Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

any tips on the Rams???????????

Go down 
+9
K0MMoNsEnTz
CapnCrunch
so much swag
Radi0ActivWaste
W A V Y D R E
stlmal81
huh1231
PapaSmurf
allenw2g7
13 posters
AuthorMessage
allenw2g7
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 27
Registration date : 2009-10-11

any tips on the Rams??????????? Empty
PostSubject: any tips on the Rams???????????   any tips on the Rams??????????? Empty2009-10-18, 10:40

I started playing with the rams because of Steven Jackson So do you got any tips on offense for them??????????
Back to top Go down
PapaSmurf
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
PapaSmurf

Number of posts : 1088
Registration date : 2009-01-20

PostSubject: Re: any tips on the Rams???????????   any tips on the Rams??????????? Empty2009-10-18, 11:16

good fucking luck

lol.. ive played a few with them.. i guess your only hopes is to hit screens to avery n power O's with jackson
Back to top Go down
huh1231
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
huh1231

Number of posts : 371
Registration date : 2008-10-06

PostSubject: Re: any tips on the Rams???????????   any tips on the Rams??????????? Empty2009-10-18, 14:53

lol none watsoever...
Back to top Go down
stlmal81
New MS Member
New MS Member
stlmal81

Number of posts : 30
Registration date : 2009-07-26

PostSubject: Re: any tips on the Rams???????????   any tips on the Rams??????????? Empty2009-10-22, 19:57

i got you man i play with stl every game...and i know how to use em. Hit me up on live...gt is Jamizzal8110
Back to top Go down
W A V Y D R E
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member
W A V Y D R E

Number of posts : 824
Registration date : 2008-12-30

PostSubject: Re: any tips on the Rams???????????   any tips on the Rams??????????? Empty2009-10-22, 20:05

Falcon_Fan727 wrote:
good fucking luck

lol.. ive played a few with them.. i guess your only hopes is to hit screens to avery n power O's with jackson

lmao... cosign
Back to top Go down
Radi0ActivWaste
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
Radi0ActivWaste

Number of posts : 442
Registration date : 2009-05-16

PostSubject: Re: any tips on the Rams???????????   any tips on the Rams??????????? Empty2009-10-22, 22:05

whore the Fu*k out of steven jackson and pray for the best
Back to top Go down
so much swag
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
so much swag

Number of posts : 1839
Registration date : 2009-08-09

PostSubject: Re: any tips on the Rams???????????   any tips on the Rams??????????? Empty2009-10-22, 22:09

ahhhh damn...i don't know young money...hope for the best ..i think you should ball with the westcost...or sea p.book....to get that o'going.. any tips on the Rams??????????? Icon_scratch any tips on the Rams??????????? Icon_scratch
Back to top Go down
CapnCrunch
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member

Number of posts : 818
Registration date : 2009-09-23

PostSubject: Re: any tips on the Rams???????????   any tips on the Rams??????????? Empty2009-10-23, 00:57

I noticed that McMichael is the best route runner on the team. I would put him in as a slot reciever. He is big and like most good TEs in the game catches anything thrown around his shoulders.
I also noticed Bajima is an excellent pass and run blocker, I would start him at TE in those situations. If you put Bajima next to Smith on the right you should get some good blocks out there. Pepper in some passes to the slot reciever and some FB plays to Karney and you should be able to start building a gameplan.
You could also put Karney at starting TE and McMichael in the slot and have some big guys in front of Jackson for blocking. Or send McMichael on a streak and Karney to the flat on the same side and be able to beat all kinds of coverages, especially with Jackson right there with em. Then you got three good guys all around the same side and you can keep the opponent guessing.
Back to top Go down
K0MMoNsEnTz
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
K0MMoNsEnTz

Number of posts : 183
Registration date : 2009-10-03

PostSubject: Re: any tips on the Rams???????????   any tips on the Rams??????????? Empty2009-10-23, 01:21

Use Avery more. Hes actually a really good receiver.
Back to top Go down
Uno180
New MS Member
New MS Member
Uno180

Number of posts : 54
Registration date : 2009-09-20

PostSubject: Re: any tips on the Rams???????????   any tips on the Rams??????????? Empty2009-10-23, 02:31

my boy used the rams on every game so far and he is a level 23...carriker is a beast... hes huge and fast 4 a dt and use jackson to pund and playactions to avery he is quick as s***
Back to top Go down
stlmal81
New MS Member
New MS Member
stlmal81

Number of posts : 30
Registration date : 2009-07-26

PostSubject: Re: any tips on the Rams???????????   any tips on the Rams??????????? Empty2009-10-23, 19:05

yes carriker is a beast to bad he probly wont be there next year. But this is a sleeper team they have pieces you just have to have a good def, and run the ball. You have to control the game with this team.
Back to top Go down
brazil
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
brazil

Number of posts : 156
Registration date : 2009-08-17

PostSubject: Re: any tips on the Rams???????????   any tips on the Rams??????????? Empty2009-10-31, 03:52

Use the shotgun, focus on quick, ball control passes to the HB, TE, and slot.
Back to top Go down
xRideTheCannaBus36xx
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
xRideTheCannaBus36xx

Number of posts : 409
Registration date : 2009-06-20

PostSubject: Re: any tips on the Rams???????????   any tips on the Rams??????????? Empty2009-10-31, 15:04

Pound that s*** with Steven JAckson, Try Pass Balanced Or West Coast, and take advantage of those Off tackle powerful runs, also run a good amount of screens, The defense is actually really stout and fast so that helps, the most troubles your gona have are on offense, Make sure to spread the ball to your te and hb's and take advantage of Avery, hes good as **** and his speed kills.
Back to top Go down
instantclassic91
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member

Number of posts : 289
Registration date : 2009-01-10

PostSubject: Re: any tips on the Rams???????????   any tips on the Rams??????????? Empty2009-10-31, 15:24

yeah i would have to agree with what most of yall are saying...ball control with steven jackson make sure to get avery in some mismatches where u can get him in space... there D is work able i might have to try to run a game or two with rams now i think about it lol... West coast book is a good book for them quick passing game for the win
Back to top Go down
brazil
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
brazil

PostSubject: Re: any tips on the Rams???????????   any tips on the Rams??????????? Empty2009-10-31, 18:43

Avery vs the # 1 DB is not a good match up. Also, teams will load the box vs Jackson.
Back to top Go down
brazil
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
brazil

PostSubject: Re: any tips on the Rams???????????   any tips on the Rams??????????? Empty2009-10-31, 18:48

Throw the ball to Jackson coming out of the backfield and focus on getting yards after the catch.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: any tips on the Rams???????????   any tips on the Rams??????????? Empty

Back to top Go down

any tips on the Rams???????????
Page 1 of 1