divisions controlled entireley by CPU. There is a 16 player maximum thats why I say that.

TEN SPOTS OPEN. We need 4 more NFC teams and 6 more AFC teams
Back to top Go down

100% STRAIGHT SIM LEAGUE NOW OPENING
Page 1 of 1