Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

just how bad are the rams

Go down 
+5
Sun
BOSTN BEANER
super_mario90
Big Hungry 702
stlr13
9 posters
AuthorMessage
stlr13
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 72
Registration date : 2009-09-13

just how bad are the rams Empty
PostSubject: just how bad are the rams   just how bad are the rams Empty2009-10-11, 17:06

will the rams win any games this year? i know vikings stuffed them but they had three huge plays in the red zone go against them.
what u think 0-16 or not
Back to top Go down
Big Hungry 702
Madden School Veteran
Madden School Veteran
Big Hungry 702

Number of posts : 1459
Registration date : 2009-07-25

PostSubject: Re: just how bad are the rams   just how bad are the rams Empty2009-10-11, 19:24

it looks like it, i mean stephen jackson cant do everything for u guys
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/surrenderthebooty69
super_mario90
Legend MS Member
Legend MS Member
super_mario90

Number of posts : 2188
Registration date : 2009-08-19

PostSubject: Re: just how bad are the rams   just how bad are the rams Empty2009-10-12, 03:33

they definetly have what it takes to go 0-16 and dateing back to last season in loss's i beleive they are 0-14 if im not mistaking lol
Back to top Go down
BOSTN BEANER
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
BOSTN BEANER

Number of posts : 2328
Registration date : 2008-11-17

PostSubject: Re: just how bad are the rams   just how bad are the rams Empty2009-10-12, 04:43

0% chance they go winless! Detroit does it last year and now everyone thinks there will be a team every year to go winless... There won't be, and st louis is bad but I could see them winning 2-3 games still.. Calm down with that BS 0-16 talk after 5 weeks...
Back to top Go down
http://zebragamer.com/forums/register.php?referrerid=11
Sun
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
Sun

Number of posts : 329
Registration date : 2009-09-18

PostSubject: Re: just how bad are the rams   just how bad are the rams Empty2009-10-12, 20:16

10 points last game was an offensive fest for them. I see them 2-14 at the best.
Back to top Go down
Radi0ActivWaste
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
Radi0ActivWaste

Number of posts : 442
Registration date : 2009-05-16

PostSubject: Re: just how bad are the rams   just how bad are the rams Empty2009-10-12, 20:24

i dont see them going winless but i maybe see them win a game or 2 at the end of the season when teams sit there starters becasue they already clinched there division or a playoff spot.
Back to top Go down
super_mario90
Legend MS Member
Legend MS Member
super_mario90

Number of posts : 2188
Registration date : 2009-08-19

PostSubject: Re: just how bad are the rams   just how bad are the rams Empty2009-10-13, 02:40

they'll win one game

steven jackson is a beast though if they could just pound the ball and play good D they could be nice i guess but thats kinda hard to emagine
Back to top Go down
abdaninja
New MS Member
New MS Member
abdaninja

Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2009-10-21

PostSubject: Re: just how bad are the rams   just how bad are the rams Empty2009-10-22, 02:36

nah im sure thell win 1 game atleast they got perrty close to beating the jags
Back to top Go down
K0MMoNsEnTz
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
K0MMoNsEnTz

Number of posts : 183
Registration date : 2009-10-03

PostSubject: Re: just how bad are the rams   just how bad are the rams Empty2009-10-22, 03:23

abdaninja wrote:
nah im sure thell win 1 game atleast they got perrty close to beating the jags

Close doesnt count in the NFL. You win or you lose. Thats like saying we went 0-16, but we almost/should've won 3 or 4 of them games. lol
Back to top Go down
BOSTN BEANER
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
BOSTN BEANER

Number of posts : 2328
Registration date : 2008-11-17

PostSubject: Re: just how bad are the rams   just how bad are the rams Empty2009-10-22, 04:31

They will win a game. They still get to play detroit, tennessee, and arizona(twice) I don't think arizona is as good as they were last year. They tend to put up stinkers every once in a while and if they do and steven jackson goes big they will beat arizona. Tennessee is awful just like st louis, to me at this point that game would be a toss up. Its too hard to go winless, never happened before until last year I highly doubt it happens two years in a row.
Back to top Go down
http://zebragamer.com/forums/register.php?referrerid=11
hof8231
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member
hof8231

Number of posts : 550
Registration date : 2008-12-27

PostSubject: Re: just how bad are the rams   just how bad are the rams Empty2009-10-22, 09:34

I'll go out and limb and say they won't win one. They look about 10 times worse than last years lions.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: just how bad are the rams   just how bad are the rams Empty

Back to top Go down

just how bad are the rams
Page 1 of 1