Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

STOPPING THE bILTZ BY THE CHARGERS

Go down 
+2
Bonez183
Sole23
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Sole23
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2009-10-17

STOPPING THE bILTZ BY THE CHARGERS Empty
PostSubject: STOPPING THE bILTZ BY THE CHARGERS   STOPPING THE bILTZ BY THE CHARGERS Empty2009-10-17, 01:58

When i play against my friend i can stop the blitz rush with shawn maremen or the coverage from jammer on my receivers, what im asking is what plays with the giants i can run to move the ball down the field more effectivly.

thanks Sole
Back to top Go down
Bonez183
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 38
Registration date : 2009-05-04

PostSubject: Re: STOPPING THE bILTZ BY THE CHARGERS   STOPPING THE bILTZ BY THE CHARGERS Empty2009-10-19, 09:36

for some reason i use to use the chargers in all my ranked games and my blitz would get anyone however then i met brandon jacobs he for some reason is actually a good blocker... if u feel a blitz is coming hard try to use him in the block and see if that picks up the pressure and gives you more time...
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/bonezdaboricua
huh1231
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
huh1231

Number of posts : 371
Registration date : 2008-10-06

PostSubject: Re: STOPPING THE bILTZ BY THE CHARGERS   STOPPING THE bILTZ BY THE CHARGERS Empty2009-10-19, 13:15

is he nanoing or just blitzing? throw to the flats and ur RBs, they can't be bumped.
Back to top Go down
Sole23
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2009-10-17

PostSubject: Re: STOPPING THE bILTZ BY THE CHARGERS   STOPPING THE bILTZ BY THE CHARGERS Empty2009-10-19, 13:37

he is using nanoing and blitzing in every play and then when i do have a free man open like smith i throw it and then he for some reason always user pick me with jammer or chormartie jumping higher then my player.
Back to top Go down
Bonez183
New MS Member
New MS Member

PostSubject: Re: STOPPING THE bILTZ BY THE CHARGERS   STOPPING THE bILTZ BY THE CHARGERS Empty2009-10-19, 20:02

if hes nanoing then roll out to either side behind your hb and throw to him going to the flats, then once he picks up on that and tries to user to stop it... then use the hb to block or a te or have dual hbs to pick up the pressure... usually nanos leave the middle open so have a slant crossing the middle... another idea that can work is have your wide receivers run streaks usually cason the 3rd cb isn't as affective at press... try to find the hole in his nano and go after you may need to take a hit to see it but once you no where the hole is you will be more effective and it will be a whole new game good luck...
Back to top Go down
OMG iTz POPPA
New MS Member
New MS Member
OMG iTz POPPA

Number of posts : 81
Registration date : 2009-10-14

PostSubject: Re: STOPPING THE bILTZ BY THE CHARGERS   STOPPING THE bILTZ BY THE CHARGERS Empty2009-10-19, 21:57

their linebackers blockshedding is ridiculously too high so if he's blitzing and pressing come out in spilt slot, put the slot wr on a inside slant or drag then motion him towards the inside and snap the ball quick (u cant press a slot receiver who has been motioned.) if he starts zone blitzing eat up his flats with your rb's. People who blitz all game dont have defense so their only choice is to put pressure on you. So put pressure on him by eating up little spots in his defense til he gets frustrated. depending on how hard headed he his, he'll switch his defense after u get two first downs or two touchdowns.
But just eat him up until he's forced to do something else on defense.
Back to top Go down
Bonez183
New MS Member
New MS Member

PostSubject: Re: STOPPING THE bILTZ BY THE CHARGERS   STOPPING THE bILTZ BY THE CHARGERS Empty2009-10-20, 01:12

their are zone blitzes where the flats can b covered...
Back to top Go down
macdaddy
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 86
Registration date : 2008-03-06

PostSubject: Re: STOPPING THE bILTZ BY THE CHARGERS   STOPPING THE bILTZ BY THE CHARGERS Empty2009-10-21, 10:24

yes there are, but those leave the middle of the field wide open.
Back to top Go down
Bonez183
New MS Member
New MS Member

PostSubject: Re: STOPPING THE bILTZ BY THE CHARGERS   STOPPING THE bILTZ BY THE CHARGERS Empty2009-10-22, 00:39

they do depending on the blitz cuz i have a blitz where i have a SS in a hook zone so u can try to user the Safety or whoever is in a hook zone to at least cut off one receiver...
Back to top Go down
OMG iTz POPPA
New MS Member
New MS Member
OMG iTz POPPA

Number of posts : 81
Registration date : 2009-10-14

PostSubject: Re: STOPPING THE bILTZ BY THE CHARGERS   STOPPING THE bILTZ BY THE CHARGERS Empty2009-10-22, 08:06

Bonez183 wrote:
There's no such thing as a perfect blitz, if u blitz to bring pressure something is always open its just up to the offense to find it.
Back to top Go down
Bonez183
New MS Member
New MS Member

PostSubject: Re: STOPPING THE bILTZ BY THE CHARGERS   STOPPING THE bILTZ BY THE CHARGERS Empty2009-10-22, 12:54

OMG iTz POPPA wrote:
Bonez183 wrote:
There's no such thing as a perfect blitz, if u blitz to bring pressure something is always open its just up to the offense to find it.

i agree but if u bring different types of blitzes constantly from various angles for example leave the flats open one play however you cover them the next it will throw your opponent off... which can cause turnovers... if you gain enough points from the turnovers it will cause your opponent into a pass only style of offense which will make the game even easier for you....
Back to top Go down
Jarell2013
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2009-10-02

PostSubject: Re: STOPPING THE bILTZ BY THE CHARGERS   STOPPING THE bILTZ BY THE CHARGERS Empty2009-10-23, 09:49

keep both runnerbacks blocking and try shifting line
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: STOPPING THE bILTZ BY THE CHARGERS   STOPPING THE bILTZ BY THE CHARGERS Empty

Back to top Go down

STOPPING THE bILTZ BY THE CHARGERS
Page 1 of 1