Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

league playoff game against the chargers. need a gameplan

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
yeab0i
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2009-08-25

league playoff game against the chargers. need a gameplan Empty
PostSubject: league playoff game against the chargers. need a gameplan   league playoff game against the chargers. need a gameplan Empty2009-10-20, 05:28

hey guys i have this league game against this guy i know that runs with the chargers. i beat him once before and he beat me too. so i need a defense gameplan for this game. i know what he runs mostly. i know there's not one play to stop all these offensive plays but does anybody have any formations or plays that could help my defense.. i have the steelers.. thanx

some of the plays he runs:

he runs a off tackle with LT
then he comes with a sick PA play that sends d. sproles on the flats a mostly leaves him wide open on the right. i dont know how to stop it.
and he runs slants with a. gates

please help
Back to top Go down
cowboys051507
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 22
Registration date : 2009-10-13

league playoff game against the chargers. need a gameplan Empty
PostSubject: Re: league playoff game against the chargers. need a gameplan   league playoff game against the chargers. need a gameplan Empty2009-10-20, 06:21

u gotta try to predict what he is gonna come out with...but if that is his gameplan, use the 4-6 defense to shut down the run...or the 4-4 if u are familiar with the titans defensive pb at all(i think its more effective personally)...u should be able to stop LT with these...then, on the PA, control troy and manually cover sproles...does he use a dual HB set? if not, when u see sproles in, get ready for that play...but try not to be to predictable either...u want to catch him off guard...maybe show blitz out of a nickel formation, drop into a cover 1(with polamalu in man coverage, and the LB in zone over the middle), and try to jump Sproles route for pick 6...and for gates, dime defense...or, go into coverage assignments and put a fast CB on him manned up all game...cause from the sound of this guys play style, u are never gonna want to use a zone defense anyways...
Back to top Go down

league playoff game against the chargers. need a gameplan
Page 1 of 1