Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

madden overtime games

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
PapaSmurf
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
PapaSmurf

Number of posts : 1088
Registration date : 2009-01-20

madden overtime games Empty
PostSubject: madden overtime games   madden overtime games Empty2009-10-20, 15:13

i just had my 1st OT game on madden10, i was ATL n my opp was the texans he was 65-24

anyway, i was down by 7 with 1:30 secs left.. so im driving down field hitting passes to roddy and tony. G, and i get into redzone with 30 secs left n its 3rd n 8 with 14 yards for a TD.. so i hit turner with a outside post in the endzone and he does the same exact thing holmes did in the SB.. hell i even got the trophy for doing it..

so i tie it up keep him from getting a fg before end of game, i win the toss i recieve.. i jus start driving down field.. n end up kicking a fg on his 27 yard line

so tell me your best madden10 OT game
Back to top Go down
K0MMoNsEnTz
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
K0MMoNsEnTz

Number of posts : 183
Registration date : 2009-10-03

madden overtime games Empty
PostSubject: Re: madden overtime games   madden overtime games Empty2009-10-20, 22:03

Ive played prolly 3 OT Games and i was playing a really good kid he was like a lvl 21 or 22, cant remember. He was the Eagles & I was the Chargers. But i was down ALL GAME. Finally got acouple stops at the end and took it to OT. But he got to receive so he drove all the way down to the 35 yard line. Instead of kicking the easy fg, he tried a dive wit westbrook. I get a strip (CPU) then took it to his 40 yard line. Pounded the rock acouple times then kicked the game winner. I was ecstatic. Prolly Top 3 crazyiest games Ive played. Jus cuz i was down the whole game finally came back. Then get a ONE lucky break for me the whole game and capitalize. It was great. lol
Back to top Go down

madden overtime games
Page 1 of 1